PDA

View Full Version : stuck on a holiday camp

Tidy Max
30-06-09, 09:11 AM
alreet gangsters,
how is everyone? Im stuck on potters holiday camp, in great yarmouth, were fitting the pa for a new build here and living on site,
ive got to say, its the most bizyare place ive been in a while,
EVERYONE is old, i mean everyone! There are mobility scooters flying in every direction, and anywhere indoors requires gas masks, because you really do choke on the perfume, but after all that, its 5star and the food is the mutts nutts, i had half a duck not to mention a lot more for both lunch and tea yesterday haha!
And thats it for my little rant, im just very bored!

mowgli
30-06-09, 06:57 PM
so... you are at a very large retirement home, and for lunch you ate 1/2 a duck, then later you ate the other half......FFS GET IN YOUR CAR AND HEAD WEST NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU NEED EXCITEMENT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tidy Max
30-06-09, 07:49 PM
thats the worst bit mowgli, my car is 300 miles away, my only entertainment is a friendly gay midget, and reading my screw fix catalogue on the bog, ive not even got my laptop, might take the dnd off my spit gun and see how many hdart attacks, i can induce! Thats mean....
Il just get some photies of the gay little person instead, because if anyone bothers to re look at this thread im sure il get a "pics or gtfo" lol
and for all your informationsies, i wrote this on the bog whilst watching eastenders

Dar
30-06-09, 08:56 PM
Pics or GTFO.....and is the midget female?

Tidy Max
30-06-09, 09:06 PM
if it was a female lesbian midget..... DO YOU REALLY THINK ID BE IN MY ROOM ALONE!
For god sake man, id be stacking up the yellow pages like a mo fcuker, but no, its a bloke, so instead im practising my hammer throw incase he squeezs under the door while im sleeping lol