PDA

View Full Version : Billing - where will the PNG stand be?

ade
06-07-09, 09:42 PM
Theres a low res map floating around in general somewhere but to prevent any more Billing based threads heres a few bits of info -

The PNG stand is on the far right of the stand - heres a detailed downloadable map of the event (prints to A4) -

http://www.modelnovas.com/BillingLayout09.pdf

As you can see we have a fair amount of space around us - its unclear as yet whether none stand pass cars can camp in these areas - will find out on the day.

Stand pass cars please ensure you have your sticker displayed on your drivers side window when paying at the gates.

Dan will be aiming to get there early Friday. Lee and myself will be there late afternoon Friday.

:thumb:

For more information or if you have any further questions, please

Benn
06-07-09, 09:49 PM
Ah been waiting to find out where you lot are... Hoping its not to far to walk...lol

Mazz
06-07-09, 09:49 PM
We might be able to camp on the section below the stand as its looks like theres no-one on there...

Mazz
06-07-09, 09:50 PM
I bet from the MIG stand its 5-10mins....

vaughanmc
06-07-09, 09:50 PM
I'll not be too far away from the PNG stand :)

Benn
06-07-09, 09:52 PM
I bet from the MIG stand its 5-10mins....

Christ its miles...lol

Mazz
06-07-09, 09:56 PM
Well that also depends on how much alcohol has been consumed! lol

Benn
06-07-09, 10:05 PM
Dont drink, but i own a car so i dont have to walk...lol

Mike
06-07-09, 10:27 PM
All being well ill drag myself away from work & attend this :)

hendrix
06-07-09, 10:42 PM
nice one mike.
Don't know if I'm coming for the day or camping. Depends if I get the cavvy fixed lol

Matt
06-07-09, 10:55 PM
As you can see we have a fair amount of space around us - its unclear as yet whether none stand pass cars can camp in these areas - will find out on the day.

So do the people with stand passes get to camp in the area surrounding the stand and don't have to pitch in the designated camping areas? Or do you just mean that maybe people who aren't on the stand can leave their cars in the space around the stand but for camping it's the same for everyone one and we're all in the camping bit?

I'm a car show novice as you can tell!

:tard:

ade
06-07-09, 11:11 PM
theres only 25 stanmd passes (stickers) and they'll camp (along with their cars) on the stand (although obviously we'll put the tyents in the background.

The rest of those coming will be pointed into a general camping area that we're hoping will be below the PNG stand.

I guess you could mention youre with the PNG they may point you in the direction of the stand...

Matt
06-07-09, 11:12 PM
theres only 25 stanmd passes (stickers) and they'll camp (along with their cars) on the stand (although obviously we'll put the tyents in the background.

The rest of those coming will be pointed into a general camping area that we're hoping will be below the PNG stand.

I guess you could mention youre with the PNG they may point you in the direction of the stand...

Cool, cheers!

Stuart
07-07-09, 08:42 AM
Where is the general pubelick parking for us slack ass one dayers?

Benn
07-07-09, 08:44 AM
As you enter the grounds stu its on the left by the boating lake.

Stuart
07-07-09, 09:34 AM
As you enter the grounds stu its on the left by the boating lake.

ahh by the calibra moorings :D

Benn
07-07-09, 09:57 AM
lol thats the one.

craig green
07-07-09, 10:13 AM

This seems bizarre. Kind of like a way of alienating anyone with a stand pass. Why dont we all camp together? :confused:

Welsh Dan
07-07-09, 10:29 AM
So where are the rest of us camping then?

Paul
07-07-09, 10:41 AM
I will be there Saturday evening, is that ok?

burgo
07-07-09, 11:00 AM
ill be camping with everyone else to bludy right

brainsnova
07-07-09, 11:03 AM
theres not many toilets best to take a big bottle.

Hobbit
07-07-09, 11:10 AM
ill be camping with everyone else to bludy right

I hope so too, but not sure if its up to us? :cry:

Dont think they want all the Nova owners together in case we have a rave or something :D

Cormac
07-07-09, 12:06 PM
We're not in too bad a spot really, A brisk 5 min walk from the mig stand and auto jumble area,