PDA

View Full Version : Supernovas/ Corsacentre

lynhok
04-07-09, 10:59 AM
im having a problem getting hold of them :roll:

I bought some bonnet lifters the other day and well thats where its gone all wrong.

like i say i purchased some bonnet lifters and they said 2-3 working day selivery, thats fine.

so day 3 comes along no sign of them so the morning of day 4 i phone them, they provide me with a tracking number.
on line royal mail says its been delivered to lichfield (im in Cannock)
so i call lichfield and they say ive been to collect it already:confused:

the post code was wrong on the packaging and now some old lady has my nice new car parts, ok ok this is very fustrating now get my stuff back.

they say they will send someone round for the stuff or refuind me what the item cost as it was there fault, and the old lady was ok about it all she handed the stuff back to the post man who eventually got it back to me.

only to find when i try and assemble the things the pivot bolt or ball joint dont have the correct thread and wont fit GRR

on the phone again supernovas say phone saturday easy enough except the phone keeps ringing and ringing and never ends ANYONE IF YOU WORK THERE PICK UP THE PHONE!

Rant over:mad:

General Baxter
04-07-09, 02:30 PM
erm, get the addy and go pay the lady a visit lol

lynhok
04-07-09, 04:18 PM
i got the stuff back but it donsnt fit will phone again on monday

burgo
04-07-09, 04:25 PM
i thought they shut down years ago

lynhok
07-07-09, 04:47 PM
ok now ive gont through paypal there still refusing to give me a refund or change the item GRR

Upscaling it to a paypal claim if they dont hurry.