PDA

View Full Version : Brand New Gm Pannels

G-nova
18-07-09, 12:25 AM
on ebay some guy has boot lid, bonnet, both rear arches, both front arches, doors, sills, front and back bumpers starting bid £1.00 reserved though all genuine gm pannels roof, front end panels MK2 look quick

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/merchant/g5imsd

G-nova
18-07-09, 12:33 AM
i asked him if i could arrange a courrier to collect and pay through paypal cos i live far from him and he said it wouldent be a problem

Big_Chap
18-07-09, 01:11 AM
You do realize you've just gained a couple of dozen rival bidders from puttng this up here?!

I'd imagine they'd go for silly money anyway! If not I might stick my oar in!

G-nova
18-07-09, 01:31 AM
You do realize you've just gained a couple of dozen rival bidders from puttng this up here?!

I'd imagine they'd go for silly money anyway! If not I might stick my oar in!

i know i thought the same about the silly money part but im watching them

Edd
18-07-09, 04:11 AM
Each of those panels with go for shedloads IMO, even more so now as there's this thread !!!

Doors will go for the most IMO.

Maybe the last chance for somebody to get a brand new drivers door.

I went to Germany little while back to pick up the last one Opel had off Steve/Duick.

Looking forward to seeing how much this stuff goes for !!!!

Think all these panels belong to Brodie_Sri.

mikey14sr
18-07-09, 08:08 AM
Oooh, that lots not far away (about 15 miles for me), probably enough there for spudders to rebuild that black GTE with.

AlexW
18-07-09, 08:36 AM
lol The seller is on here, he posted a thread not long ago, its also in his WIP thread.

Spudly
18-07-09, 09:44 AM
Aye its my mate brodie, he has bought a local track prepped XE, so is selling off all his project parts........

Nova_Tek
18-07-09, 09:49 AM
Looks like imma have to join in and keep an eye on these bits.

dj_wudgey
18-07-09, 11:06 AM
sh*t man i want them all!!

Graeme
18-07-09, 11:40 AM
Looks like Brodie is going to be a very rich man in ten days lol

CoolTiger
18-07-09, 01:34 PM
looks like brodie had one ****ed nova lol

twistysnovagte
18-07-09, 01:38 PM
whytf does it have to be posted up on here every time someones selling something worth while on ebay related to nova's ive got my eye on 1 or 2 parts i realy need,im sure there'll be a few watching but obviously thats just gone ten fold!:mad:

NovaBoi92
18-07-09, 01:38 PM
yesterday, all prices were on £1. now look, and thats in one day! lol

paul james
18-07-09, 01:43 PM
They were all on 99p when I looked at them a couple of hours ago. Still 9 days to go, I don't know why people bid so much early, wait untill the last minute, or as late as you can at least.

bmw156
18-07-09, 01:44 PM
yesterday, all prices were on £1. now look, and thats in one day! lol

yeh its annoying, but the guy has already posted up saying they were going on ebay, and

i reckon those bids were to try and reach the reserves...

NovaBoi92
18-07-09, 01:48 PM
They were all on 99p when I looked at them a couple of hours ago. Still 9 days to go, I don't know why people bid so much early, wait untill the last minute, or as late as you can at least.

exactly, its just bumping the price up isnt it, bidding so early? :tard:

John
18-07-09, 01:49 PM
Ok guys, lets face it, any genuine gm nova panels are gonna make big bucks on e-bay, regardless of if there's a thread on here or not! I could do with a few myself, but hey, that's life!

John
18-07-09, 01:51 PM
exactly, its just bumping the price up isnt it, bidding so early? :tard:

Wtf are you on about, if i want something on e-bay, I'll bid my max bid as soon as i see it, not wait till 2 mins before it closes. LOTS &LOTS of other people do that too! Isn't it the whole idea of an "auction"

nova_saloon
18-07-09, 01:52 PM
if i win the lottery tonight, There mine mwhahaha

NovaBoi92
18-07-09, 01:53 PM
well what people have bidded on there, arent their max bids? for example this wing
http://offer.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBids&item=270427986453
somebody bid £11. now im pretty sure that wouldnt be somebody's maximum bid. that IS bumping up the price, bidding that so early

paul james
18-07-09, 01:58 PM
Most people bid on ebay auctions in the last few minutes, even in the last couple of seconds thanks to fast broadband or sniping software that does it for you. You can get away with bidding your maximum price early on with something common that wont attract much other bidders, but on rare and valuable items like these that tactic is unlikely to work.

John
18-07-09, 01:59 PM
well what people have bidded on there, arent their max bids? for example this wing
http://offer.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBids&item=270427986453
somebody bid £11. now im pretty sure that wouldnt be somebody's maximum bid. that IS bumping up the price, bidding that so early

Who are you? mystic meg? how do you know that isn't someones max bid? It'll equal itself out, if loads of bids get placed early, it means an item is in demand, and will probably peak and stay there until it closes. Am i the only one with some common sense?

NovaBoi92
18-07-09, 02:07 PM
Who are you? mystic meg? how do you know that isn't someones max bid? It'll equal itself out, if loads of bids get placed early, it means an item is in demand, and will probably peak and stay there until it closes. Am i the only one with some common sense?

well if you think that somebody's maximum bid would be £11.... lol
ok. and to me, it seems like common sense NOT to bid as soon as the auction starts because it just puts the price higher and higher.

John
18-07-09, 02:12 PM
well if you think that somebody's maximum bid would be £11.... lol
ok. and to me, it seems like common sense NOT to bid as soon as the auction starts because it just puts the price higher and higher.

You Don't know what someones max bid is? i've already stated my case, so i'm not arguing with you further. ;)

16v Nova Kev
18-07-09, 02:17 PM
i just bidded on some for a giggle i got out bid everytime lol

XE PROJECT
18-07-09, 02:43 PM
Well iv set aside just short of 2k so ill be hoping to win all these panels to go with my brand new 87 opel corsa shell

Let the fight commence lads lol

NovaBoi92
18-07-09, 02:44 PM
brand new opel corsa shell? pics?

paul james
18-07-09, 02:46 PM
Well iv set aside just short of 2k so ill be hoping to win all these panels to go with my brand new 87 opel corsa shell

Let the fight commence lads lol

you found the top secret field full of new novas in Spain!?

vxr_racing_2008
18-07-09, 04:45 PM
so whos guessing on what price the stuff goes for?lol

vxr_racing_2008
18-07-09, 04:48 PM
Way too expensive now, even the grill has a reserve (which must be over £50) lol

16v Nova Kev
18-07-09, 04:50 PM
i think the guys auction is well and truely fooked now

Spudly
18-07-09, 04:51 PM
Personally i think youre all mad discussing what youre bidding on them, and especially so early on in the auction, but i bet brodie is gonna be rubbing his hands together in glee, and i can see him getting the money back that he has just spent on his new nova too:thumb:

16v Nova Kev
18-07-09, 04:54 PM
or he will end up with fools bidding and not intending to buy

Spudly
18-07-09, 04:56 PM
or he will end up with fools bidding and not intending to buy

i just bidded on some for a giggle i got out bid everytime lol

Yeah i know exactly what you mean, pot and kettle anyone...:wtf:

vxr_racing_2008
18-07-09, 04:56 PM
lol stick to beevers:d

brainsnova
18-07-09, 05:05 PM
so many bids and so long to go i predict a relist lol lol

16v Nova Kev
18-07-09, 05:41 PM
Yeah i know exactly what you mean, pot and kettle anyone...:wtf:

ok so you miss read that. if i would have won i would pay i need a wing so i bidded on it up to what i would pay and got out bid that was i meant

Spudly
18-07-09, 05:45 PM
ok so you miss read that. i need a wing so i bidded on it up to what i would pay and got out bid that was i meant

Well thats not what you wrote or what it read as, but oh well not to worry!

16v Nova Kev
18-07-09, 05:50 PM
whatever. take it what way you want then guess your always right eh

Spudly
18-07-09, 05:59 PM
Steady on lad i only said thats not what was written or what it read as, i put nevermind at the end as it was just a misunderstanding, so nevermind, and no im not always right and i admit it when im not, thankyou!

Brodie_Sri
18-07-09, 10:56 PM
carnt belive the bitchie comments from a few people,These are my panels and they cost me a lot of money and a lot of saving so im not giving these panels away. I put them on ebay as then its fair to every one to bid what they belive there worth. I keep checking the bidders and so far they all have good feed back so im pretty sure there genuine. Thanks to the rest of you for all the interest :thumb:

L14MNP
19-07-09, 01:06 AM
Wtf are you on about, if i want something on e-bay, I'll bid my max bid as soon as i see it, not wait till 2 mins before it closes. LOTS &LOTS of other people do that too! Isn't it the whole idea of an "auction"

LMFAO. Auctiowned mate! Give your head a shake!

andymac
19-07-09, 04:12 AM
i reckon this post was put on here to create a lot of intrest and to make someone very rich! thats the way i see it!!

twin40s
19-07-09, 06:07 AM
Waiting for pics of new shell?

Spudly
19-07-09, 10:32 AM
i reckon this post was put on here to create a lot of intrest and to make someone very rich! thats the way i see it!!

Nope, cos the seller didnt post it, he mentioned in his work in progress he was abandonning the project and all the bits would end up on ebay but that was it.

As is the case with anything rare or sought after, someone spots it on ebay and posts it on here where it ends up being highly publicised and sparks off major discussion, mainly by the ones who have no intention of buying said items!

Jack
19-07-09, 11:41 AM
Steady on lad i only said thats not what was written or what it read as, i put nevermind at the end as it was just a misunderstanding, so nevermind, and no im not always right and i admit it when im not, thankyou!
What you meant to say was "Why yes I am, thankyou for your observation" lol

It brings back the old should we/shouldn't we allow ebay links. On one hand, it keeps sought after parts in the club; on the other hand it just whaps the price up. Plus if people wanted parts, you can bet ebay would be the first place they'd look anyway, so all this does is attract the casual bidder. Again, putting the price up. As has already been done in this thread.

Spudly
19-07-09, 11:58 AM
I thankyou jack, for making my point for me, only more eloquently:thumb:

WBC
19-07-09, 12:40 PM
So who would like MY Brand New panels then?

LOL

16v Nova Kev
19-07-09, 12:41 PM

LOL

me:thumb:

WBC
19-07-09, 12:42 PM
LOL

Shall put themn on egay tonight, or tomorrow then :p :p

Spudly
19-07-09, 12:51 PM

LOL

Uh oh, here we go again lol

WBC
19-07-09, 12:56 PM
lol

Well im in no need for them now,,, so will be puting them up and winner takes all! ;)

16v Nova Kev
LOL

Shall put themn on egay tonight, or tomorrow then :p :p

i smell :bullsht: :thumb:

WBC
Got some spankin second hand panels too................

WBC
19-07-09, 12:57 PM

Tripped over and smashed ya chin on the floor??

Spudly
19-07-09, 12:57 PM

LOL, pics or it never happened lol

16v Nova Kev
19-07-09, 01:03 PM
pics indeed spud he has 15 posts now humm..

WBC
19-07-09, 01:05 PM
LMAO

Humm all you like,,, ;)

16v Nova Kev
19-07-09, 01:07 PM
prove me wrong then bitch lol

WBC
19-07-09, 01:12 PM
Firstly,,

I aint your Bitch ;)

Secondly,,,

I shall :cool: :cool:

L14MNP
19-07-09, 01:38 PM
Who are you? mystic meg? how do you know that isn't someones max bid? It'll equal itself out, if loads of bids get placed early, it means an item is in demand, and will probably peak and stay there until it closes. Am i the only one with some common sense? I'd like to thank John H for entertaining me with his views on how to pay a fortune in an eBay auction.

Mate you should be sectioned. It's people like you that keep eBay a good place to sell but a bad place to buy!

Here's the sane way: If time and connection permits, stick you MAX bid in at the death (7 seconds or so) or use a sniper program. If the price is already over you max then so be it, if you enter your max and you are outbidded then again, no problem as it is what you were willing to pay.

However, should you be succesful, in most cases you will win for far less than your max bid thus saving yourself money. Or maybe you don't like to do that?

I don't mind telling you how to play properly as for the time beign at least I won't be looking for Nova parts. lol

John
19-07-09, 10:04 PM
I'd like to thank John H for entertaining me with his views on how to pay a fortune in an eBay auction.

Mate you should be sectioned. It's people like you that keep eBay a good place to sell but a bad place to buy!

Here's the sane way: If time and connection permits, stick you MAX bid in at the death (7 seconds or so) or use a sniper program. If the price is already over you max then so be it, if you enter your max and you are outbidded then again, no problem as it is what you were willing to pay.

However, should you be succesful, in most cases you will win for far less than your max bid thus saving yourself money. Or maybe you don't like to do that?

I don't mind telling you how to play properly as for the time beign at least I won't be looking for Nova parts. lol

Lol, no probs! lol Thanks for the tips, however, Unlike most, i don't have net access at work.

Bring on the straight jacket! lol :thumb:

16v Nova Kev
19-07-09, 10:17 PM
Firstly,,

I aint your Bitch ;)

Secondly,,,

I shall :cool: :cool::tumble:

L14MNP
20-07-09, 01:12 PM
Lol, no probs! lol Thanks for the tips, however, Unlike most, i don't have net access at work.

Bring on the straight jacket! lol :thumb:
lol fair enough :thumb:

XE PROJECT
29-07-09, 07:21 AM
Guy only got about 740 for his bits, most didnt sell,

just shows there is a limit, but saying that £210 for a door wow

G-nova
29-07-09, 05:00 PM
he told me he is putting away what didn't sell for another few years

Brodie_Sri
29-07-09, 05:14 PM
Guy only got about 740 for his bits, most didnt sell,

just shows there is a limit, but saying that £210 for a door wow

I did ok on my parts;) There was a couple of things that i ended early as i got offers i couldnt refuse,

The only things that didnt sell were the ns wing, bonnet, and boot lid.

16v Nova Kev
29-07-09, 07:16 PM
well done tho

XE PROJECT
29-07-09, 10:39 PM
Yeh well done mate, thought a few things were ended early as price didtn reflect value

Brodie_Sri
30-07-09, 12:35 PM
Thanks lads:thumb:

MK999
30-07-09, 02:31 PM
With the bidding thing and bidding late; if you do it early it gives someone time to think about it, check their bank accounts, rattle through the sofa for spare change, look around and realise it's actually not a bad price etc, whereas if they see at 99p until 7 seconds to go and you bid it up to £50 for something worth £80 second hand it's suddenly no longer an uber bargain they *have* to have. They;ll probably realise after it's done they should have bid more though lol