PDA

View Full Version : Burnin b'mth

frog_southampton
18-02-03, 11:07 AM
anyone doin Burnin b'mth ?
www.westover.org.uk/bb.php

TWAG
18-02-03, 05:25 PM
yeah ill be there with a few others. Should be a good one!

mikesri
18-02-03, 06:48 PM
Yeah i'll be there!!!

dan16v
18-02-03, 06:59 PM
i will b there without car tho

Ben (lurk75)
18-02-03, 07:03 PM
i might consider it.

frog_southampton
19-02-03, 12:23 PM
where all u soton boyz go then??
why is there no1 about in west quay anymore?

even up hedge end theres nothin about!

whitey
19-02-03, 02:47 PM
I will be there frog, im in bournemouth and matchams is only 5mins away!
Is Si and Matt & co the organisers? Must be so much hassle!

Is there gonna be a huge cruise from hengistbury Head as usual and ya know if we can pay the extra like b4 to have the car on show!? (Even though it isnt showable at mo) Just refuse to park in car park! Not safe!

Whites

frog_southampton
19-02-03, 02:51 PM
yea m8

and Nath is sortin out...

top car park is well dark! i dont like parkin there so usualy get there early and park in the top round the arena

dan16v
19-02-03, 08:26 PM
frog not bein funny m8 but know one hangs out at west quay car park as it was full of fags with gay 1ltr turbos etc! when ever i go there every 1 just acts like a prat ie burn outs and lighting each other exhausts- how lame! and you cant drive any where with out sum one trying to race you etc i go out to chill not to race some fag in a slow ass pug 1.9gti ffs! they need to grow up! that is a highly pedestrian orientated bit of road etc some one will be killed there soon due to immature boy racers!
rant over :wink:

mikesri
20-02-03, 10:30 AM
I've got to agree with dan!! :|

frog_southampton
20-02-03, 10:32 AM
mad in west quay wiv all the do-nuts, burnouts n all that!

people walk through there 2 get 2 leisure world

i usualy just go round wiv corsa sport wiv vaux sunstrip

mikesri
20-02-03, 12:26 PM
Whats the point of doin burnouts up and down the car park, n c'ing who can make the loudest exhaust note???? All it does is attract the police and then people wonder why they're being given producers or sometimes having they're car impounded!!! ITS NOT BIG AND ITS NOT CLEVER!!! people just walk past and say what a prick!! 8)

I remember a little while back we couldn't even drive into town cos as soon as you tried drivin past west quay to get to leisure world u'd get pulled over and get accused of bein a roy bacer!!! :evil:

whitey
20-02-03, 03:14 PM
Hate pricks like that!

Like when there is a group of townys in a car like a clio (this happened last nite) and you ave the missus in the car.

They think they are hard by following you around until you are like L8Rs and do their 1.4 with your 1.2 LOL. Thick coz they dont see how a 1.2 with 2 ppeople in can beat a clio with 5! HA

Also, its ok to do burnouts etc at a controlled event like Burnin Bmouth with shit cars! I personally wouldnt wanna put that kinda pressure on my engine and drums for no reason!

Goto burnin bmouth enjoy urself and do burnouts in the burnouts section not on the road where every one gets pisst off and everyone down in the bmouth area gets left lookin like pricks when it is everyone from elsewhere!

Lecture Over :lol:

frog_southampton
20-02-03, 05:18 PM
yea i know!...

same down H Heath (place with 2 round abouts)....loads o people down there...

woz down there b4 and there woz some1 doin 360's in a 4dr corsa automatic and do-nuts wiv mcdonnalds tray under back wheels....