NovaBoi92
07-07-09, 07:45 PM
always makes me laugh this. i never watch jeremy kyle just found this funny lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIGi3hvp8KA

SpellBot
07-07-09, 08:17 PM
farther
[fahr-ther]
–adverb, compar. of far with farthest as superl.

1. at or to a greater distance: He went farther down the road.
2. at or to a more advanced point: They are going no farther in their studies.
3. at or to a greater degree or extent: The application of the law was extended farther.
4. jeremy kyle show: chavtastic cock who can't spell

Spudly
07-07-09, 08:33 PM
Omfg, spellbot has returned:eek: lol

NovaBoi92
07-07-09, 08:34 PM
HAHAHA +rep for spell bot

twistysnovagte
07-07-09, 08:38 PM
lmao,even more so at spellbot lol

JordyzNova
07-07-09, 08:50 PM
just a complete FAIL :tosser:

kelbelle
07-07-09, 08:53 PM
I saw that one when it was actually aired, yes I watched it, Im a student ok!

It was soooo funny I laughed for ages! Almost as good as the news man asking the weather girl whether they were going to have a dirty weekend instead of a hot weekend hahahaha

draper
08-07-09, 03:13 PM
i know a girl that went on jeremy kyle for DNA results lol

novaguy08
08-07-09, 03:21 PM
My ex tried getting me on that show, i refused generally i can erm 1 put together a coherent sentance and 2 dont think burberry & buglury are brill & the be all and end all for a good night out!
Not only that but i would be HIGHLY tempted at knocking that over opinionated & jumped up annoying little cock right on his **** telling him to get him a proper job in a fit of irony!

kelbelle
09-07-09, 08:57 AM
I'll love you to do that just to watch jeremy shout you down!

Jack
09-07-09, 09:45 AM
Come so much as a couple metres of Kyle and security will bum you to the ground. They only let the peasants get into the fisticuffs as it makes good TV. Think of it as bumfights but with a back story LOL

Oh, and even if you did verbally outwit him, they'd edit it out. One of my sister's manfriends was in the audience for Weakest Link, and a couple of the contestants were running rings round Anne. Where as on the broadcast version, they were edited to look like dribbling fools lol

kelbelle
09-07-09, 03:24 PM
Yeah but they annoying thing is that they always but to jeremey's reaction when there is a fight so you miss the action :(

I love Jeremy although he has become a bitter. Then again if you had to deal with the scum he gets on there wouldn't you? lol

Leeboo
10-07-09, 03:35 PM
I love Jeremy although he has become a bitter. Then again if you had to deal with the scum he gets on there wouldn't you? lol

No, I'd probably sit down and have a smoke with them and talk it through. Instead of shouting and sh!tting all over the walls like a derranged monkey.

Just after watching 10 mins of it, now I hate him even more. I pity him more than the tramps* on his show.

*If you have had a close friend/relative on the show, am so soz.

amz
10-07-09, 03:53 PM
Yeah but they annoying thing is that they always but to jeremey's reaction when there is a fight so you miss the action :(

I love Jeremy although he has become a bitter. Then again if you had to deal with the scum he gets on there wouldn't you?

+1 :thumb: