PDA

View Full Version : not a nova but help

crash_ndie
22-06-09, 03:42 PM
:roll: vauxhall vectra 1.7 td isuzu engine. i had keys nicked out me van for it so am trying by pass the imobliser. it turns over on the black cap but dosnt start proper. it kicks in if your quick on te key then cuts out after a second. theres 3 wires to the fule pump brown, (ground) black and yellow (wich has a suply to it ) and blue and black strip ( wich is dead ). the fule pump solinoide kicks in then clicks off even no theres a live down to the pump, the pump its self is switching the solinoide off. any ideas ? or wireing diagrams ?

Welshy
22-06-09, 03:56 PM
it is very hard to do this as the reader for the chip in the key is around the ignition barel, other than that no idea mate

davidfox280585
22-06-09, 04:40 PM
i converted ont to non immobiliser on my corsa smash the immobiliser bit off the solenoid in the pump you will be left with 1 wire coming out of it find a switched live eg. reverse switch and tap into that to run a switched live to the solenoid

crash_ndie
22-06-09, 07:39 PM
any ideas witch bit the needs to be knocked off? And wat looks like?

davidfox280585
23-06-09, 11:28 AM
the box which covers the diesel pump solenoid

crash_ndie
23-06-09, 11:47 PM
sorted shes alive after a year and half sat there charged batt and fired up 1st time !!!!!!!!!!! Thanks lads