PDA

View Full Version : what alloys!

shanehandley
16-02-03, 05:54 PM
i cant decide what alloys to get i want sumin different other than the five spoke alloys! I want them 15 with the right offset as anyone got any pictures, websites or ideas?

also if i have size 16 alloys wot mods would i have to do to the arches ive got it lowerd 60mm!

thanks
shane.

Ben (lurk75)
16-02-03, 06:02 PM
have a look around and then choose what wheels you want then ask us how much work as you will know the offset then.

Anyway you have got one of the cheapest alloy places in the country by you try wheelpower, they advertise in your local free ads down there in devon. :lol:

shanehandley
16-02-03, 07:23 PM
i have just found some nice alloys will the following size fit a nova lowered 60 and with no arch mods? 15" for 4 with 195/45/15 - Tyres

thanks

Ben (lurk75)
16-02-03, 07:27 PM
depends what wheels and what offset they are, say what wheels they are and we can tell you the offset or there abouts.

shanehandley
16-02-03, 07:43 PM
the wheels are as follows [/b]Titan
Classic Styling - innovative New Design ! Crystal Titanium with cap and engraved O.Z Logo, 7 Spoke.

Ben (lurk75)
16-02-03, 07:54 PM
right if there OZ's you are likely to struggle with the non rubbing as they are low offset, there is a rumor that they are doing wheels on et47 but this is yet to be proven.

Due to the low offset they you will need the arches rolled and maybe the inner arches knocked in if its lowered 60mm.

You will also lose a certain amount of handling.

Just for a tip you want to aim for around ET49 or near there the OZ's will be about et38.

(et = offset)

mikeoxford
16-02-03, 11:16 PM
as i said on another post

get alloys where the spokes goto the edges i would, they always look huge on a car.

try to stick to the offset as i drove a colleagues modified car the other day and the drive was TERRIBLE i could so tell he had wrong wheels on! he said hmmmmm need wheelspacers - i said hhmmmmm u think!!!!!!

Anton
16-02-03, 11:18 PM
i need the lip cut with 15s, 60mm drop 45mm offset