PDA

View Full Version : So SO tempting....

gunny
03-07-09, 10:43 AM
Ahh Zee germans:

http://cgi.ebay.de/Opel-Corsa-A-1-3-SR-GT-Irmscher-83PS-OHC-GSI-Ronal-R10_W0QQitemZ110407669266QQcmdZViewItemQQptZAutomo bile?hash=item19b4cf5612&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=65%3A12%7C66%3A2%7C39%3A1%7C72%3A1229%7C 240%3A1318%7C301%3A0%7C293%3A2%7C294%3A50

Zey're everyvhere!:

http://cgi.ebay.de/Corsa-A-Pickup_W0QQitemZ180376618931QQcmdZViewItemQQptZAut omobile?hash=item29ff48c7b3&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=65%3A12%7C66%3A2%7C39%3A1%7C72%3A1229%7C 240%3A1318%7C301%3A0%7C293%3A4%7C294%3A50

skidmarkz
03-07-09, 10:56 AM
i want the pickup to put an XE in it lol :)

hybridturbo
03-07-09, 10:56 AM
That sr is the bollox

gunny
03-07-09, 10:57 AM
Ahem, its a GT :p

hybridturbo
03-07-09, 10:59 AM
sr gt noz whatever its still the bollox

BIGS
03-07-09, 10:59 AM
Stop searching the net and get on with a certain project :p lol

They are awsome tho :D

gunny
03-07-09, 11:00 AM
ITS ABSOLUTELY SMASHING IT DOWN HERE! Im not going out there for sh*t lol

And i'll have you know i was searching for parts for said project :wtf: lol

BIGS
03-07-09, 11:02 AM
Oh its bloody lovely down here :D

Hmm in that cass ill let you off just this once

gunny
03-07-09, 11:03 AM
I'll be joining you soon then lol

Why thank you kind sir!

General Lee
03-07-09, 12:37 PM
Is that black GT got some sort of flamer kit on it, there is alot of gubbins around the rear exhaust section. (anyone read ze language)

Tim-SR
03-07-09, 04:33 PM
www.freetranslation.com (http://www.freetranslation.com) ... gives you a literal translation though so might be a bit like jibberish lol

Plug
03-07-09, 04:54 PM
Is that black GT got some sort of flamer kit on it, there is alot of gubbins around the rear exhaust section. (anyone read ze language)

clip on pipe :thumb:

stevie-p
03-07-09, 04:55 PM
Opel car manufacturers - Corsa A
model - 1.3 cubic capacity of the original assembled engine
SR GT - exact model name it is actually a SR Opel has, however, in 1985 the term SR by GT are replaced, so both models are completely identical one can in principle they call as you want Opel makes this even there is no difference
-Irmscher Motortuning assembled company or manufacturer and model tuning my name for such converted by Irmscher Corsa
-83PS officially registered according to vehicle engine performance
-OHC built engine type (OverheadCamscraft)
-GSI similar to the GT model designation for sportiche Corsa Others COMPLETE the braking system and more are original parts GSI
-Ronal R10 manufacturer and model name of the assembled rim which is clearly the image of the car shape

'85 Corsa A 1.3 SR - Restored & conversion to Irmscher 130e
- Built 02/1985 - Capacity 1281ccm - 61kW/83PS performance which is certainly a little more - 5Gang - 750kg Unladen
- Original stand-Km 94,716 (I have him with 70.742km purchased 04/2007 and I am in 1.5 years with regular plates to 85% only long-haul mileage
- 3 female. Previous born 1928 +1942 +1943
- MKB: 13SB, 7526 HSN / TSN 305, Fahrgestellnr. VSX000093E405xxxx
- HU / AU until April 2010 new in September 2008
- No environmental badge in just 6 years old-timer
- It is a rare original SR with good substance and top technology, the expert knows how rare something is
- Any alteration or repair work was carried out by me personally and are seamlessly with bills well over 5000 And photos provable. The exact dates and costs, and repair of the individual's name to request e-mail an Excel spreadsheet
- I am a trained automotive mechatronics with 8 years of intensive Opel experience at various Youngtimer from Rüsselsheim. Each tuning is of course in the vehicle above. The Corsa is running properly and of course fully roadworthy. For questions, I am also available after purchase.
- For purchase, please contact: vehicle off with 2 keys, ADAC sale, central locking old + new, or vehicle departure, TÜV / AU reports old + new individual approvals / reports / ABES all changes all invoices Speak inen whole folder full documents, several photos on CD, other accessories + big box full of spare parts after meaningful consultation, see below + full tank

Changes from the original condition / Tuning:
- Engine completely overhauled, all grown and wear parts (see list), ZK-effective flow-optimized and re-inserted valves, Irmscher Bosch LE-Jetronik
- Exhaust system: how original Irmscher Corsa i130e (flow-optimized Gußkrümmer, exhaust pipe Opel, Opel MSD, ESD Sebring Irmscher (Irmscher from the last ever sold!)
- Braking: Corsa A GSI (BKV, HBZ, BDM) with sport perforated brake discs, brake lines Stahlflex-v + h, brake lines Kunifer
- Suspension: Bilstein B10 Suspension total approximately 60/50, rear strut brace
- Wheels: Ronal R10 Turbo 7 * 15 ET28 with 195/45R15 Dunlop SP9000 (7mm neuwertige profile, speedometer, only 1% deviation, ie, current speed display real speed =)
- Chassis, wheels, exhaust parts uvandere are also only since 05/2008 assembled and in mint condition, the injection system I drive since 03/2008
- Steering: Raid leather sport steering wheel F1 320mm
- Body: front fender and rear wheel arches geweitet (eg Mattig SSF 7 * 13 ET3, widening the rear optically aligned, and conserved hohlraumversiegelt with various fats, oils, waxes
The only "shortage" on the Corsa is the painting: at the time was with the painters denied that I made corrosion protection grounds only once matte black / gray ground and he then restores the original painting. For financial difference is that, unfortunately, never become something and I am now 1.5 years with the matte varnish drove around. One likes it because it fits well, the other could change this. I would like it just the sake of good order mentioned, so this does not put unnecessary price negotiations come to pass. Before application of the basic hue of the Corsa would only be primed, because he ha already einemal ground (the old outside UniLack was very dull and weathered and no longer to save). With a new painting, I would not subject him to 4000, - € hergeben, hence only the relatively low price. The typical body rub on the driver's seat came from the 65s Vorbesitzerin the seat very far forward and had therefore embarking and disembarking always strong contact with this weakness had. A saddler but to acquire again. I have the body covered with large Spezialtape with two years and I am so driven, because me and my wife has not disrupted. Photos from other Corsa typical rust spots such as corners of the trunk, battery box, headlight frames, thresholds, etc. I currently do not exist, because he also has no perforation! Anyone who maintains a stainless Opel older to have either a liar or has no idea as always somewhere lurks a grain rust even if it is only at the elbow. But this is what this Corsa opel typical problem and the whole technology are really in a good, if not even very good condition and is easily the vintage age.

My readings:
- Compression of all cylinders 11,7-12,2 bar (measured by 13.11.08)
- Fuel consumption (ROZ95) ≈ 7.5 l/100km (Berlin city transport 9l/100km ≈ - Country 100km / h ≈ 6.8 l/100km - Autobahn 150km / h ≈ 8l/100km), 165er tire with less
- Acceleration 0-100km / h ≈ 10.1 s - Maximum speed ≈ 198km / h

Subjective impression:
The Corsa is very good on the road and the chassis is to be the best compromise between sporty driving style and offers plenty of comfort and one for all the usual everyday situations with the necessary ground clearance (I have never set up). The previous KW Coilover suspensions, unfortunately I had to expand again, because my wife it was too sporty, like the 13 "Mattig SSF. The GSI Fahrwerte are on level with the difference that this engine to turn as much of verbrauchsintensivere 1.6er and is therefore almost identical times are possible. The sound of both the engine and especially the exhaust is fantastic and fits very well with the car (not like many others who simply are loud or penetrating). The 15 "wheels, the speed does not rise unnecessarily high and not continually rotate through. The ehm. 13 "(still registered) are offered a slightly better acceleration, however, decreased both the terminal and the huge ground clearance and lost through the performance is often the necessary grip. The interior was up to the original sport steering wheel to keep the rare condition for SR to retain. All in all, a nearly perfect sports car by subtly tuning fully thought out everyday left by professionally executed work with high-quality material will hold still long and the relatively low fuel consumption is always affordable. He has never let me down and leaves in both summer and winter without problems. I must now, however unfortunately due to family growth and study of its separate, although I do not easily fall. Especially because I am a lot more money and time invested in the car had. But two cars are now one too many times. Since Out in Winter 2008, I have him at least 1 * per month for at least 10min to run, even while he stood on other wheels. A month ago I made Kilometers above the valve cover gasket, and oil and brake fluid replaced, even if this is not really necessary. So you need not stop with service work and can immediately Right ;-)

Possible extras / spare parts:
- The original steering wheel and the rear wiper is complete in every way, and a huge box of proper spare parts if something should be (value safely above 100, -)
- Genuine full-13SB SR SolexVergaser injectionbodys with air, ready to assemble (SEE MY OTHER AUCTIONS)
- Neuwertiger K & N air filters for original carburetor and K & N vent filter (SEE MY OTHER AUCTIONS)
- 13SB Irmscher original engine (from a real Corsa Sprint) with gearbox, drive shafts, etc. (SEE MY OTHER AUCTIONS)
- Complete Irmscher Injection system with all accessories, spare parts, either as a donor for any defects or for the retooling of another Corsas (SEE MY OTHER AUCTIONS)
- SR-substructure spoiler with / without notches NSW (extremely rare) and 1 headlight (maybe later, I offer here, it remains only for the buyer once reserved)
- 4 original SR suspension springs (slightly tighter than the spring series) + 4 new Gasdämpfer (maybe later, I offer here, it remains only for the buyer once reserved)
- Original GSI rear spoiler (plastic, black) if someone uses the old spoiler PU coating to replace would like (maybe later, I offer here, it remains only for the buyer once reserved)
- Have a full exhaust incl 100Zellen RennKat (who wants to upgrade Euro1/E2, Fa cracks had something to offer, I offer here may be later, it remains only for the buyer once reserved)
- 4 Complete neuwertige winter wheels PirelliW190Snowcontrol (ADAC test winner) 165/65R14 DOT 4206 8mm profile on original GM / GSI Ronal rims 5 * 14 ET47, 5

Here just a small selection of the used new parts: springs, shock absorbers, wheels, tires, exhaust, brake calipers, wheel, Traggelenke, track rod joints, spark plugs, ignition cable, ignition modules, Zündverteilerkappe + finger, throttle, K & N air filter, tachometer, headlight, blinker, alternator , battery, original Opel rubber floor mats, gaskets and all liquids, ... everything else is exactly in the. xls file listed over 120 positions ... + all service work and acceptance

stevie-p
03-07-09, 04:58 PM
On the issue price:
Da Original Parts Now have become extremely rare, can I have only my other auctions heartily - I sell everything about this Corsa, so to speak hobby resolution. Given the fact that Now not even a somewhat reasonable GSI under 2.500, - € or only a non-commercial durchgerosteten Corsa A with TÜV for less than 1000, - € or Irmscher for less than 4500, - € there and you should consider how rare a true SR (with Irmscher syringe), especially in this condition, the immediate purchase price of 2349, - € is a very fair offer dar. prices rise for such vehicles has been around for years, but unfortunately I can My einmotten not because we in the foreseeable future will emigrate anyway. The minimum corresponds to the minimum achievable single real prices at which I currently dismantling of the car would achieve.

he also sells other opel sr parts and various other opel parts so look at his listings lol

~~joycey~~
03-07-09, 05:03 PM
I want the black gt! Thats the sex!

General Lee
03-07-09, 05:10 PM
Read all that jibber jabber and nout about the zorst

EDIT: Thanks Jimbo

rkid.
03-07-09, 05:33 PM
black gt is minted

mowgli
03-07-09, 06:18 PM
http://tbn3.google.com/images?q=tbn:riYvK-GLk57yGM:http://farm1.static.flickr.com/3/5516949_ff2e398700.jpg (http://images.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http://farm1.static.flickr.com/3/5516949_ff2e398700.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.flickr.com/photos/lwr/5516949/&usg=__ROGV8w9nVnQIWEKDrO7Jj5I8bPw=&h=500&w=500&sz=45&hl=en&start=1&tbnid=riYvK-GLk57yGM:&tbnh=130&tbnw=130&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dpolo%2Bmint%26gbv%3D2%26hl%3Den)

mint with a hole

nice seat bodge.....
http://i.ebayimg.com/13/!BU6OL3QBGk~$(KGrHgoH-EIEjlLlecF0BKP6K(oqKg~~_12.JPG (http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110407669266&indexURL=0&photoDisplayType=2#ebayphotohosting)

scabby door
http://i.ebayimg.com/03/!BU6O3Ng!2k~$(KGrHgoH-EUEjlLl0EpmBKP6M9ifzg~~_12.JPG (http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110407669266&indexURL=0&photoDisplayType=2#ebayphotohosting)

MK999
03-07-09, 10:50 PM
nice seat bodge.....

the drive...pass...drive... the good seat is in good nick though lol

Connor
04-07-09, 01:28 AM
black gt is........:cool: :p

Richie_B
04-07-09, 01:51 AM
SR is canny. Pickup is gay/coolish at the same time, but you wouldn't really want to drive it about

dj_wudgey
04-07-09, 10:09 AM
that corsa gt is the bomb!!! i want it now!!!!

nova alex
04-07-09, 03:31 PM
aint a fan of the mk1 but that black one is gorgeous

dj_wudgey
04-07-09, 07:53 PM
aint a fan of the mk1 but that black one is gorgeous

its nicer than just gorgeous!! lol