PDA

View Full Version : Shotgun Bankers...

matt_vaughan
25-06-09, 12:37 AM
Why is it that out of 4 people in a car it's always the scratty little chav sat in the passenger seat that's the cocky one.

Parked up in ASDA car park earlier, there's 4 lads in a sh4gged out old Corsa B, one of them shouts "nova's are ****" and some other crap (as he sits in the car that was built because of the success of the Corsa A). Anyways, i have a wonder round ASDA, decided im no longer hungry come outside and they're still there. Get in, drive away and they decide they going to follow.
Follow me for a few hundred yards to a set of lights and the lad's mouthing off again then lobs a can at the car. If I'd been with out my usual lot, all 4 of them would be lying in the middle of ASDA car park with some serious bruising.

Just propper pis5es me off these cocky little shats who probably go home and go for a "cruize yerrr" on their GayPed.

Anyways rant over.

napalm_27
25-06-09, 12:43 AM
i wouldnt stand for that even on my own
if any one touches my car i hunt them down with a passion :thumb:

wwmnw
25-06-09, 12:57 AM
Remember the car and the next time you see it parked up and empty do some damage, Like oh i dunno,Burn it out, Would be even better if they were in the car if you burned it out, Do it before they damage your Nova.

Dave.
25-06-09, 01:10 AM
I remember being at some lights once behind an astra (i think) and it mustve had about 6 chavs in it, probabley nicked lol

Anyways theirs a mk1 ford fiesta, really nice looking thing parked up infront of it at the lights, all you can hear is these 6 chavs shouting "nice box on wheels you FU*KING chavvy TW*T!" whilst chucking allsorts at it, anway, the lad gets out the fiesta, goes to the drivers window, grabs the lads next and gets face to face with him and makes him sh*t his pants, he then takes the keys and chucks them into the bushes on the other side of the road.

Result: 6 chavs pushing a nackered astra through a busy crossroads
The lesson: Retro cars allways beat inbred scum :thumb:

Christ
25-06-09, 01:11 AM
Didnt have a clue what this thread had to do with bankers WTF. Then it clicked lol. I hate situations like that, theres not alot you can do. They probably just wanted you to chase them or something gay like that.

brainsnova
25-06-09, 01:50 AM
as soon as the can left the boys hand id be out and ask him to explain himself. 4 against 1 no match but when your mad give it a go lol

napalm_27
25-06-09, 02:03 AM
i wouldnt of even give him chance to explain i would have been beating him with his mates head

~~joycey~~
25-06-09, 03:38 AM
**** that i would of put my fist thru his window and grabbed the **** by the neck!

tony k
25-06-09, 09:11 AM
i can see his point of view to leave it,i had it before with a little chav on his own in his pimped up bmw,he pulled out on my on a busy roundabout,i had to slam on my brakes,when i started flashing my headlights and sounding the horn,he put his middle finger up at me plus called my a w*****,i could feel myself boiling up,but i tried to leave it,but i couldnt,the good thing was where there was loads of traffic he couldnt go far,so i thought so it,then my temper kicked in as you do,pulled up in front of him got out,then his face changed,i walked up to the car and tried to open his door,no joy so i was punching his window,but with no luck putting it through(god them bmw windows are strong,so i got my bat out my car and smashed his window,then stated beating the s*** out of him,but what i didnt know as someone phoned the police,they came up nicked me,then he pressed charges,it went to court,they tried doing my for gbh and abh,but i had a cab driver as a witness saying that the chav started it,got a £1000 fine and 150 hours of cumintiy service,so sometimes its not worth going out your way to do something silly,but if someone throws something at my car,i think i will do the same again,but you have to look at it as there only chavs,they only make them selves look like ****s,so why bother lowering yourself to there standards

skidmarkz
25-06-09, 09:57 AM
u sound like me haha top marks for trying :)

my normal thing is follow them untill they panic enough to drive down a quiet street, overtake block the road get out and ask what the problem is :)

i am amazed how many people hide behind the glass but forget it's only glass :thumb:

BUT, i did come a cropper once, i did the above to a knob in a chavvy saxo, the biggest bloke ive ever seen got out with a bat and i thought thank **** im in front and run off like a little girl before i got the sh.. kicked outa me lol

kieran jackson
25-06-09, 10:07 AM
**** that i would of put my fist thru his window and grabbed the **** by the neck!

i second that, i wont even let my family touch my car let alone have a bunch of chavs throw **** at it.

matt_vaughan
25-06-09, 10:21 AM
I just wasnt in the mood to be honest. Dont worry, if I see his mates car even if only left unattended he's going to need some new Nangkangs.

He was actually sat on the window frame at one point shouting sh1t while they drove away, was sooo tempted to turn around and follow them.

I think it was a case of the lad being drunk and wanting to be Rocky Balboa infront of his mates....who looked rather strange and laughed as if they thought they should but didnt want anything to kick off if you know what I mean....that kinda of "oh **** im laughing but i gotta"

kelbelle
25-06-09, 10:35 AM
I get really fed up of people on bicycles that dont shoulder check before they swerve across the road. Martin nearly hit two kids on bmx's last night because of that. Just swerved straight in front of us when we went to overtake. I (already in a bad mood) screamed out the window "Flucking shoulder check you prick!"

lol made me feel better

Andy
25-06-09, 12:03 PM
Just find where it is and run a stihl saw straight through the bonnet

L14MNP
25-06-09, 12:12 PM
I remember being at some lights once behind an astra (i think) and it mustve had about 6 chavs in it, probabley nicked lol
Somehow I doubt it lol

he then takes the keys and chucks them into the bushes on the other side of the road.

Result: 6 chavs pushing a nackered astra through a busy crossroads

Little sh!ts like that really do p1ss you off i agree. I on occasion get them laughing at my 360 Volvo. Seems to change when nine times out of ten I whoop their ar$e off the lights. If there's a few of them though and you're on your own It's usually best to leave it (confrontation) unless you're sure you can handle it. Nowt worse than them attacking the car though. Spineless ar$eholes!

Thinking of road rage incidents I had to laugh yesterday, was avoiding the rush hour and going through an industrial estate when some kn0b in a 56 plate Mundano overtook 4 cars on his side of the road and expected me to reverse/bump onto the curb. I refused and stayed where I was, cue him shouting out of the window lol. I looked behind and had a couple of cars and a bus, so surely he could see I couldn't reverse now had I even wanted to, yet no, he's still telling me to 'go back' I told him to **** off and that he's not taking the piss out of me. So he then says bump up the curb, it must have been 6" high and the car is dropped 2" so in short it wouldn't happen (again if I was willing to) So he starts mouthing off about how my cars is a P.O.S etc. I said yeah, you're right and I don't give two fcuks about it (untrue). Cue a sweet snaking burnout/brakestand from the Lolvo aimed directly at this guys financed rep mobile.

He soon moved. :)

brake-dust
25-06-09, 01:01 PM
a friend of mine had a really moded corsa (not my cuppa tea) but paid about 4k for it (new shape) or summin like that, now he's a pretty big fella who 9 times outa 10 would easily kick the crap out of some one, he came out of his girl friends flats and 6 lads started on him he just told them to do one he's not interested and got in his car one of them wacked his car so instead of driving off the prik got out and shouted leave the car fight me...... result..... one batterd 18 year old and a mullard corsa lol what a nob

kc_08
25-06-09, 02:55 PM
i seem to be having the same thing by the same sort of people whem im on my daily driver aprilia sr125.. dont see a bike comming.. pull out and give me **** cause they pulled out infront of me, happened yeserday i parked outside ltesco theres a bike bit but i parked right outside to get some haribo and go for a slash, then the 65year old trolley boy came p to me and told me i cant park there so i said its no different from anywere else, and he stood there and stared so i said well... he said move that piece of **** now! so i calmly put my bike on the stand got in his face and said excuse have you got a life? your like 65-70 and your a tesco trolley boy. dont take it out on me cause your lifes sh*t! then my mate came over to me as by this ime i was using all sorts of words you dont want to hear lol. so we went in to speak to the manager who then told us theres nothing wrong with working in tesco i know that but a 65 year old trolley boy with a new era hat on is good?!?!? then she went dont speak to my staff like that! so i said he shouldnt be saying that to customers, then he had the cheek to start denie'ing it to his manager lol, we bumped into him again in tesco as i was pissed off but nothing as with outside he stood there and **** himeslf and couldnt belive it, im only 18 but still dont take **** off people lol, then he ran off and told all the little chubby security gaurds so we later asked if they could read as all they do is stand there trying to act big there well annoying dirty looks and little comments its like wtf.. so sat there outside done some crazy burn out until my back wheel is only just legal for its mot tomorrow, and wheelied across the carpark like a chav lol, but didnt put anyone at risk except him ;)

Tidy Max
25-06-09, 03:09 PM
i seem to be having the same thing by the same sort of people whem im on my daily driver aprilia sr125.. dont see a bike comming.. pull out and give me **** cause they pulled out infront of me, happened yeserday i parked outside ltesco theres a bike bit but i parked right outside to get some haribo and go for a slash, then the 65year old trolley boy came p to me and told me i cant park there so i said its no different from anywere else, and he stood there and stared so i said well... he said move that piece of **** now! so i calmly put my bike on the stand got in his face and said excuse have you got a life? your like 65-70 and your a tesco trolley boy. dont take it out on me cause your lifes sh*t! then my mate came over to me as by this ime i was using all sorts of words you dont want to hear lol. so we went in to speak to the manager who then told us theres nothing wrong with working in tesco i know that but a 65 year old trolley boy with a new era hat on is good?!?!? then she went dont speak to my staff like that! so i said he shouldnt be saying that to customers, then he had the cheek to start denie'ing it to his manager lol, we bumped into him again in tesco as i was pissed off but nothing as with outside he stood there and **** himeslf and couldnt belive it, im only 18 but still dont take **** off people lol, then he ran off and told all the little chubby security gaurds so we later asked if they could read as all they do is stand there trying to act big there well annoying dirty looks and little comments its like wtf.. so sat there outside done some crazy burn out until my back wheel is only just legal for its mot tomorrow, and wheelied across the carpark like a chav lol, but didnt put anyone at risk except him ;)

so after all that any spectators will then have just assumed you were in the wrong, gutted, i would of asked for cctv and emailed to head office....

thats a lie i would of just blanked them to be honest, sometimes i find blanking to be the most irritating/offensive things possible, any way he does sound like a right old c-unit

Mike
25-06-09, 03:22 PM
Why is it that out of 4 people in a car it's always the scratty little chav sat in the passenger seat that's the cocky one.

Parked up in ASDA car park earlier, there's 4 lads in a sh4gged out old Corsa B, one of them shouts "nova's are ****" and some other crap (as he sits in the car that was built because of the success of the Corsa A). Anyways, i have a wonder round ASDA, decided im no longer hungry come outside and they're still there. Get in, drive away and they decide they going to follow.
Follow me for a few hundred yards to a set of lights and the lad's mouthing off again then lobs a can at the car. If I'd been with out my usual lot, all 4 of them would be lying in the middle of ASDA car park with some serious bruising.

Just propper pis5es me off these cocky little shats who probably go home and go for a "cruize yerrr" on their GayPed.

Anyways rant over.

Why didnt you get out an put his windscreen thru? 4 of them or not, I garantee the minute you get out your car they would be long gone.

novaguy08
25-06-09, 03:32 PM
I have dreams about knocking those chavvy style ****ers off their scooty things lol

I started to carry about an iron bar in the car after my first experiance with chavs, good thing i took it out when i had some dip**** in a NEW civic trying to write mine off..........

matt_vaughan
25-06-09, 03:44 PM
Yer think I'll be carrying some sort of long metal piece in the boot from now on, so at times like that just get out (at the traffic lights lol) and grab that from boot, they'd soon feck off.

Turns out though that they're a set of gypos from the area apparently, and there's quite a few people I know who already want their heads on stakes lol

novaguy08
25-06-09, 04:15 PM
lol get yourself an angry mob with flaming torches pitchforks and everything lol

Soon get rid of the lil scumbags!

matt_vaughan
25-06-09, 04:39 PM
Got a feeling I know where they live :P

Theres a gypo camp near where they used to film Emmerdale.......hmmmm

Few mates have told me to point them out should we see them again lol

saloon3
25-06-09, 04:49 PM
that happened to me many years ago ... i got out of my car and walked up to the driver side with the window down whipped it out and pissed right in his window all over him and his boyfriend passenger , poor bloke did not know what to do , i got back in my car and drove away , he was still sitting there for ages wondering what had just happened.. my parting words were ' let that be a lesson to you sonny '

novaguy08
25-06-09, 04:51 PM
LMFAO!

+rep for that mate!

skidmarkz
25-06-09, 05:07 PM
lmfao :) quality :)

General Baxter
25-06-09, 05:08 PM
it was the shock of seeing a ikkle winky lol

skidmarkz
25-06-09, 05:16 PM
lol

novaguy08
25-06-09, 05:23 PM
lollollol

saloon3
25-06-09, 06:06 PM
i'm very proud of my huge 4 inch winky .. you are all just jealous !!

mowgli
25-06-09, 09:03 PM
Last week in Devon, I was cycling up a road from Braunton to Croyde with my 10 year old daughter when some 'surfers' came past in an old laguna.. when they got by my daughter, they blasted the horn. she was doing nothing wrong, and she got quite upset by it. well, croyde is a quite impressive traffic jam, and after a couple of minutes, we'd passed them & were riding two abreast down the road at 3mph right infront of them and the big brave lads were too chicken to do anything

novaguy08
25-06-09, 09:24 PM
spot on mowgli!