PDA

View Full Version : Anyone on JSA..? info needed

Martin
03-07-09, 11:59 AM
Ive just got a letter saying that my 184 days National insurance contributions is nearly up and after that i wont get any money..

what the ****s going on.. any1 else had this? ive tried ringing but no answer as per.
#

ohh and before you say it.. im trying my hardest to get a job ok..:thumb:

kieran jackson
03-07-09, 12:43 PM
i was on jsa a while back now for about a year and i never had any letters like that. all i can say is just keep tryin to get through to them to find out why they are doing it

dougie_boi
03-07-09, 01:01 PM
Ive just got a letter saying that my 184 days National insurance contributions is nearly up and after that i wont get any money..

what the ****s going on.. any1 else had this? ive tried ringing but no answer as per.
#

ohh and before you say it.. im trying my hardest to get a job ok..:thumb: basicly your claim will be changing from contrabution based to income based but you also need to fill a shed load of forms as well contact them and make an apointment to get your new claim forms signed and posted mate

Andy
03-07-09, 10:40 PM
You shouldnt have to fill any forms in,mine were done over the phone.
Its a load of bollox they happy to take your tax and NI when your grafting,then when you want summat off them its a different story.
If you cant get in touch,go into your local Jobcentre and use their phones-i bet you wont be waiting long on them.

Martin
04-07-09, 10:27 AM
cheers andy goin in monday