PDA

View Full Version : nova found

brake-dust
25-06-09, 11:43 AM
been offerd a black nova 1.4, sri?? has most of the sri interior inc electric windows and the paint works not to bad although has seen better days, been told it has been in a container for 10 years but judging by the max power 2001 sticker i recon other wise lol it has been in a accident at some time as it has a red grill and the drivers wing has been sprayed as has the bonnet and drivers door i recon its been sandwiched as there's evidence of a rear ender aswell, the car is fairly blocked in but the fuel tank is badly dented but havent been able to get inside to check the boot pan, other than that the car is solid with no visable rot, battery pan is solid, sills, arches etc, he's asking 200 quid, is that reasonable? obviously need to pull it out and have a prooper look.

let_nova
25-06-09, 11:45 AM
even if its crap you may make your money back on parts.

amz
25-06-09, 11:48 AM
I would say £200 was reasonable, novas seem to be going for much more nowadays, ^^^ as above make your money back

let_nova
25-06-09, 11:49 AM
any papers with it??

anyway pics or GTFO lol

brake-dust
25-06-09, 11:52 AM
havent spoke to him properly so dont know about papers yet, will take some pics when i go down to pull it out, it was just a case of climb over the top of the burnt out land cruiser and its behind the mk1 cortina lol

Plug
25-06-09, 05:37 PM
for 200 you will make that back i would have thought in bits :thumb:

as said get some pics when you get it out

Sloth
25-06-09, 06:43 PM
fook the nova, cortina pics pls...

stupot89
25-06-09, 06:46 PM
ive just given £500 for a black sri rusty arches and a few more spots here and there mot no tax