PDA

View Full Version : Hayfever

Jonezy
24-06-09, 05:56 PM
Anyone else suffering? P1ssing me right off now! :mad:

GDN16v
24-06-09, 05:58 PM
Yip, Sick to death of it! Sneezing, Watering eyes, bunged up and running nose, sore/itchy throat - i look the picture of health today:cry:lol:p:eek:;)

Spudly
24-06-09, 06:20 PM
I never had gayfever till a few years back and this year its driving me insane, constant nose bleeds, sneezing, eyes so sore ive nearly rubbed them out and sneezing all the time...................

And normal gayfever tablets dont seem to be doing anything for it either:cry:

napalm_27
24-06-09, 06:23 PM
iv never had a problem with it really but my sister gets it bad

Stuart
24-06-09, 06:31 PM
flixonaze (spelling) in the nose FTW!!!!! not ahd to have a go on the tablets at all so far

Steve
24-06-09, 07:14 PM
I use beconase spray, works fine for me but were all different.

Sloth
24-06-09, 07:20 PM
i use the cheap nasty tablets, as they seem to work best. i looked like some kind of pig flu muppet today tho, as i also have cold....

scott.parker
24-06-09, 07:27 PM
Well i had been relatively OK with mine, but today i have been sneezing all day, runny noes like a tap!

God dam tablets don't work i swearer..

Sloth
24-06-09, 07:31 PM
i musta gone thru 2 bogger rolls today...

scott.parker
24-06-09, 07:36 PM
lol yep, I'm on my second, and my nose side's are so sore, it hurts when it runs...

novalicous
24-06-09, 07:39 PM
ive never suffered with it at all which is good in the job am doing at the mo (grass cutting)

but a lad i work with suffers quite bad with it

Sloth
24-06-09, 07:41 PM
lol i know that mate, total bugger...

Christ
24-06-09, 08:04 PM
I had bad heyfever today aswell, Havent suffered much this year so far. I usually find im ok after I take some 1-a-day pills like piriton. Cat hair and dust also makes me sneeze like feck though.

Balley
24-06-09, 08:10 PM
try one of them nose probe things from lloyds, i have it really bad,... last year i was that bad my boss took me to lloyds, they said try this, its a white box with a button, you press it and insert the probes up your nose and it shines a red light up there, dont know what it does but its good!
its advitised on tv sometime, best £15 ive spent ever

if i take that once a day, a nasal spray and eye drops i will be fine!

best bit about it though is it will last forever within reason!!!

kelbelle
24-06-09, 08:34 PM
I have a deviated septum so I constantly have one runny nostril and one blocked one and its worse in summer and when i eat spicy foods lol

Adam
24-06-09, 08:41 PM
Ive never had it, but it seems its got me this year. Im fine when i wake up in the morning, but after being out and about at work etc i get back home and cant stop sneezing, feel like ive got a cold, but obviously i aint as it disappears over night.

Think i might eye up some of the hay fever treatments at work, nasal sprays, tablets, all sorts lol :D

Southie
24-06-09, 08:47 PM
I have a deviated septum so I constantly have one runny nostril and one blocked one and its worse in summer and when i eat spicy foods lol
I have the same problem :( everytime I sneeze though it clears I think yeah I can smell again, then sniff and my nose blocks again :cry:

If you sneeze 14 times on the trot they says it's the equivalant to a orgasm. Feck that then as it's making my nose run like hell lol

novalicous
24-06-09, 11:03 PM
I have the same problem :( everytime I sneeze though it clears I think yeah I can smell again, then sniff and my nose blocks again :cry:

If you sneeze 14 times on the trot they says it's the equivalant to a orgasm. Feck that then as it's making my nose run like hell lol

i thought it was 8 times for the equivelent of an oooorrrrrggaaaaassssmmm :D

Jonezy
24-06-09, 11:10 PM
Grrr its still fooking me off! feel like ripping my nose off lol lol

wwmnw
25-06-09, 12:17 AM
lollol You soft lurgy carrying *******s lol:p:gay: GET SOME NUTS.

~~joycey~~
25-06-09, 03:45 AM
****ing hate hayfever!

I get it really bad, my eyes swell up so much sometimes that i cant see! No tablets seem to really help tbh :(

Southie
25-06-09, 08:15 AM
lollol You soft lurgy carrying *******s lol:p:gay: GET SOME NUTS.

Aaaaaaachooooo :p

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff79/Liekjesdraak/Animal/funny-pictures-squirrel-big-nuts.jpg

Leeboo
25-06-09, 10:28 AM
I fcuking hate it! I get it quite badly sometimes. But yesterday I was cutting grass, sweeping a dusty garage, sanding bodywork and in a garage where a car was being painted, none of this helped yesterday!!!!

Sniffling and blowing nose as we speak. I wish there was a big 'once and for all' injection available for hayfever. or even one that fights it for the summer months.

kelbelle
25-06-09, 10:39 AM
I sneeze loads in a row but have never managed 8 before! Think the most I have managed is 6, must try harder, where's the cat?

Jonezy
25-06-09, 10:55 AM
lol lol

Leeboo
25-06-09, 11:20 AM
I sneezed 9 times in a row the other day at a mates house after having a smoke through my nose

L14MNP
25-06-09, 12:00 PM
Had hayfever as long as I can remember. It's a right tw4t aint it!

No nasal spray/eye drops/tablets for me though. Man up! lol

I find something cold against my eyes is awesome on the rare occasion I need it (too much rubbing), much better than drops etc. The rest of the time I just get on with lol.

Tidy Max
25-06-09, 02:56 PM
i have heard a rumour......

...eat local honey and it kills off your hayfever (locally) as the pollen used to make the honey builds you up some sort of immunity..

other than that everytime youv finished a box of gayfever pills, buy a differant brand, as your body can get used to those particular ones,

or,

smash some vaseline up yer nose :) the pollen doesnt make it up there then, ive done it in desperate times of need before and it works a treat!! feel like a bit of a twonk though