PDA

View Full Version : Ebay message

Jack
17-06-09, 04:56 PM
Just logged into my ebay account to leave feedback for an item I received the other day (was for a new, genuine, Nokia DC-6 car charger), and couldn't see the usual link to leave feedback. Had a message in my inbox from ebay saying how the item had been removed, and they "strongly advise" me not to complete the purchase.

I've had the item, payment was fine, all seems ok. Should I be concerned? Or is it just one of those things where they've removed a listing because it contained one small error or keyword that triggered their OMFGDELETEDELETE alarms?

AlexW
17-06-09, 04:59 PM
lol Ive had the same, just ignored it lol.

brainsnova
17-06-09, 05:24 PM
you are happy with the item so enough said :D

Andy
17-06-09, 05:59 PM
I like the way they tell you after your money has been sent lol
If it works....meh

Pistol Pete
17-06-09, 06:27 PM
^ lol +1

goldengraham
17-06-09, 08:09 PM
i've had it before, it's usually when someone has reported the seller for something. Ebay take as much precautions as possible to protect others etc...

Gashgusher
17-06-09, 08:10 PM
ive had it before for some horendously cheap injectors, **** me up at the time but all was well :D wouldnt worry

novaguy08
17-06-09, 09:42 PM
It depends, if it was from somewhere like hongkong possibility they had some complaints about them being cheap phonies.

Novasport
17-06-09, 10:55 PM
Ah dont worry, prob one of those exploding copies. You'll be fine lol

Sloth
18-06-09, 12:54 AM
any housefire caused by cheap chinky knock-off charger gen?

Jack
18-06-09, 07:59 AM
was for a new, genuine, Nokia DC-6 car charger
Fcuk the house, I'd be more concerned about it taking my car out first lol

Still, its deffo a legit Nokia item. The last car charger I bought (which was also supposedly a "legit" Nokia one) fell apart, so I paid a little more for a proper one this time! lol

Andy
18-06-09, 10:29 AM
any housefire caused by cheap chinky knock-off charger gen?Yeah you probably would cause a housefire if you tried to plug a car charger into a mains socket you oaf!:tard: