PDA

View Full Version : what a load of bollox

Nobby
08-07-09, 07:23 AM
Some people on egay really need there heads looking at! 180bhp? from a 20seh with a magnex sytem and other tuning mods and smashes evos! :tard: lmao heres the item number i need say no more - 280367600223 :roll: lol

thedjse
08-07-09, 07:30 AM
O'dear not 180bhp lol

novaguy08
08-07-09, 07:36 AM
that pissy thing makes 180??!! yeah and my 1.2 makes 150! lol
Wonder if he has the RR report for it? he says that its been tested ****ing tard!

thought i would drop him an email ask him what other "tuning" bits have been done to it?

Gashgusher
08-07-09, 10:45 AM
smashed body kit = + 20 bhp
loose wiring in footwell= + 10bhp
glove box facia missing = + 30 bhp at least lol

he should have started an auction for who wanted to slap him, then i'd have bid happily :D

Tim-SR
08-07-09, 10:55 AM
that gear knob and them pedals are at least 15 bhp!

even if it is 180 still not going to move much because ofthe poo body kit.

skidmarkz
08-07-09, 11:58 AM
lol id love to have a pop off the line at hime in my nova which does have 180+bhp lol

Twistie
08-07-09, 11:59 AM
he should have started an auction for who wanted to slap him, then i'd have bid happily :D

lol i would of bid

L14MNP
08-07-09, 12:01 PM
I'm sick of the place. It's had it's day as far as I'm concerened. Even if you ignore the crippling jew tax that just keeps going up and up, listing fee, final value few, gaypal etc etc.

There's too many pricks on there now. Example, just sold a set of Wellers, the guy asked if the shipping price included Northern Ireland, before I had a chance to repsond he hit B.I.N and then moaned that the (correct) price was too much and it should be the same as the rest of the UK.

Everything I have ever sent to N.I has cost more, especially sending 4 wheels/tyres overseas FFS.

bmw156
08-07-09, 12:10 PM
lol what a joker, the delocked doors must be super aerodynamic and add a few more horses and the exhaust iz wikeeezz bluddddd

Welshy
08-07-09, 12:21 PM
smashes m3's made me chuckle

Ben
08-07-09, 12:59 PM
I'm sick of the place. It's had it's day as far as I'm concerened. Even if you ignore the crippling jew tax that just keeps going up and up, listing fee, final value few, gaypal etc etc.

There's too many pricks on there now. Example, just sold a set of Wellers, the guy asked if the shipping price included Northern Ireland, before I had a chance to repsond he hit B.I.N and then moaned that the (correct) price was too much and it should be the same as the rest of the UK.

Everything I have ever sent to N.I has cost more, especially sending 4 wheels/tyres overseas FFS.

Agreed earned a lot of money off there before they got ridiculos, just like if someone bids and dosent pay you cant neg them, dictatorship ftw. At least dick turpin wore a mask!

NovaBoi92
08-07-09, 02:20 PM
''The adrenaline rush that you get from the acceleration just leaves you wanting more and more!!!''

its like hes writing a story about it! lol and just looking at that engine, you can see he's chatting ****. i mean how can we take that engine seriously when he's painted the header tank and washer bottle the same colour as the rocker cover and strut brace. dark blue. i think its funny how some people can believe this, im going to email him

NovaBoi92
08-07-09, 02:23 PM
sorry but have any of you noticed this?
Handling
Full SPAX 40mm lowering suspension (Sits nice and low but clears speed bump comfortably)
Kent Cams front strut brace
Uprated driveshafts and hubs
Grooved front brake discs