PDA

View Full Version : astra sport not reving or running properly

slim23
30-06-09, 10:57 AM
hi all could do with help have an 1995 16 16v astra sport wont rev or drive hard to start and wont drive ive tryed every crank sencor cam sencor throttlebody fuel pump realey plugs leads coil pack egr valve took the exhaust off tryed still no luck also tryed draining old petrol and put fresh petrol in still no change alsow has been compression tested all cumming up in the green can anybody help been at this for a month now starting to do my head in cheers:confused: :confused:

AlexW
30-06-09, 10:58 AM
I presume theres no EML on?

slim23
30-06-09, 11:04 AM
no lad its only cumming on now and again a mate put it on the snap on computer a it brought up 12 fults so he cleared them all and the eml light came back on few days later but he said it was because i had been changeing sencors all over thats why 12 faults came up my head baffeld dont know what to do with it

slim23
30-06-09, 11:14 AM
ive even pulled all the injectors out and wound it over to see if all injectors are working and thay all seem to spraying ok av tryed every thing and cant figure out what going on and what makes it worse is that i sold this car to my ant 3 months ago an shes doing my head in as she needs it for work

AlexW
30-06-09, 11:15 AM
Have you tried another ECU/transponder and keychip?

Ive had probs with my smallblock 16v due to a buggerd ecu.

slim23
30-06-09, 11:17 AM
its the only thin i havent tryed do you think that might be the problem? did the computer tell you the brain was ****ed or did you just try a new brain cheers

AlexW
30-06-09, 11:19 AM
Could be, thats the only thing i can really think of.

slim23
30-06-09, 11:27 AM
cheers lad was yours doing the same and did u change the brain cose my mate has a corsa sport think i might ask him very niceley can wee switch brains and transponders to see what happens

AlexW
30-06-09, 11:40 AM
I never got mine on a diag mechine, just changed it out of chance, i was having different problems, but yours could be buggerd in another way.

If your mates corsa is 1400 or 1600 it wont matter btw.

Just remember your have to get the transponder from around the barrel and the keychip from the key.

slim23
30-06-09, 11:54 AM
brillant mate cheers thanks for your help gona try that to night:thumb: :thumb: