PDA

View Full Version : For all those of you who have been fucked around by motorist

Anonymous
06-12-00, 03:42 PM
For all those of you who have been fucked around by motorist companies !!!
Yet again I have been fucked around by another motor company, they all seem to be a bunch of wankers that never do what they say they will and more importantly when they say they will !!!! If your in slough, don't go to STS and don't buy a Piper exhaust from them.
For those of you who are pissed off with the shoddy toss piece treatment we get from these bastard companies who think they can dick all over us FUCK OFF YOU TOSSERS!!
As you can tell Im just slightly pissed off with them, my cars now been off the road for 2 weeks coz of those wankers at STS. Anyway Im off to start making my petrol bomb!
If theres anyone else out there who has had similar treatment why not get it off your chest here below ?

Anonymous
06-12-00, 03:51 PM
When my mate had my car, he got the exhaust fitted at nova tech. They charged him ?50 4 it. The fucking thing rattled all over the place when I got it. It took me ages to get the bloody thing to stop bangin!!

My advise is, only ever go to nova tech if it is something to do with your engine or brakes. They can't cut corners there cos if something important fucks up you could be dead.

Where is STS?

Anonymous
06-12-00, 03:58 PM
Never, never, never go to Masterfit. I went to one as i was new to the area and thought I could trust them. I had a 60mm drop at the front which knackered my shocks, so they needed replacing. They replaced them with standard shocks and didn't even fit them correctly so i had to go back twice before they fitted correctly. I then found out that these shocks can't really cope with a 60mm drop, but they didn't explain this and when i confronted them they said they couldn't tell that the car had been lowered!!!! These guys are suppose to be the 'experts', and they can't even tell when a cars been lowered!!!

Anonymous
06-12-00, 04:00 PM
Demon Tweeks charged me ?365 for Avo Adjustable I didn`t order, they just took the money from my account with my Switch details. Courtenay did the same for stuff that I had already paid for in cash. Both companies were appologetic and refunded the money straight away without quible, but the damage was done, as in both occaisions it sent me overdrawn and gave me a coronary condidtion!

Courtenay did give a very good service, were very polite made me a coffee and showed me around some of their motors, including Vicki Butler-Hendersons car (2.0 16v Nova on throttle bodies which actually belongs to one of the blokes at Courtenay).

Anonymous
06-12-00, 04:20 PM
STS is behind slough train station next to the printers devil pub !

Anonymous
06-12-00, 04:30 PM
HALFORDS they have not got a fucking clue about fucking anything, they sold my cousin a janspeed exaust for a saxo 1.1, he fixed it with some difficulty and it looked shit it was half under the body, we didnt think it was right so we took it bak up to them they said its supposed to look like that, we knew he didnt have a clue so i took it up my m8's garage THE GRIFFIN CENTRE and surprise suprise it was meant to fit a fiesta XR2i, how fuckin stupid is that, they even sold me a pipercross airfilter for a nova gte, wen i clearly said it was for a 1.2,

my arsehole knows more about cars than the twats at halfords.

chris