PDA

View Full Version : Nurburgring laps

spanishfly
30-06-09, 11:50 PM
I have left 9 or 10 ring laps from my trip earlier this year, I was going to go back in September but have decided that the Nova needs finishing.
As anyone who has been this year knows they now come on a 'ring card' this also holds cash on it to use in the shop. I put €20 on the card and bought 2 bottles of water, a sprite and an ice cream or two. So there's still some money left.

Now as I say above I'm not sure how many laps I have left, I can only recall doing 5 laps, however i'm unsure if I went on a lap by myself or not. So I'm selling this as a 9 or 10 laps left ticket. I bought 15 laps.

All i'm asking is £140 posted for the laps. 8laps is usually €145, so this works out alot cheaper.
If you buy this it will cut the costs out there as each lap will cost you around £14.
There valid till 31/12/2009

Plug
01-07-09, 01:02 AM
andy bishop and that lot are going over on the 24th iirc maybe worth dropping him a pm

spanishfly
01-07-09, 08:53 AM
I'll catch him on facebook:)

spanishfly
01-07-09, 11:47 AM
Selling at £130

karl Rowntree
01-07-09, 10:11 PM
Hi mate

I am off out in 3 weeks with the gang. Not being funny mate but not really that much of a saving on what it will cost direct. Take a look on Northloop.co.uk, quite a few guys sell there unused laps on there at a fraction of the price as they will be no use to them, some even give them away!. Though there are people who do buy for a good price to worth trying there.

I will be honest and say i would buy them but would be looking at a fair bit less. Let me know if you are intrested

Try Northloop mate, loads of guys with money on there.

Karl

spanishfly
01-07-09, 11:55 PM
Had a look can't see any for sale there? I will take offers close to £120, but would prefere to give them to my mates (who are going, or just go myself than lose money on them)
Make me an offer I can only say no!

karl Rowntree
02-07-09, 11:39 AM
Will give you £100 for them mate? Aslong as there are the amount of laps you say.

Karl

spanishfly
02-07-09, 04:48 PM
I'll hold on that offer for now, and let ya know.