PDA

View Full Version : Im getting a new car ;)

Jim
16-02-03, 11:13 AM
Nice One Micky.

I'm one of the people who like the Scoobys. Especially the slightly older models. Last years one was horrible, but other than that I don't think I'd change much of the styling. I've never driven one myself, but I've only heard good things about them. I doubt you'll be disspointed.

No doubt you'll want to take it on a nice long test drive when you get it...say to Milton Keynes on the 2rd March ;) You could have Soooooo much fun thrashing it between the roundabouts down here :)

Jim

mikesri
16-02-03, 11:43 AM
Nice car m8, looks mint!!! 8)

Anton
16-02-03, 12:09 PM
that is one very very nice motor micky :)

Mr Dan
16-02-03, 12:19 PM
Nice, you gonna put a jap kit or anything on it?

Ste_Nova
16-02-03, 12:32 PM
humm nice uk size plate gap in the rear bumper :?

dan16v
16-02-03, 12:54 PM
what will you prove with it tho! rolmfao! looks nice micky! i love white cars

wisewood
16-02-03, 01:00 PM
Personally i am not too keen on white, but well... the taxi looked good and this looks fantastic... cant argue that the scooby looks like a soft option can you.

Nice one micky!!!
Phone lombards and scream at them a bit... :lol:
A mate of mine works on their call centre so chances are you might talk to him... His names ben... if he answers the call tell him you know where he lives and you will be coming to smash up his black vw golf. :lol:

Tazzy
16-02-03, 01:08 PM
lol, as everyone has mentioned the word 'nice' in their posts, i will as well!

that, is a very NICE car, i love prezzas, if only i could afford on! :'(

Tazzy
16-02-03, 01:42 PM
LOL, you aint very excited about this car are you! :lol:

Rick Draper
16-02-03, 02:26 PM
All import WRX's came with UK sized numberplate cutouts and alloy bonnets and boots. I thought i recognised this one though while out in Japan a subaru over took the bullet train i was travelling on, been trashed on the limiter by some fast jap, sure it was this one micky! :lol: :lol: Nar even thought i dont really rate them it looks quite nice, just think what you cud have had when a cally with a phase kit smokes you! lol Rick

Ben (lurk75)
16-02-03, 04:46 PM
does look a very clean model, but then it should be they cost enough.

You sound enthusiastic about it, lmao at you saying wont do much to it, yeah right!

I think they are horrible mainly due to the cheap interior.

Ben (lurk75)
16-02-03, 05:17 PM
just bought these 17" scooby fitment ?40

dunno wtd to do with them lol
sell them on paint em silver or dark grey and lose the graphics

or set fire to them lol

Dosent matter for that price what you do with them, make some money and buy what you like would be best idea but the fire option sounds good.

LMAO at the random Cav GSi/Calibra wheel in the background, has every one got one of those kicking round?

frillip
16-02-03, 05:19 PM
i love them alloys they are top shit id keep them if i was u

RobIsGrt18
16-02-03, 05:40 PM
Sweet car there m8 (u shud of got an evo tho :P ) looks v.clean, sure you'll have a few good races in it!

.....and ffs bin those alloys......yuk !! :oops:

?Marty?
16-02-03, 06:11 PM
Why not get an Evo? :D

I wanna see it on 22" rims, so stop messing around with 17's!!