PDA

View Full Version : x16xe nova sri £300 ? ono

novaboy.p.
10-07-09, 12:31 PM
hello

i brought this car a year ago a nova sri with x16xe engine already in it the bloke couldnt get it running and lost intrest so i wired in the imobiliser he for got and it ran straight away the engine is out of a corsa gsi aprenantly but it is the X16xe with around 60k. i do have the handbook and service history i belive. they brought the corsa after some bloke crashed it and stripped it for the engine. it is a red sri but will need spraying it has 2 new front wings the doors are pretty much mint the front end is mint although it wont come with a bumper i think it has had new inner arches and slam pannel and it is a sprayed a very good job. batery tray is mint . it is fully stripped out at the minute no seats or exhaut although i still have the sri seats in the shed. the bonnet has a small dent in it. the rear arches are quite good but some one rolled them at one point and rippled them i think so theyve got abit of filler in them. i have no bootlid or rear bumper as it was a flush lid whitch i didnt want so i sold it. basicly i went to start work on it today the boot floor has a coulple of holes it it and the rear inner arch had a bit of rust in it so i started grinding away at the inner arch and found the rust goes down under the boot floor so i chased it and i found the rear suspention spring cup is rotten. I dont fancie tackling this myself so im putting it up for sale . the car is sorn and has beem dry stored for around 5 years now it also has corsa gsi front brakes and hubs brand new engine mounts brand new lower arms. the engine and that are worth that alone probably an easy job for a good welder .
the car is also lowered about 40mm i think with uprated boge shocks and some red shocks on the back.

ill be posting some pics up later i think should be a fast car when its all finished .

im in telford west midlands the car would have to be trailered away
http://s179.photobucket.com/albums/w290/piers2002/

the ones at top of the page

novaboy.p.
12-07-09, 04:28 PM
bump

1.3sr_kane
12-07-09, 05:28 PM
please send your phone number please..

novaboy.p.
12-07-09, 11:10 PM
pm'd you matey

chunk@streetrace.co.uk
13-07-09, 09:29 PM
can you pm me your number thanks

novaboy.p.
15-07-09, 08:13 PM
still for sale

Andy
15-07-09, 10:03 PM
pm sent

brake-dust
16-07-09, 11:01 AM
is the smooth boot for sale seperate?

novaboy.p.
16-07-09, 09:52 PM
ok not for sale any more sorry guna break it as there is a lot of parts i need off it i will probably be selling a few bits and pieces in the parts for sale section soon