PDA

View Full Version : body kit?????

MC FARMER_D
14-02-03, 01:05 PM
just wondering, im gettin the kingdom spoiler, an i was wondering if it wud look ok wiv a bat sport 1 front bumper, and also wot back bumper wud go ok wid dis choice????? cheers peeps..
where can i get this bat sport bumper from?? any internet sites available???

Ballsy
14-02-03, 07:59 PM
u will get it from none other than bat motorsport, canny mind the web add but if u do a search on here or a search engine u will find it!!

Ballsy

big_steve_x
15-02-03, 07:03 PM
0151 709 8585 is BAT's number, but i don't know if they make the first bumper any more i think you can only get their new one now! ring up and ask anyway! and yes they will post to you if you live miles away!

locky
16-02-03, 12:22 PM
Yeah i thought they broke the mould for the first bumper?????
Chris?
Ian?

MC FARMER_D
16-02-03, 12:38 PM
its a 3door sr, im just stuck on wot back bumper to get....

Jim
16-02-03, 08:18 PM
You'll want a fairly deep back bumper. It would probably be best to go for something that ties in with the front bumper and Rear spoiler. A Novadose bumper might be too plain, so the BAT rear bumper might be best or perhaps the Abyss Rear bumper.

One other thing, do you have Sideskirts? Your cars going to look low at the front and back, I suggest you look for something to make the middle look lower if you haven't already.

Jim

mikeoxford
16-02-03, 11:14 PM
ive seen corsa delta skirts on a nova tonight. they look well deep and quite different ent sin em done before.