PDA

View Full Version : my cars been nicked

gavint5
16-07-09, 02:05 AM
well i went to my mams old house to get my car today after leaving it for a couple months. i had a little work to do before the 1st of august to get it sorted for the track, and i found it had been stolen.:cry: last time i was round was sunday to move my campervan as i have been moving home this week

i called all the local vauxfreaks and one had, had a known theif tell him yesterday he had gotten a new corsa and was gonna redtop it but strangely he never asked where he could get one or any of the parts.

alarms ringing i sent someone to a farm i know they may of used to strip it and surely enough tehre was my corsa smashed to peices with the engine missing.

the police are gan up their now and if the forensics are good i may be in luck. if theres any tracks from a twin axle'd tranny pickup then i even know where my engine will be but im still ****in gutted.

my intentions where to track this car only and so it is not road legal or insured in any way.

im gutted like cos the engine was the fastest xe ive known having only done 63000 genuine miles from new and the shell was a completely rot free v reg 1.0 shell.

i still havnt seen the shell but i rekon from the sounds of things its ruined and i dont think i can get anything from anywhere to compensate me unless someone is prosecuted.

whats more is i had a load of deer tools in the boot and cant do the job i had waiting in my new drive until i replace them so theyve also took my means to make ends meet.:mad:

napalm_27
16-07-09, 02:10 AM
thats gutting mate
im glad my nova is in my nans yard with a big gate stopping any fooker getting to it
hope they catch the little c@nts!

gavint5
16-07-09, 02:14 AM
heres a couple piks of her in all her glory. i know she looked a bit bland but i liked her stealthyness lol

http://img116.imageshack.us/i/mycorsa.jpg/

http://img20.imageshack.us/i/mycorsa2.jpg/

http://img194.imageshack.us/i/mycorsa3.jpg/

gavint5
16-07-09, 02:19 AM
i'd been mucking about with her a little aswell. it was on fk coilovers running low but not so low as to trip up on shillies. i had the cavslabs as you can see which are great. i also had modified bottom arms which would pull the hubs forward 8mill and a combo van anti roll bar with new bushes to go on sitting in the boot. i was just doing all the cheap things to inmprove it that i could. mainly thinking about taking away any weight i could from the front. next mod was a half rad from a civic. never seen this done but from looking in the scrapheap there the best part for the job.

gavint5
16-07-09, 02:23 AM
oh i forgot tomention it was on propper chris astley shafts with 2 litre inner and outer cv's and the 2 litre hub conversion. quality wise it was deffinately the best vauxhall 2 litre corsa ive been in.

let_nova
16-07-09, 08:08 AM
its a clapped out corsa with a xe plopped in. common as your grannys skidmarks

Stuart
16-07-09, 08:20 AM
"its a goodun" for an Xe... gee never heard that before lmao.

Tidy Max
16-07-09, 08:20 AM
still though, its never nice having a car robbed and it sounds like you have lost out mate unlucky

Will F
16-07-09, 08:40 AM
"its a goodun" for an Xe... gee never heard that before lmao.

I attribute this to any that have yet to start mixing oil and water.

:thumb:

srs1
16-07-09, 11:35 AM
gutted you got it robbed, what makes it worse is it sounds like you know who's done it too.

just goes to show, people dont care who you are. they'll rob you blind even if you are related.

gavint5
18-07-09, 02:42 AM
ive shared baths with this little prik as a kid. and it deffinately wasnt a clapped out old corsa. it was completely rust free and therefore perfect. id much rather one like that than a rotten gsi with all the trimmings (hanging off). ive honestly not seen anything simular that is driven in as good a nick and ive been around a hell of alot of these things now. whats more is if you buy all the bits separetely then it adds up

philip
18-07-09, 04:03 AM
break the ****ers legs and stamp on their hands! if i had my car kicked and i knew who it was id be going round the person/s homes with a group of lads and teach them a lesson blindfold them and dump them on the moors!

gavint5
18-07-09, 04:13 AM
yer this is the right way to go about things like but i want my engine back and compensated aswell lol we'll see what happens but each day im hearing more and more and lets face it the vauxhall crowd is a close one. there cant be ten men in my city that know exactly how to fit a c20 into a nova or corsa.

dj_wudgey
18-07-09, 11:09 AM
gutted for you mate!! theiving *******s if you find out who did it go set there house on fire!!

let_nova
18-07-09, 11:12 AM
you say the perfect corsa xe?? lmfao its got dents all down the passenger side and theres that big a gap at the parrenger headlight you could hide a cat in there.

djshaggeh
18-07-09, 11:16 AM
gutted for you mate!! theiving *******s if you find out who did it go set there house on fire!!

I dont really understand this mentality. Why would you go down for arson/murder for a car thats worth about 800 quid?!

let_nova
18-07-09, 11:20 AM
I dont really understand this mentality. Why would you go down for arson/murder for a car thats worth about 800 quid?!

lmfao. 800 more like 500

djshaggeh
18-07-09, 11:21 AM
haha

L33 LEG
18-07-09, 11:23 AM
im quite confused with this thread. have i got this right, your car has been nicked sometime after last sunday and then you rang round asking who has it. you heard it was some guy you know, very well by the sounds of the bath comment, so you went round and you saw the car there smashed up with no engine in, right? but then you said later that you havnt seen the shell yet.

you say that the shell is pretty much perfect with the fastest ever valver in it but the pictures show a dented standard looking corsa.

has this guy definately got your corsa and has stripped it? apart from telling the police what are you going to do about it?

Novaboi_1991
18-07-09, 11:27 AM
either way,

this blokes cars been nicked, and muppits above only seem to take the piss about its value, how do you know how much has been put into the engine? or maybe what exhaust system, the cheapest ive seen a redtop with loom gearbox and ecu is around 400-500,

maybe show a little sympathy, because if someone decides they like your nova for example and it gets robbed, you should expect a kick in the nuts when your down!

let_nova
18-07-09, 11:29 AM
gavint5

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j279/debitorre/EAIaVTtBuVUi6CqjiI0gS4wegOmS.jpg

Graeme
18-07-09, 11:42 AM
Am I still on png or have I accidently logged on to Corsa sport? I've heard every xe described as a 'good un' and as a few have said, that car would not sell for anything like 800 quid

brainsnova
18-07-09, 12:14 PM
if you beat him up and break something how will he get you money out of his pockets lol

Andy
18-07-09, 01:25 PM
This site never ceases to erupt my lolcano
Sorry to hear about the car all the same...

gavint5
18-07-09, 01:39 PM
lol im not arsed about the prats taking the piss out of the car. they know aswell as the rest of us its worth a few pound and would cost a fortune to replace. motorsport hubs big block c.v's etc. even getting an exhaust for one of these made is gonna set ya back 200 isnt it. and it realy was a very fast xe or i wouldnt say it. tbh thats why its been nicked.

just get your simple little brains ticking a bit faster and add up what its worth in parts. xe, loom, ecu, gearbox, pair of complete chris astley motorsport shafts. pair of chris astley hubs etc then theres the couple bits of tools i had in their aswell, small trolley jack, wobbly head ratchet spanner set,impact deep reach socket set and breaker bar. im well out of pocket from this.

gavint5
18-07-09, 01:44 PM
that let nova fella is a complete gob****e isnt he. i bet he's one of these vauxh freaks that say its worthless but when he has one there the bee's knee's and worth a fortune lol i bet he expects he can buy a set of speedlines for £200 and if asked by someone what the set on his car would cost he'd say oh there worth at least £500 lol

get over yaself eh mate or karma might come along and kick you in the ****!

Tidy Max
18-07-09, 05:58 PM
i see this as a hijacked post, the fact of the matter is the lad has had his car twocd, not how great/****e the car is, ive not bothered looking at the pics mainly because i couldn't give a flying **** but also because its besides the point, could of been covered in gold and diamond turds and it wouldnt make a world of difference, because the car has gone and it was abit of ****ty thing to do on the twoccers part!!

stevie-p
18-07-09, 06:18 PM
the main point of the pisstaking from what i see is all the bull**** the kid is chating 1 min it's one thing then another

and let nova was saying its not worth 800 which is true parts do not sell a car or give it as much value and yes your out of pocket but lets face it the car is not worth 800 fella

im not being a c@nt just how i see it

hope it's sorted too btw fella

draper
18-07-09, 06:22 PM
i see this as a hijacked post, the fact of the matter is the lad has had his car twocd, not how great/****e the car is, ive not bothered looking at the pics mainly because i couldn't give a flying **** but also because its besides the point, could of been covered in gold and diamond turds and it wouldnt make a world of difference, because the car has gone and it was abit of ****ty thing to do on the twoccers part!!

:thumb:

hope you get it all sorted gavin5

Welshy
18-07-09, 06:24 PM
hope you sort it out pal

gavint5
18-07-09, 07:52 PM
cheers lads and im pretty sure if one of the sceptics owned it it would be priceless lol as is always the case with such people. if that was up for £800 it would be sold in a day. id of said it was worth £1200 ish as it was but i didnt plan on selling it and do intend on replacing it. thats gonna cost me a small fortune and im not gonna be able to get the mods i was hoping for like throttle bodies and an ecu. and it will be at least two months before i have anything, most likely much longer which i can take to the track.

see thats what ive lost. not a 1200 pound car, i lost my toy and a few fun days over the next few months. i can only say one good thing from it and thats that i am looking for a nice clean rust free nova.

stevie-p
18-07-09, 07:57 PM
cheers lads and im pretty sure if one of the sceptics owned it it would be priceless lol as is always the case with such people. if that was up for £800 it would be sold in a day. id of said it was worth £1200 ish as it was but i didnt plan on selling it and do intend on replacing it. thats gonna cost me a small fortune and im not gonna be able to get the mods i was hoping for like throttle bodies and an ecu. and it will be at least two months before i have anything, most likely much longer which i can take to the track.

see thats what ive lost. not a 1200 pound car, i lost my toy and a few fun days over the next few months. i can only say one good thing from it and thats that i am looking for a nice clean rust free nova.

was going to say get a proper car now:thumb:

gavint5
18-07-09, 08:04 PM
lol will do but it wont be a saloon! ive a nice car port now to work under aswell so i can potter on whenever i wish. i rekon ill have a pretty good track car by the end of the summer

Welshy
18-07-09, 08:46 PM
1.4 sr ftw!!! dont change the engine though lol

gavint5
21-07-09, 12:47 AM
right well ive ben getting closer.

got a call today from a lad who told me the whereabouts of my engine. he thaught it ws sitting at this fellas house waiting to be fited.

i rushed to the house and waited till the police came as a neighbour had said it where a lads grandmothers house but the lad uses her garage. the police turned up and searche dthe garage. there was an engine there but it was the 1.2 from the shell which my engine is now in. according to a neighbour the red corsa now running my engine was on the side of the house two hours earlier.... about how long it took to get some help of the police who only turned up when i had promised to go vigilante.

the lad who had done the swap turned up and by this time i had explained to the granny who was envolved and that her boy had just done the engine swap but when the lad who had my motor stolen turned up she went nuts, ranting on about how he had robbed her garage two years ago. she fainted and was taken to hospital ten minutes later the poor old lass. the mechanic was a nice enough lad. he was realy frustrated and i could tell he had just been made a mug off but he was too scared to grass up the clown that had him do the swap.
he wouldnt even tell me on the sly where it may be now as he was scared of this so called gangsterwho was watching from the street!

i had a few arguments with the clown and i still think im the only person ever to get him told the theiving tramp. i'll level the score eventually but i know he cant handle his jail and if he got done for this it would be great Whats more is i would be compensated!

the "gangsters" mother came along and appoligised to me for him having my car took but again i just felt sorry for her. his made a mug of her for years now aswell the ****in bully. the police now have the engine numbers of teh new shell and so should have the reg numbers and should be able to get it and they also have the reg numbers of the vehicle that towed my corsa away. i'l keep yas updated

stevie-p
21-07-09, 12:50 AM
sound quite promising
top detective work
lol

gavint5
21-07-09, 12:52 AM
luckily the mans bullied and conned his way through life so his associates are too quick to let me know and see him caught out.

brainsnova
21-07-09, 01:02 AM
i still cant understand why people steal cars etc and expect to get away with running stolen parts in their car. your the new png columbo :thumb:

gavint5
21-07-09, 01:17 AM
"theres just one thing" lol

just been told of a lad that the mechanic that swapped the engines did get bullied into it and that he hates getting envolved with them lot. well if out good comes of this its that he now has a good reason not to talk to the ****in plastic gangsters.

what sort of person would call himself a gangster and then order a redtop corsa to be knicked??? lol you'd think they wouldnt risk getting there "business" on top for the sake of a few hundred pounds worth of parts eh

gunny
21-07-09, 01:34 AM
Sounds like a bunch of clowns mate, at the risk of sounding like a t**t, things are done differently round here, if you sh*t on your own doorstep as these boys have done then you can pretty much garuntee your in for it in a bad way depending who you stole off, we all know each other round here (from violent and in some ways criminal pasts) and nobody gets the police involved, its a rather vigilant estate, things get delt with quicker, the a*seholes learn a lesson about who they p*ssed off and if your persistant enough you get compensation out of their pockets quicker than the old bill will respond to your call, i prefer it like this, we have a more reliable system and a lot of respect around the estate and surrounding ones.

All the best mate, not going to say what I would of done but you have done the right thing in the eyes of an honest citizen and i hope it pays off for you.

Jay
21-07-09, 01:48 AM
Tbh i think your an idiot Gavin.

stevie-p
21-07-09, 01:50 AM
lol

gavint5
21-07-09, 01:51 AM
well im trying the honest citizen route and its ****in frustrating. ive people at me left right and centre saying go do him but im looking at an i.p.p. next time round and no engine is worth life. but then again i cant just leave it. by doing this he has braught attention to a few folk who would rather go un-noticed. that will be his biggest punishment tbh. i kinda have to find the engine and get it back to show he cant profit off me. when i do that he'll of lost alot and gained **** all. he'll look a clown.

if he does come to a nasty end i'll let yas know.

gavint5
21-07-09, 01:52 AM

and why is that?

Jay
21-07-09, 02:17 AM
Every post just annoys me, you act like a tw@t

Maka
21-07-09, 08:32 AM
Constructive post there Jay... Expect to receive the same treatment if your car ever gets taken.
I've got every sympathy for you fella and hope you get your donkey back!

saloonwoody
21-07-09, 10:13 AM
lets hope there is some sort of justice served be it legal or not lol

karma allways comes back around ;)

L33 LEG
21-07-09, 11:07 AM
where do you live? you all sound like a bunch of retards imo.

dannyb
21-07-09, 11:15 AM

lol

You do make it sound like you're living in Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels.

General Baxter
21-07-09, 12:01 PM
im not reading all that,

did it have an alarm ?

if not your loss, im sorry but thats the way it goes,

did you tell anyone about how you had a crappy large block in there

you cant even start my car (battery isolated with a special tail lift key)

Southie
21-07-09, 12:04 PM
http://i345.photobucket.com/albums/p379/SOUTHIE01/Centre-SoldiersinIraqcopy.jpg

General Baxter
21-07-09, 12:07 PM
im sorry for taking the piss but most of us have novas,

we gaurd ours, with missiles and bombs lol

gavint5
21-07-09, 01:08 PM
lol love the pik. they couldnt start mine and they pushed it across the road and tied it to a 406 according to the neighbour. i had the battery disconected and had it fitted in the boot anyway which would of confused the silly ****s. i just wish i took the ecu in the house cos then he would of had to ask around for one. i didnt have an alarm but did have full cctv all around the house but the electric had ran out as ive moved. my corsa with all its odds and ends inside was the last thing to be moved to my new spot

MattBrown
21-07-09, 01:14 PM
How can people treat him like that? I feel sorry for gavin, why should someone else take his property?

Personally I say tie them and there familys to the kitchen table, and torch the house!

Failing that........

"Que Death Penalty Stick"

Personally, you have done the right thing, next go to the papers and humiliate the little cnut!

Fooking thieves, should have there hands cut off!

But its wishy washy bell ends like some of you lot that stop it from hapening!

stevie-p
21-07-09, 01:20 PM
tie them and there familys:tard:
why the family

gunny
21-07-09, 03:15 PM
tie them and there familys:tard:
why the family
For sh*ts and giggles.

MattBrown
22-07-09, 09:27 PM
Why not?