PDA

View Full Version : Popped out in the nova

scott.parker
22-06-09, 11:31 PM
Tonight just for a quick spin, 3hrs later I'm 1/2 tank lighter and spent an hr or so with all the local "Krooz Kids" showing them a real engine LOL, they loved the flames popping as i pulled in..

Although one of them dose have a stupid metro 1.8 16v vvti not declared :roll:

Any how i took some of the lads who i know out in it, and lets just say they all want a XE nova now, and I'm so worried how fast this car is lol

I must also say i think i need to get it set up properly as soon as i can, as if your sat in 4th at 45-50mph and floor it, it splutters, like it's chucking in too much fuel and might be bouncing the pistons/valves :confused:

Any one know if that would happen?

Best take it easy and not do that from now on.

Scott

Adam
23-06-09, 12:22 AM
Has it ever been mapped or is it just running a basemap???

AlexW
23-06-09, 12:25 AM
lol they all have undelared mods and think our novas are crap, untill they see get a passenger seat ride lol

Novaboi_1991
23-06-09, 01:03 AM
nice one :D i love winding my mates up, daaaan our local alfords like. lol

they slate my loon, til we go thru the lanes lol

Ernie
23-06-09, 01:18 AM
you boy racer Scott lol.

napalm_27
23-06-09, 01:24 AM
nice one :D i love winding my mates up, daaaan our local alfords like. lol

they slate my loon, til we go thru the lanes lol

would be good to have a licence to go daaaan those lanes like :thumb:

Sloth
23-06-09, 07:43 AM
flol fail delivered by neighpalm-24. you just got pwnd!!!

scott.parker
23-06-09, 08:15 AM
Has it ever been mapped or is it just running a basemap???
Still on the basemap Adam, i might make a phone call later, as i have an idea...

And yes it was amusing to go back 8 years and see what me and my mates were like.lol

Riggy
23-06-09, 10:04 AM
lol scott we do it every few months , go and spend an night with all the chavs at the local "cruze" lol there are some **** cars to laugh at though

Cle
23-06-09, 10:27 AM
Well on saturday me a couple of my freinds went to a local cruz and i have to say i was very suprised there was only a couple of cheap halfords cars, We turned up in my mates jwrc fiesta, Then there was about 10 corsa gsi's, Most had very good spec then around 5 corsa c20xe's then a corsa c20let turned up then a saphire cosworth, 3 astra gsi c20lets, couple of bmw's astra vans with z20let's in them, lots of 106 gti's 2 novas both 1.2 but i was very suprised to see only a few cheap nasty cars.

corsa_sport
23-06-09, 02:23 PM
lol

scott.parker
23-06-09, 02:29 PM
OK who's this? is that you Jon?

Gashgusher
23-06-09, 07:58 PM
lol scott we do it every few months , go and spend an night with all the chavs at the local "cruze" lol there are some **** cars to laugh at though

rochdale townhall? hahahahaha rude2cruz ftLOSS

Riggy
23-06-09, 11:18 PM
^^ you knows it lol dont forget sandbrook park hahaha

craig green
23-06-09, 11:23 PM
Sounds fun Scott.

I can't be doing with all the boys around here. Pimpin 316 Beemers with 17's etc. I dread to think what insurance they pay. Its getting laughable how many people try & talk to me about my car now though, last night some lad was asking what the engine was & he didnt even hear me pull up!

Crooz. LOL

Ben
24-06-09, 09:05 AM
Overheard a chav in the petrolstation asking a caterham driver if that was the model with a carbon fibre engine, i burst out laughing very loudly they both looked round and the caterham driver just smiled and nodded.

Nova_Tek
24-06-09, 04:11 PM
Overheard a chav in the petrolstation asking a caterham driver if that was the model with a carbon fibre engine, i burst out laughing very loudly they both looked round and the caterham driver just smiled and nodded.

lol roflmao

oh sh!t !

Some dumb ass kids around.

Adam
24-06-09, 07:28 PM
Still on the basemap Adam, i might make a phone call later, as i have an idea...

And yes it was amusing to go back 8 years and see what me and my mates were like.lol
Seems to run very well considering its on a basemap...

scott.parker
24-06-09, 07:32 PM
Well it does, but sometimes it don't, if that makes sense, think it's still massively over fueling, as it drinks it like no tomorrow.... used £30-40 worth (124 miles) to pod and back for PV at speeds of 50-80 on motorways and dual carriages etc.

Scott