PDA

View Full Version : Just got home from the Scarborough meet......

NOVA-KID-93
05-07-09, 07:07 PM
And some news came to me that a few lads that i go to school with same age as me (15) have killed a 54 year old man :eek: :mad: the little t**ts want locking up for good, im not aware of the full story or why it happened!!!!
I know most of the lads really well since i was about 5 so its wierd

Southie
05-07-09, 07:18 PM
Fecking hell that's a messy one. :eek:

Spudly
05-07-09, 07:28 PM
Um m ethinks i need to apologise then lol

Good to meet you too bud and damn your car sounds sweet, i showed my dad the vid and to him a car is a car and even he said wow that last one sounds mint:thumb:

Btw, carbs:thumb:

Southie
05-07-09, 07:33 PM
I have deleted my post so it don't get confusing in here. I'll keep it in the meet thread ;)

NOVA-KID-93
05-07-09, 07:45 PM
Ok mate, yea its pretty shocking news to come home to but never mind, was a good day at the meet never the less

Welshy
05-07-09, 07:55 PM
i found out today that my mates been convicted of murdering my othermate, and another mate has been convicted of death by dangerouse driveing, what is everyone thinking these days??? it sickens me

NOVA-KID-93
05-07-09, 07:59 PM
i found out today that my mates been convicted of murdering my othermate, and another mate has been convicted of death by dangerouse driveing, what is everyone thinking these days??? it sickens me

Jesus thats crazy :eek: its a weird feeling when its people who you know isnt it!!!

Joe Richardson
05-07-09, 10:19 PM
as said on facebook mate,little cunts just awfull:mad: ,there lifes are ****ed for life!!!!!!!!!!

NOVA-KID-93
05-07-09, 10:28 PM
as said on facebook mate,little cunts just awfull:mad: ,there lifes are ****ed for life!!!!!!!!!!

Agree'd mate, i never liked them at school either they deserve everything they get the sick b******s :mad:

Welshy
05-07-09, 10:40 PM
Jesus thats crazy :eek: its a weird feeling when its people who you know isnt it!!!
yeah got told tonight that my mate who they killed his birds pregnant aswell....
feel sick as, im like her brother aswell...

NOVA-KID-93
05-07-09, 10:44 PM
yeah got told tonight that my mate who they killed his birds pregnant aswell....
feel sick as, im like her brother aswell...

F***in hell, must be horrible mate sorry to hear that, dont know how people can do it to others theres no exuse for it :mad: the lads i know did it just for the sake of it to show that they are 'hard' the little C***s :mad:

Welshy
05-07-09, 10:51 PM
F***in hell, must be horrible mate sorry to hear that, dont know how people can do it to others theres no exuse for it :mad: the lads i know did it just for the sake of it to show that they are 'hard' the little C***s :mad:
ive showed the kids who killed my mate whos hard, id hapitly do it again aswell
so thats my bird having a kid plus already having one
and my 'sister' so thats 3 il be careing for, shes already told me shes keeping it and she wants me to be a father to the kid, im happy to do it for him, and her im really streesed and depressed now, fag time.......

NOVA-KID-93
05-07-09, 11:10 PM
ive showed the kids who killed my mate whos hard, id hapitly do it again aswell
so thats my bird having a kid plus already having one
and my 'sister' so thats 3 il be careing for, shes already told me shes keeping it and she wants me to be a father to the kid, im happy to do it for him, and her im really streesed and depressed now, fag time.......

My thoughts are with you and everyone else involved :thumb:

I cant imagine what your going through, I wasnt that close to anyone involved but its just weird when you go to school and know them and then they do something like this :mad:

Welshy
05-07-09, 11:12 PM
true true and thank you mate very much apriciated(sp)

dj_wudgey
05-07-09, 11:26 PM
And some news came to me that a few lads that i go to school with same age as me (15) have killed a 54 year old man :eek: :mad: the little t**ts want locking up for good, im not aware of the full story or why it happened!!!!
I know most of the lads really well since i was about 5 so its wierd

f*ck me man they want stringing up by thier balls and getting stoned to death not prison!!

Welshy
05-07-09, 11:29 PM
prisons easy too easy its not a punishment

Sloth
05-07-09, 11:32 PM
someone say executioner? i'd be happy to...

Sloth
05-07-09, 11:43 PM

Welshy
06-07-09, 12:07 AM
someone say executioner? i'd be happy to...
his address is hmp donny gate lol id tell you his name but i could very possible get introuble by the law

NOVA-KID-93
10-02-10, 11:48 PM
Right ive decided to bump this thread as I have recieved news tonight that 2 of the 3 lads that were involved have been let home and are now on tag and only alowed out 7am-7pm they also both have the option to come back to school for the rest of our final year if they wish too, the 3rd lad that was involved has been sent down, im unaware of his actual sentence!!

To say the least im pretty annoyed at this, and as said before our punishment system is well and truly fukked :mad: :mad: :mad:

Connor
11-02-10, 12:54 AM
scummy cnuts,
doubt it the public round your area will be keen for them to go back to school

stupot89
11-02-10, 08:24 AM
let them back in school and give them both a good hiding see how they like it