PDA

View Full Version : Can't f****** believe it!!!

Lauren
12-07-09, 12:29 AM
I replaced the engine of my car, paid £535 in total for the engine and the fitting, picked it up Thursday evening, had it all of two days, drove it home last night and EXACTLY the same thing has happened. I'm so pissed off, I'm selling it and buying something else!!!

NovaBoi92
12-07-09, 12:30 AM
what has happened?

Novaboi_1991
12-07-09, 12:31 AM
shouldda got a nova love, elec windows central locking and sunroof i believe it said in another one of your threads? lol,

3 door luxe plus, no problem, lol

on a serious note, nova's are cheap, semi reliable, and cheap when things go wrong,

D11 OVA
12-07-09, 12:33 AM
as novaboi says wats up woith it

brainsnova
12-07-09, 12:41 AM
was the work guarenteed (sp)

Novaboi_1991
12-07-09, 12:45 AM
was the work guarenteed (sp)

surely if its the exact same problem again it may be summat else,

whats actually happening to it lauren?

Lauren
12-07-09, 12:56 AM
it's happened both times on a motorway, so I'm guessing when I drive at high speeds it triggers it, but it just makes a noise, the engine light comes on and it loses power, it drives as though it's on half the power, the acceleration is pitiful, the engine itself is shaking so much the steering wheel and the gearstick shake as well, and there's a popping noise coming from the exhast and the engine. It can't be an engine problem, unless I'm EXTREMELY unlucky that wouldn't happen to two engines in such a short space of time, so I don't know what it is. And quite frankly I haven't got the time or the money to have it looked at again.
I got a months warranty with the engine, so I'm gonna get my money back and sell the car on that webuyanycar.com, they've actually offered me good money, just under £2,500 for the condition it's in, so I'm gonna sell it and buy another car. Probably an MG ZR to be honest.

Novaboi_1991
12-07-09, 01:02 AM
to be honest, shaking steering and gearsticks are very common on corsa's, erm dodgy earth or sensor ? might be worth a squirt of electrical contact cleaner on as many of the plugs as you can get, lol

popping noise? hmm, never heard of that one,

Sorry i cant help any further hun, not that good at teh ol mechanics, lol

draper
12-07-09, 01:08 AM
have you had it tested on a tech II ?

AlexW
12-07-09, 01:09 AM
Im sorry to say, but told you so, knew it would have been able to sort it. I bet its a ECU fault or somthing.

Stuart
12-07-09, 08:21 AM
Either an ECU fault or you have a ropey fuel pump that cant keep up with the engines demands at higher speeds/loads.

to test, get moving at say 30 and then stick it in 5th and plant the throttle... this will load it up a treat and should trigger the problem

let_nova
12-07-09, 09:14 AM
/\/\ +rep sounds likely to me. as i was thinking that if you changed the engine did you change ecu aswell or just the lump?

mowgli
12-07-09, 09:20 AM
i'm guessing that the fault is with whatever they didn't swap.......

but what model is it???

Lauren
12-07-09, 10:26 AM
I don't know mechanics, I dont know what an ecu is...
It's a corsa c. 2004.

Southie
12-07-09, 10:32 AM
The ecu is the brain of the car. Basically telling the engine how much fuel, spark and general running.

Who told you the engine was knackered before to make you change it?

Get your money back for the engine and get the old one running. Then take it to someone who has Vauxhall diagnostics (tech 2). This should help.

kennyman1989
12-07-09, 11:36 AM
my corsa c is doing the same thing atm, its a pain with the engine management stuff they put in the cars today, ive bought a fault code reader and am going to diagnose the problem myself and hopefully fix it, my money atm is on the egr valve as i had a corsa b that did the same, once i cleaned that out it was fine, but then again since this is your second engine i doubt it would be this, it must either be; fueling ie fuel pump or the ecu has a fault and you MAY need to replace it, i wouldnt sell it to get a MG ZR these are terrible cars imo you will have just as many if not more problems with this car, come on its basically a rebaged tarted up rover 25. Sell the corsa and get a good carb fed nova, it will stand you in good stead from a mechanical pov ie cheap parts and easy to fix! Hope this helps Lauren!

AlexW
12-07-09, 11:38 AM
From what ive seen lauren would rather have anything but another nova.

Buy a tigra.

Southie
12-07-09, 11:41 AM
Buy a tigra.
Speaking from experience you big girls blouse. lol

AlexW
12-07-09, 11:43 AM
Lol I knew you would say somthing.

dj_wudgey
12-07-09, 11:54 AM
my mum has had quite allot off problems with her 1 litre 3 cylinder aswell!! the engine's are sh*t there's a few known problems with them i wouldent have bought one like!! the best thing you can do is get rid imo!!!

kennyman1989
12-07-09, 12:00 PM
mines the 1.2 4 cylinder z12xe, there a pain in the ass, imo all the ecotecs are bad news if something goes wrong, my dad has a 1.7dti van and he is on his second engine, the orginal 1 had only done 75k!! the bottom end went on it! long live the 8v is what i say!

AlexW
12-07-09, 01:32 PM
imo all the ecotecs are bad news if something goes wrong!

Rubbish. Cant beat a old ecotec 16v engine....

madjim
12-07-09, 01:41 PM
i used to work on many of these when i worked for a vauxhall dealer, and from the symptoms you talk of i would say try a new air flow meter, normally causes all sorts of problems, especially the banging/popping, as ecu doesnt know how much air is going into the engine

stevie-p
12-07-09, 02:00 PM
if you read the manuel it tells you my sisters astra is the same it switches to emergency ''home'' mode you will have to get it tested on the machine and they will tell you exactly my sister had to fork out for a new ecu

not 100% but exact same problems happend with my sisters

ward
12-07-09, 02:42 PM
ur not far from me. my mate works for vauxhall in gants hill, i could get him to check ur car out and put it on the comp for barely anything. i have me own garage aswell if u do need work doing.

kennyman1989
12-07-09, 05:11 PM
i will try the fault code reader ive bought tommorrow and see what it is on mine, hopefully its nothing expensive as i want to finish the nova soon!

mayhem
12-07-09, 05:26 PM
on the 1000 and 1200 cc ecotech engines the air flow meter causes a lot of problems, with loss of power, and a slow throttle response.

there even is an update for it from vaux, iirc costs are about 350 euro.

kennyman1989
12-07-09, 05:27 PM
software update is that? might aswell have a remap for that sort of money?

mayhem
12-07-09, 05:28 PM
no, its something with the wiring and the airflowmeter

kennyman1989
12-07-09, 05:36 PM
jesus if its a frigin fault with the car then they should do it for free!!!!

Ben
12-07-09, 08:48 PM
As people said before Lauren, if you engine was starting and running then you shouldnt of jumped in and replaced it but got a real mechanic to diagnose the problem and you would have been much better off.

Its the not the cars fault that you took the wrong option to fix it, know quite a few Corsa C's had similar issues and tbh its very rarely the engine but as others have mentioned these models suffer with AFM's, ECU's and Fuel pumps.

Lauren
12-07-09, 08:49 PM
Right, got up this morning, started the engine and the engine light wasn't on any more. Took it for a drive, after a few miles it conked out again, when i got it home I took out a couple of fuses from the engine computer, put them back in and it worked fine again. I think what's happened is the mechanic replaced the engine but didn't reset the engine management system, so it still thinks the old engine is in it and is still trying to tell me there's a problem with it when there's not. Should be easy to sort if that's the case.

Ben
12-07-09, 08:52 PM
No thats not the case, dosent happen like that.

Lauren
12-07-09, 09:07 PM
We will see.

Btw, I had 4 mechanics look at it, one of them was at Vauxhall itself, and all of them were 'proper' mechanics, and all of them said I would be better off to replace the engine, apart from the one at vauxhall, which was highly convienient as they were the ones that were quoting 2 grand to fix it.

Lauren
12-07-09, 09:14 PM
From what ive seen lauren would rather have anything but another nova.

Buy a tigra.

You really have an issue with the fact that I don't want another nova don't you?
My parents bought me this car for £3,500, and it wouldn't exactly be fair if I sold it and bought a £500 nova in replacement.
I like novas, and when I can afford to run two cars I will have one as a side project, but for the moment it's just not the right car for me.
You should remember, just because you are a member of a nova club does not mean you have to be so opinionated about it, novas are NOT the best cars in the world and are not right for everyone!

Talon
12-07-09, 09:16 PM
novas are NOT the best cars in the world and are not right for everyone!

Lies :(

mowgli
12-07-09, 09:18 PM
novas are NOT the best cars in the world!

well, at least we finally agree on something.

Lauren
12-07-09, 09:33 PM
^ 'Finally agree'? Fair enough.

Sorry for the rant, but the single-mindedness of a couple of people on here annoys me sometimes, it's actually very sad to be that obsessed about a car that you resent it when someone dares to suggest buying a different car.

AlexW
12-07-09, 09:36 PM
You really have an issue with the fact that I don't want another nova don't you?
My parents bought me this car for £3,500, and it wouldn't exactly be fair if I sold it and bought a £500 nova in replacement.
I like novas, and when I can afford to run two cars I will have one as a side project, but for the moment it's just not the right car for me.
You should remember, just because you are a member of a nova club does not mean you have to be so opinionated about it, novas are NOT the best cars in the world and are not right for everyone!

Whao, i was just saying to the other people that said buy a nova, I know you would rather have anything but a nova, It wasnt ment in a snobbery way at all.

I Know novas are ****, they break down once a week.

Jack
12-07-09, 09:45 PM
Meh. Bloody Vauxhalls. Buy jap lol

mowgli
12-07-09, 09:48 PM
Sorry for the rant, but the single-mindedness of a couple of people on here annoys me sometimes, it's actually very sad to be that obsessed about a car that you resent it when someone dares to suggest buying a different car.

the biggest problem here is that you suffer from what is known as 'being female' this manifests itself in several ways... you get doors opened for you, men try to look at your boobs & worst of all, garages see you as a cash cow, to be milked for as much as poss. I suggest you get the yellow pages out & find a Bosch auto electrical car service centre, and ask them what they'd charge for a diagnostic job on your car. I am sure it is an engine management thing, simply cos mechanical things rarely go wrong, correct themselves them go wrong again, only to correct themselves again...

be prepared for a trip to the small claims court if someone stuck a new engine in for no reason.. also, have you checked the engine number to make sure they didn't just clean up the old one.. its been done before

Lauren
13-07-09, 07:48 AM
Yeah I think it's an engine management problem too.
I have checked the engine number, it's definitely a new one.

Lauren
13-07-09, 07:54 AM
Meh. Bloody Vauxhalls. Buy jap lol

Believe me if I could afford one I would.

novaguy08
13-07-09, 08:20 AM
Im agreed with Mowgli, The guys at the garage saw you coming!!

they should always offer to plug it in to check what the EML is for before jumping in and changing the engine! If they were part of the good garage sceme give them a bad review!

Get it plugged in and check Lauren, there is deffo something electrical wrong there!

Nutty Nova
13-07-09, 08:57 AM
My Misses had the same problem with her corsa.

We has it in 3 times to get the problems fixed.
Then it worked for 2 to 3 weeks and the problem came back again.

Turns out it was the air flow sensor, it has been fitted with an aftermarket version and caused loads of problem.

Once replaced with an original from vauxhall it has been brilliant ever since.

That may help

Stuart
13-07-09, 10:00 AM
jesus if its a frigin fault with the car then they should do it for free!!!!

nope, its not saftey critical, and more than likely out of warranty.. Plus as its an improvement as opopsed to a straight out fix they can also charge for it. Chances are its mostly labour charges anyway which they are definately permitted to charge even if the parts are supplied FOC.

The general consensus apepars to be the AFM. Get a new one from autovaux (I think we have a discount with them, look in the members area.
Did the person who changed the engine tell you how much of it they changed? eg was it simply a bare engine that they bolted your old stuff onto (like the AFM for example). Plus was it NEW (at that price I doubt it but hey) or some ranted to feck engine they found at a scrappy (either way I'd be kicking up a stink about it since the new item dosent appear fit for purpose as the problem persists even if its your old AFM there their services havent done whats claimed either)

GRUNT 16V
13-07-09, 10:36 AM
Sounds Like A Management Fault Causing It1

Benn
13-07-09, 10:43 AM
Tbh a proper mech wouldn't tell you to replace the engine, as that hardly ever solves the prob. Please dont get a mgzr thing, that are utter crap cars.

Ben
13-07-09, 11:25 AM
tbh from the garages point of view she asked for them to change engine they did so. i imagine for price paid that was a mildly back street job as its too cheap for anything else, also new engine does not include things like an afm, almost like thinking they will give you a near gearbox as well.

I do agree that they should of diagnosed the problem before ripping it out, the only real benfit of fitting a new engine is if its bottem end failure as this can end up costing a damn sight more than replacing.

but its a sign of todays throw away culture and the problem were in the economic crisis we are, rather just throw a new one in rather than trying to fix the original properly, you would have been £500+ better off by gettin diagnosed properly and then changing the relevant sensor, I havent read the original thread where your asking for help off people to do a online diagnosis but i understand on there you were advised not to go changing the engine at the drop of a hat.

novaguy08
13-07-09, 01:28 PM
send the engine back tell them its fecked then use the old engine & diag to find out whats wrong with it! if the garage have any problems with it then tell them you will take your engine & car elswhere and that you will see them in small claims court becuase they give you a duff diagnosis to make some money out of them, if they give you snot over it then just head straight to the courts!

Lauren
13-07-09, 01:28 PM
tbh from the garages point of view she asked for them to change engine they did so. i imagine for price paid that was a mildly back street job as its too cheap for anything else, also new engine does not include things like an afm, almost like thinking they will give you a near gearbox as well.

I do agree that they should of diagnosed the problem before ripping it out, the only real benfit of fitting a new engine is if its bottem end failure as this can end up costing a damn sight more than replacing.

but its a sign of todays throw away culture and the problem were in the economic crisis we are, rather just throw a new one in rather than trying to fix the original properly, you would have been £500+ better off by gettin diagnosed properly and then changing the relevant sensor, I havent read the original thread where your asking for help off people to do a online diagnosis but i understand on there you were advised not to go changing the engine at the drop of a hat.

^ From the garages point of view I didn't ask them to change the engine, I was ADVISED by 3 other mechanics to do so. Mechanics that had had problems with corsas before and said they are a lot of hassle to fix and that I was better off replacing it. The only one that didn't was vauxhall, and they were going to charge me at least £350 just to DIAGNOSE the problem, because they were saying they would have to take the head of the engine off. So saying that I would have been £500 better off is rubbish, but then the majority of what I said above was said in previous posts on this thread, so I don't really know why I'm trying to explain when you clearly don't listen.

Ben
13-07-09, 01:33 PM
lol you are a typical woman! end of it really!

could argue to the cows come home but you have made mistake, we all have.

You can get a proper tech diagnosis done for £20

£300 from vaux to take the head off is a bargain!

kennyman1989
13-07-09, 01:34 PM
well, havin the engine replaced clearly hasnt solved the problem unfortunately. Sorry if i caused any offence with my other post.

AlexW
13-07-09, 01:35 PM
But had you not been so stubburn in the first place im sure you could have saved money, as now youve paid out for the engine, and your going to spend money on sorting the problem that should have been sorted in the first place!

Whatever the fault was it hasnt been replaced by replacing the engine. 9times out of ten, if the EML comes on its not a internal fault lol

I wrote this before the other replys btw.

draper
13-07-09, 01:52 PM
this is beginning to become thread of the day lol

Lauren
13-07-09, 01:56 PM
lol you are a typical woman! end of it really!

could argue to the cows come home but you have made mistake, we all have.

You can get a proper tech diagnosis done for £20

£300 from vaux to take the head off is a bargain!

I never once said I hadn't made a mistake, maybe I have, but that's besides the point, I only did what i was told was the best option.

As for getting a proper tech diagnoisis for £20, that's bollocks, I took it to vauxhall who did their supposed 'technical diagnosis' and couldn't find what the problem was. They charged me £50 for the 'technical diagnosis' that didn't work, then wanted to charge me £300 to take the head off, and that was just the start. That's without paying for whatever the problem might have been. And you're telling me that's a bargain? They said at worst case it would be an engine replacement, for £2,000. That's £2,000, compared to the £350 I paid for my engine. And that's NOT including the £100 an hour labour they charge.

So maybe you are a typical man, you have no idea what you are talking about because you haven't seen the fault with my car and you refuse to read any of the posts I write properly, yet you still think you can voice a reasonable opinion. Lmao.

Lauren
13-07-09, 01:57 PM
But had you not been so stubburn in the first place im sure you could have saved money, as now youve paid out for the engine, and your going to spend money on sorting the problem that should have been sorted in the first place!

Whatever the fault was it hasnt been replaced by replacing the engine. 9times out of ten, if the EML comes on its not a internal fault lol

I wrote this before the other replys btw.

I wasn't stubborn, I just did what several mechanics said was the best option. But then I suppose me not being 'stubborn' would have meant selling it and buying a nova, right? :roll:

brake-dust
13-07-09, 02:02 PM
FFS leave the girl alone, so what if she made a mistake, like i said before lauren clearly (no offence) isnt mecanically minded so went on the advice she was given first hand, personally im leaning towards the air flow meter by the way she's described it, doesnt any body have a spare they can lend her? c'mon lads dont critisise, just help her out in proper club fashion and get this sorted.

L14MNP
13-07-09, 02:03 PM
More arguing :S It's clear you aren't mechanically minded Lauren, and that's fine. However some people on here are and you would do well to listen to them before you waste any more money/sell the car for less than it's worth when 100%.

lol The symptoms it displayed initially were not cause to remove/replace the engine. Anyone worth their salt would have known it was sensor/ECU/fuel delivery related. I know very little about Corsa C's but unless the engine is knocking and smoking it's tits off then the 'engine' itself should not have been removed.

i cannot believe they never flashed the ECU to see what was wrong. A duff airflow meter can make the car run like an absoloute bag of hammers, even a loose pipe connecting the airbox can make the car feel as though the engine is about to fall out.

Get your money back.

Stuart
13-07-09, 02:03 PM
A lot of sensor/ecu faults DONT trigger a proper fault code (that is logged, some faults do but thats for emissiosn purposes) meaning the morons that are usually in charge of the diag kit will say its fine and pass it onto a mechanic to fix. Is it runnig ok now? get someone round to unplug the AFM for you and take it for a drive... it should be have the same as when it went screwey on you before (if so, WIN and get a new AFM :) )

L14MNP
13-07-09, 02:08 PM
^ Very true. Maybe your AFM just needs a quick squirt of carb cleaner! It works wonders on them.

Lauren, was it just the bare engine that you bought, with no alternator, starter motor and most importantly air flow meter provided so they used your original parts?

Stuart
13-07-09, 02:11 PM
^ Very true. Maybe your AFM just needs a quick squirt of carb cleaner! It works wonders on them.

BAD advice... AFM's (esp hot wire ones) dont like petrochemicals on them!

L14MNP
13-07-09, 02:15 PM
lol Really? Never done mine anything but good lol. Only ever used on the hot wire type too!
When the hot wires are anythign but bright sliver and the car is running badly, a quick squirt on them to bring them back nice and shiny and all is well.

I bought a car for £120 that didn't have the power to drive and done this then sold it for £700 and it's still going strong. lol

What is wise to clean them with then mate?

Ben
13-07-09, 02:16 PM
I know your not in bristol but i know a couple of local vaux specalists with full tech 2 equipment which do diagnosis for around £20. which i imagine you have in your local area too.

main dealers anret called main stealers for nothing.

The thing that annoys people the most is you ask for advice, people give it then you disregard it by saying its rubbish or wrong not knowing any different.

ward
13-07-09, 02:17 PM
rite ive just re-read the whole thread,
just a couple of questions for u lauren, i may have missed something;

its a corsa c 2004
wat engine size??
does it drive ok under small amount of pressure on the throttle?
then wen u apply more pressure the engine management light comes on?

uve had it on the computer to show up any faults or codes and it showed none..

if the engine management light stays on for more then a minuet it will store the code. so should read.

sumetimes its a little easier to ask a few questions instead of assuming things.

Lynsey
13-07-09, 02:29 PM
the biggest problem here is that you suffer from what is known as 'being female' this manifests itself in several ways... you get doors opened for you, men try to look at your boobs & worst of all, garages see you as a cash cow, to be milked for as much as poss.

Pfft, I usually manage to get a bargain. But then I usually know what I'm talking about when I go in there :roll:

It's a shame they all told you that a new engine would be the best option before they knew what the problem was. I'd have questioned it, but understand that you took their advice in good faith. i hope you either get it sorted or sell it for as much as you can and buy something else. A Nova is almost certainly the wrong choice of car for you. Unfortunately my car knowledge pretty ends with Vauxhalls lol

I had a Corsa B SRi and had nothing but trouble with it. I eventually swapped the engine for a good ol' 20SEH and it went brilliantly. My Cavalier SRi and the China Nova both have SEHs, I don't think you can beat a robust old 8v engine. I paid £350 for my Cavalier 2 years ago and haven't had a single problem. It's covered 126k (26k since I got it) and due to general maintenance and a regular service, it's been PERFECT. It's the most reliable car I've known, it's a prefect all-rounder. Plus, whilst new cars are going down in value every day, mine are going up ;) (albeit slooooowly)

I know you may not want to buy another Vauxhall but you are on a Nova Club site, so what do you expect them to recommend? :roll: lol

Stuart
13-07-09, 02:37 PM
rite ive just re-read the whole thread,
just a couple of questions for u lauren, i may have missed something;

its a corsa c 2004
wat engine size??
does it drive ok under small amount of pressure on the throttle?
then wen u apply more pressure the engine management light comes on?

uve had it on the computer to show up any faults or codes and it showed none..

if the engine management light stays on for more then a minuet it will store the code. so should read.

sumetimes its a little easier to ask a few questions instead of assuming things.

first and last warning about text typing.

AlexW
13-07-09, 03:32 PM
I wasn't stubborn, I just did what several mechanics said was the best option. But then I suppose me not being 'stubborn' would have meant selling it and buying a nova, right? :roll:

At no point did i EVER say buy a nova ffs.

When you posted a couple of threads about it before i said not to just stick a new engine in without finding out the fault! But you refused to even ask anyone on here lol

kennyman1989
13-07-09, 06:24 PM
well mine has been diagnosed today by a fault code reader i bought on saturday and recieved today thank you very much lonelec, the fault with mine is the crankshaft sensor but i believe this would not be the case with laurens as this would have been attached to the newer engine that was put in am i correct? therefore would not be this, but could possibly be just the airflow meter, i hope you rectify the problem soon! were you happy with the car before it went wrong? if so dont get rid of it at a extreme loss, get it fixed and enjoy driving it again, besides who are we to tell you what cars not to buy anyway:)

Stuart
13-07-09, 08:56 PM
was our diag test done with the engine off? if so then ALL cars chuck up a dead crank sensor fault when the engine is off ;)

Lauren
13-07-09, 09:55 PM
Oh my god so many questions! lol

I've just spoken to a guy that lives in the flat next to me, he used to be a roadside recovery guy and also has a very good friend that works for vauxall (typically, I didn't know this until today), he's had a fiddle with the engine, the engine light was still on and I took it for a drive and it drove as normal. I don't know what he's done to it, but he's spoken to his friend in vauxhall and he is going to try and get me in for Wednesday, I can even have a courtesy car while he takes it for the day and he won't charge me a penny. So hopefully this whole mess will be sorted.

Thanks for the more understanding posts guys (and girls), I only asked for some help and didn't need the criticism that was thrown at me. I did take all the advice on board but so many people say different things, it's kinda hard to make a decision based on your advice when I have three qualified mechanics telling me the same thing!

let_nova
13-07-09, 09:58 PM
he want to give you the boaby. lol

novaguy08
13-07-09, 09:59 PM
Yeah "qualified" mechanics that fed you a line to get you to spend a fortune by changing your engine!!
Due to the current echonimic problems this is happenening more and more, I would never trust a garage unless they are part of the good garage scheme & have nothing but good reviews!! Or i know the person running it! even then I would always make sure that they have diagnosed the problem correctly to make sure I dont spend money on them doing things and then find out that they've spun me something and the problem is the SAME!

Lauren
13-07-09, 10:02 PM
^ I made a decision based on the advice and options given to me.
There is nothing mechanically wrong with this engine, there was with the old one, so the problem isn't the same, read the ****ing thread you retard!

let_nova
13-07-09, 10:03 PM
/\/\ +rep lol

although he is trying to help you

novaguy08
13-07-09, 10:06 PM
^ I made a decision based on the advice and options given to me.
There is nothing mechanically wrong with this engine, there was with the old one, so the problem isn't the same, read the ****ing thread you retard!

Sorry the thread has expanded quite a bit since ive last read, Ignore my post then! The last time id read it you were discribing the problem as being the same/very similar to the old engines problem.

Again sorry!

Lauren
13-07-09, 10:08 PM
No problem.

L14MNP
14-07-09, 01:43 PM
Sorry the thread has expanded quite a bit since ive last read, Ignore my post then! The last time id read it you were discribing the problem as being the same/very similar to the old engines problem.

Again sorry!
That's the last I read too. :wtf: *Goes back for a look at new problem.

Jack
14-07-09, 02:23 PM
Should have offered to pay the mechanics with boobs and sexual favours. Would have worked on me.