PDA

View Full Version : Sutton races

kiwinova
26-06-09, 08:53 PM
Just a quick post bout the sutton races that are held thursday nites:thumb:, i have been going for the past 4weeks and its been good everytime:D untill the old bill turn up:mad:, but last nite they didnt show which was a good thing as i kinder broke my driveshaft:(, it not the first time i broke the black gremlin there as 2weeks prior i blew the clutch:(

anyway was just letting u guys know bout it as it would be good to see more novas there

Stuart
26-06-09, 08:56 PM
hmmm illegal street racing.... not something we want to promote here

Plug
26-06-09, 08:56 PM
i dont think illegal racing should be premoted here if at all

Edit: Dam you stu :(

kiwinova
26-06-09, 08:58 PM
ok sorry my bad

Nobby
26-06-09, 10:26 PM
but last nite they didnt show which was a good thing as i kinder broke my driveshaft:(, it not the first time i broke the black gremlin there as 2weeks prior i blew the clutch:(

someone wants to learn how to drive:thumb:

NovaBoy1992
27-06-09, 11:14 AM
never seen you down there mate

Rich
27-06-09, 02:39 PM
Mad mile lol

Ideal place if you want to lose your licence :)

Mike
27-06-09, 02:40 PM
Just a quick post bout the sutton races that are held thursday nites:thumb:, i have been going for the past 4weeks and its been good everytime:D untill the old bill turn up:mad:, but last nite they didnt show which was a good thing as i kinder broke my driveshaft:(, it not the first time i broke the black gremlin there as 2weeks prior i blew the clutch:(

anyway was just letting u guys know bout it as it would be good to see more novas there

Go play chicken on the motorway you tool.

Dec16v
27-06-09, 03:21 PM
This on the A217....?

Been going for years mate.

Dec