13-02-03, 09:08 PM
how old do u have to be to drive ova there id go

mikeoxford
13-02-03, 09:35 PM
do u have to be member of PNG?

id be up for it

TeddySRi
14-02-03, 11:40 AM
You dont have to be a member but it helps to arrange ferry crossings etc.

As long as your photocard driving licence has the eu stamp in the top left, which all of them should have!!! you can drive in any eu country, (but make sure your insurance covers you, most will need an upgrade to drive in europe)

Honestly though it will cost in the region of ?300 all in, and its such a fantasic event.

Show the Germans a thing or to!!! lol on a serious note though, seeing moddified european vauxhalls (oops sorry opels!!!) is amazing the detail they go to, and gives you great ideas for your own project!

novacabrio
14-02-03, 08:21 PM
Count me in, im planning on going from Hull to Rotterdam. The crossing is more expensive (about ?200 if you book before end March) but you will save on petrol and driving time if you live up north. If any one is intrested in traveling from Hull get in touch.

MattyWoo
14-02-03, 08:48 PM
my license has got an EU type symbol but says UK in the middle of it. is that what your on about???

TeddySRi
17-02-03, 09:06 AM
Yes all new driving licences entiltle you to drive in the eu. BUT CHECK YOUR INSURANCE!!!!!!!

Plus bring your cashcard because evenb though they cant put points on your licence they can issue massive fines!!!!! if you get caught speeding!