napalm_27
28-06-09, 01:40 PM
old shape ones
ups and downs
ins and outs
:thumb:

AlexW
28-06-09, 01:44 PM
Basicaly a corsa so meh, I want one, but they are kinda girly.

Fit a good engine and make it look half decent and there awesome cars.

napalm_27
28-06-09, 01:50 PM
its not for me
its for mate of mine
she wants me to find one for her
any real down falls to them and things to watch out for

AlexW
28-06-09, 01:52 PM
same as any vauxhall..... rust.

davidfox280585
28-06-09, 01:56 PM
ive had one awesome was lowered on 17s with ful stainless 1.6 one
the visual difference is front fogs between the 1.4 and 1.6k
check rusty rear arches
head gasket issues
drivers seat for damage
door shuts for damage as there all dinted as the seatbelt doesnt retract quick enough meaning they get trapped
otherwise general likes brakes make sure theres no eml light on and its got a bulb in and works when you turn the ignition on

meach86
28-06-09, 02:08 PM
i hate them i had one with a 1.6 vectra engine in and the hnadling and general car is fine but there a git to see out of lts of blind spots id never recomend one but everyone has there own opinion :thumb:

mikey14sr
28-06-09, 04:31 PM
Went to look at one the other year before I got the vectra, the sills that you see on the outside are just plastic covers, underneath them on both sides (and on top near the door seal) it was more rotten then my SR was, great big bubbles of rust everywhere!

It drove perfectly well apart from feeling slugish compared to the SR (1.6 but the extra weight compared to the nova just killed it), had had some accident repair work (found it in the history), and was that awfull metallic blue, the one that looks more like purple, which was quite frankly in a shocking state (scratched, dull, signs of lacquer being burnt through etc). Even at a paltry £700 there was nothing to do but walk away.