PDA

View Full Version : Megasquirt ECU's

Dinoman
25-06-09, 11:34 AM
Hi I have got a brand new Megasquirt 1 V3 with the Extra code loaded will run Fuel and Spark, it has been modified with a second Ign driver so it will run wasted spark direct ( no need for module) I have configured it and tested it on my Astra 20 XE red top engine got a reasonable Map to get you up and running straight away, It will read the Std 60-2 Trigger Wheel and VR sensor, and most 4 cycl coil pack, std water temp sensor,so the only extra items you will need is a Manifold Air temp sensor ( which I can supply), and aThrottle Position sensor ( I use a Bike one as I also use Bike Throttle Bodies with 2 Fuel Rails and 8 Injectors ), you are welcome to come and see it running anytime, ( I am located in Little Bentley, Colchester, Essex, co7 8se,Tel 01206 251475, email sales@megasquirtuk.co.uk (sales@ferrarispares.co.uk)) comes with DB37 plug so easy to connect to your loom/sensors,and DB9 cable to connect to your PC/laptop, so all you have to do is fine tune, Price £325.00 + UK shipping £12.50

I build these now on a regular basis so have all the different models Ms 1 V2.2, Ms 1 V3, MS 2 V3, Stims, Relay Boards, Looms, DB 37 Plugs, DB37 Plugs with 9 Inch Tails soldered in,ETC, and usually got around 20 units in stock, or if you want to build your own I can also supply the Kits, also stock the Ign only Megajolts, Regards Eddie Walsh