PDA

View Full Version : Stars in her eye's??

scott.parker
20-06-09, 01:51 PM
I heard this on the radio while driving the other day, what the hell!

First off no offense meant, but why the **** would anyone want to have tattoos on the face! thats just ****ing stupid...

But I'm sorry she asked for it, and I'm sure she asked for exactly what she got! Dumb bitch..:tard:

Star Face! (http://video.msn.com/?mkt=en-gb&vid=327d06f1-d532-46cc-9410-91fcaca8c9b6&playlist=videoByTag:tag:week_in_video:ns:Gallery:m k:en-gb:vs:1&tab=m1227865921532&from=homepage_slideshow)

Iain
20-06-09, 01:54 PM
The tattoo guy would put you off having anything done the moment you walk in anyway! He looked absolutely ridiculous.

Spudly
20-06-09, 01:55 PM
I heard about this too, they reckon she is claiming she fell asleep.........:wtf:

Now i dont know if any of you have ever heard Hirstys daily dose (breakfast radio on galaxy-yorkshire) but one of the dj's (danny) sad a wonderful way of describing things like this and he said something along the lines of she mustve been pissed out of her face or nervous as hell, cos there is no way on gods green earth that she fell asleep whilst having a tattoo, on her face ffs, i mean come on!

He reckoned she mustve wanted it and when her dad kicked off to hell she then claimed she had fallen asleep after asking for three..... THREE?

Hmmm, she is asleep and im bored thinks the tattoo guy "i know ill do another fifty-three, just for a laugh" come off it love, youre barred lol

scott.parker
20-06-09, 02:06 PM
I heard about this too, they reckon she is claiming she fell asleep.........:wtf:

Now i dont know if any of you have ever heard Hirstys daily dose (breakfast radio on galaxy-yorkshire) but one of the dj's (danny) sad a wonderful way of describing things like this and he said something along the lines of she mustve been pissed out of her face or nervous as hell, cos there is no way on gods green earth that she fell asleep whilst having a tattoo, on her face ffs, i mean come on!

He reckoned she mustve wanted it and when her dad kicked off to hell she then claimed she had fallen asleep after asking for three..... THREE?

Hmmm, she is asleep and im bored thinks the tattoo guy "i know ill do another fifty-three, just for a laugh" come off it love, youre barred lol

Agreed!

She needs a good slapping!

Rob
20-06-09, 03:00 PM
as ive got tattoos i no full well you wouldnt be able to fall asleep just having 3 little stars done,i normally fall asleep but thats after 2 hours lol what a load of tosh,at the end of the day after signing the disclaimer she got what she asked for tattooists will only do what you tell them !

novaload1992
20-06-09, 03:03 PM
lol