PDA

View Full Version : Fulda Tyres

mikeoxford
16-02-03, 09:18 PM
They much cop?

i just had a pair put on the front as one was on the limit and the other one was a feckin joke LMAO

there fulda summat or other, they have a nice tread pattern and also VERY deep i was suprised, perhaps just cos im used to it being non existant!

Ben (lurk75)
16-02-03, 09:21 PM
There actually very underated, very responsive in the wet and quite good value.

Wont have any problems with them, there just not fashionable.

mikeoxford
16-02-03, 09:24 PM
they dont look that bad on the car, at the end of the day i just needed a quick fix because driving weith no front bumper at the moment i thought aaahhhh what if i get pulled! and to be fair the one was dangerous.

only left it that long because i thought i was gettin alloys but ive held off for a lil bit.

ill see what there like anyway

cheers mate

anyone else.............?

Ben (lurk75)
16-02-03, 09:40 PM
Why havent you got your bumper on?

mikeoxford
16-02-03, 10:55 PM
i cant get my car in the back garden with the bumper on. even with the bumper off the front metal valence is only an inch or so away.

car is lowered 60 mil and at the back of our house where the odd skip lorry has been up behind the garages, it has made a bit of a rutt like, so its a bit of a ramp in, gonna conrete it methinks.

neway

i whilst it was off i was planning on fitting an oil cooler behind also.

mikeoxford
16-02-03, 10:55 PM
oh and i needed to get in my back garden so i could start my engine work last week

Chris LR
17-02-03, 12:31 AM
Very decent prices too. I was going for some but they were out of stock at the time and I needed tyres.

Roughly ?70 per pair 165-65-14 (Standard)

mikeoxford
17-02-03, 05:58 PM
Roughly ?70 per pair 165-65-14 (Standard)

:lol: Im laughing then - mom got me trade discount at Hi-Q company where they get all their lorry tyres from

i got a pair of 185/60/R14 for ?50 + VAT (?58.75?) fited, new valves, and balanced