PDA

View Full Version : NW next meet at end of july. joint meet

srs1
07-07-09, 10:58 AM
Hello again,
The time has come to let all you non-members know what you are missing out on again.

Well, we are having a joint meet with a ford forum. Yes a ford forum.

We have decided to mix it up a little and try something new.

The meet is likely to be on the 26th and is in warrington.
It's in a new location and the manager of the pub is putting the BBQ on for us.

Also at this meet, we are going to discuss a joint go karting meet with the ford club members.

NOW the bad news!

We are not going to put up the details, as a club, we do our best for all our members and as this is going to end up with an event involved, it is not fair on the paying members who regularly attend out regional meets etc.

Please also note that the NW region have access to a rally prep place where work can be carried out/preperation and also performance parts can be obtained. We also have the Original Mincers, plenty of knowledge and hands on members who can pretty much fit, modify all nova's.

Also, as a member you get full access to the Members area, event discounts and many other goodies in your members pack.

So, if you are not a member and living in the NW area and want to join us at our meets/events.

HIT that button in the top right hand corner and JOIN IN!

Asa-James
07-07-09, 11:52 AM
i agree, join up! its not exactly much money, all goes towards helping out the club, and as said you'd be joining the best region on the site by a country mile. so get it done! no excuses,

http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k155/asa_037/kitchener.jpg
http://www.pngclub.com/forum/%5BIMG%5Dhttp://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k155/asa_037/kitchener.jpg%5B/IMG%5D

Southie
07-07-09, 12:30 PM
Right I plan on coming to this one, seeings my arches are now sorted. :D

Tidy Max
07-07-09, 03:49 PM
do you have to turn up in a nova lol or can it be any vaux?

Spudly
07-07-09, 03:58 PM
If youre a non-club member and you hear of it through word of mouth then you HAVE to turn up in a nova whereas if youre a club member you can turn up in anything you please lol

Sonny Jim
07-07-09, 03:58 PM
Yeah I can see me going to this one! I havnt been to one yet and my nova should be ready before then! Also just realized I still havnt got my members pack and I signed up many months ago :(

raymond
07-07-09, 04:00 PM
do you have to drive a nova im thinking i may attend this but will be in the 106 or the 306

would this be a problem

L33 LEG
07-07-09, 04:14 PM
i best become a member and get my nova on the road then lol

il try my best to attend though and when i next get paid il try and remember to sign up :)

srs1
07-07-09, 04:24 PM
:)

srs1
07-07-09, 04:26 PM
great response by all, join up and join in is the moto here.

i'm sure people can turn up in any car, for obvious reasons we would like it it to be a nova as we are afterall representing our club to another club.

but if you cant, then its fine. all MEMBERS are welcome as we are there for the banter.

raymond, the 106 is a great little car and is a good comparison to the fiesta and the nova.

Graeme
07-07-09, 04:43 PM
Looking promising already

raymond
07-07-09, 04:48 PM
is that a yes then :thumb:

srs1
07-07-09, 04:52 PM
doors open to all members, so yes raymond.

been a while since you last turned up, think the one by cheshire oaks was last one i saw you at.

Riggy
07-07-09, 05:39 PM
lol you know your more then welcome damo lol

as said though this is goin to be a bit of a different meet , and something we will prob do with other clubs , as there are loads of cars that arnt vaux's that we all like so why not have a look see what they get up too :thumb:

Rickardo
07-07-09, 06:08 PM
i missed the meet the other week, but i'm definately coming to this one. :thumb:

As long as Graeme remind's me anyway.. lol

Adam
07-07-09, 06:18 PM
I should be there hopefully :)

Graeme
07-07-09, 06:39 PM
i missed the meet the other week, but i'm definately coming to this one. :thumb:

As long as Graeme remind's me anyway.. lol

What am I? Some sort of personally diary/alarm clock? Any one would think I Deputy North West R.C. :thumb:

srs1
08-07-09, 11:13 PM
this meet is building up into a good one.

We even have a brand new member joined up and attending.

Some people are going to miss out.

all details are in the members section under the NW region.

Brettski
08-07-09, 11:57 PM
i will be going and am sure i can drag mark sparks and his sport along with me lol

srs1
08-07-09, 11:58 PM
sweet

Graeme
09-07-09, 06:31 AM
i will be going and am sure i can drag mark sparks and his sport along with me lol

Do it, do it

srs1
15-07-09, 07:44 PM
ok, this meet is now only a week away.

there is now a list of names being created in the NORTH WEST section.

Can you please add your name to this list if you are coming, we need this to give landlord rough figures of how many are coming for the BBQ.

If you are coming but dont want to announce you are, pm me and i'll add you as a guest with no name untill the day.

Thanks all,

lets show the ford lot that the nova may have been deleted 15 years ago but we can get more to a joint meet then all the ford's can (and they are still in production).

Riggy
15-07-09, 07:51 PM
wooo , ill try get there AND back haha

srs1
16-07-09, 11:25 AM
impressive list building up within 24 hours of it going up.

if not a member yet, get joining and join in!

Details of the meet will NOT be made public and is in the members section only.

richardspeed
16-07-09, 03:21 PM
I would come to this but I am going to TOTB.:thumb:

srs1
19-07-09, 09:21 PM
currently 18 people on the list now.

this might be a new record of the highest attendence for a meet in the club.

I've said it once and i'll say it again.

The NW is the BEST region.

challenge is out there, see who can even get close!

Dave.
19-07-09, 09:30 PM
you B&^%$£$S! my membership ran out and i havent got paypal to renew it!

CoolTiger
19-07-09, 09:43 PM
my nova is abit bent to come lol

Riggy
19-07-09, 10:12 PM
lol im not a member no more lol , and paypal want to wait 10 days for a bastid echeque , the ****ers i cant go that long ......

Riggy
24-07-09, 11:43 AM
right just a few more days now ,anymore for joining us ?

Gashgusher
24-07-09, 12:12 PM
i cant anymore, the lovely people at my work are puttin a tracker on my van tomorrow so im transportless :( GHEY
and im going to a savage rave/party thing in the woods near snakes pass tomorrow night so ill prob be chewin me face off most of sunday

nova_saloon
24-07-09, 12:57 PM
see i would go but i live in Purley, which is a bit far away! Still ive got to get round to joining!