PDA

View Full Version : Technofail Mike does it again

Mike
15-06-09, 05:33 PM
Broke a sat nav this morning :( had it my possesion less then 2 hours (Brought brand new at 7.35am this morning). Crock of sh1t Garmin thing, Screwfix FTL lol lol

Another appliance to add to my never ending list of electronic things ive broke now :D

bmw156
15-06-09, 05:33 PM
:Dtomtom ftw

Mike
15-06-09, 05:36 PM
:Dtomtom ftw

Yea i took the Garmin back earlier, but she asked for a reason why im returning it, the simple answer was "there funking sh1t love!" instant refund no further qeustions asked! Winner :D

Straight over to Argos, better spec TOM TOM for lesser monies :cool:

bmw156
15-06-09, 05:37 PM
nice one dude, i have a tom tom xl europe, of ebay for 120 posted, brand new BARGIN i think lol

Mike
15-06-09, 05:41 PM
My mates got the XL, i got the ONE Classic, just loading the XL software onto mine now ;) European mapping at no extra cost :thumb:

bmw156
15-06-09, 05:45 PM
My mates got the XL, i got the ONE Classic, just loading the XL software onto mine now ;) European mapping at no extra cost :thumb:

you thieving bastad:D

Mike
15-06-09, 05:47 PM
you thieving bastad:D

LOL forward thinking chap :thumb:

Spudly
15-06-09, 06:00 PM
Im guessing your eyes have brokened aswell, either that or your fone has brokeded cos youve not read my thread about my fone suicide and you havent text me your number:cry:

Pistol Pete
15-06-09, 06:02 PM
I agree, tomtom FTW. Bought mine off eBay a few weeks back. Got the One model with european mapping for less than a ton! Nice!!

Mike
15-06-09, 06:10 PM
Im guessing your eyes have brokened aswell, either that or your fone has brokeded cos youve not read my thread about my fone suicide and you havent text me your number:cry:

My phone has always been broke lol i never had much signal anyway i go lol or just never answer as i CBA lol lol

Altho i do get random texts at silly o'clock an end up in trouble over nothing hahahaha

Spudly
15-06-09, 06:28 PM
Lol ill happily send you random texts at silly o clock but i cant as i dont have the flirt hotline number lol

Mike
15-06-09, 06:29 PM
Lol ill happily send you random texts at silly o clock but i cant as i dont have the flirt hotline number lol

So you had a new phone/number now then Spudders?

Spudly
15-06-09, 06:31 PM
Ive got a spare the same as the one that died so im using that although its old and dont work properly but my sim card is full so all of my recent numbers were on the dead fone which wont turn on at all, so its same number now text me biatch lol

Mike
15-06-09, 06:32 PM
now text me biatch lol

Ive got no signal lol lol lol again lol

Spudly
15-06-09, 06:32 PM
Well do so when you got signal wont ya chuck lol

Mike
15-06-09, 06:35 PM
Well do so when you got signal wont ya chuck lol

Will do babe, just i never get signal lol some times my phone just randomly decides it has some (like at Lee's on Sat night) then other times it just doesnt, like at PV all weekend lol

wwmnw
15-06-09, 07:12 PM

Lolwut? Wouldn't that have been the better option in the first place?

Mike
15-06-09, 08:05 PM
Lolwut? Wouldn't that have been the better option in the first place?

Not at 7.35am, Argos open at 9am, an some of us have places to be & poeple to see at that time in the morning :thumb:

Lee
15-06-09, 08:07 PM
Ive got an old TOM TOM Go. When its not being used, it bounces around in the glove box. Had it about 4 years, the map's so old, even Stone Henge isn't on it. Still faultless lol

Mike
15-06-09, 08:16 PM
So it appears TOM TOM is a winner then??

scott.parker
16-06-09, 12:47 AM
Yea i took the Garmin back earlier, but she asked for a reason why im returning it, the simple answer was "there funking sh1t love!" instant refund no further qeustions asked! Winner :D

Sorry mate have to dissagree, my garmin has served me well all over the contry for the last 4 years, my mates have tomtom's they hate them copaired to mine, even the missis dad said mines better, and he's never wrong! lol

AlexW
16-06-09, 01:06 AM
TomTom software on a GPS phone :D

Jack
16-06-09, 08:34 AM
Will do babe, just i never get signal lol some times my phone just randomly decides it has some (like at Lee's on Sat night)
Lee's pikeyvan is a signal black hole. Unless you sellotape your phone to the windows you may as well be on mars

TomTom FTW. My sister's works satnav is a garmin and its rubbish. One of the guys at work has a garmin and it spent an entire journey back from Middle Wallop airfield doing firmware updates. My ex's mum had a garmin and it couldn't even get us back from my house to hers - down a straight, main road through Ashcott, it zig-zagged us down side roads. We crossed the main road about three times lol

I had GarminXT on my N95 and it didn't understand roundabouts lol

scott.parker
16-06-09, 01:53 PM
Humm, Jack what sat nav do the M.O.D use,or have?

Southie
16-06-09, 02:05 PM
Sat Nav watches. lol

http://blogs.nature.com/news/thegreatbeyond/basic%20GPS.JPG

Jack
16-06-09, 03:06 PM
Whatever ones we have ourselves lol

Company doesn't supply satnav. My sister works for HMRC.

Unless you mean military, in which case they don't use stanav. Just follow signs to the nearest pub or off license lol

Andy_L
16-06-09, 03:06 PM
Use a map, how else are you going to get lost and find somewhere/something that makes getting lost worth while??

scott.parker
16-06-09, 05:28 PM
Whatever ones we have ourselves lol

Company doesn't supply satnav. My sister works for HMRC.

Unless you mean military, in which case they don't use stanav. Just follow signs to the nearest pub or off license lol

A little birdy tells me the raf use garmin lol

Mike
16-06-09, 10:02 PM
A little birdy tells me the raf use garmin lol

LOL at the though of a Garmin stuck to the screen of a Hercules in flight lol lol

dhdev (Oli)
16-06-09, 10:04 PM
Road atlas and a sense of direction FTW

J4MES
16-06-09, 11:57 PM
I've just massively failed: spent 3 1/2 hours of my day off today trying to get Xbox Live to work, only to find out just now that its scheduled maintenance!!
They could of emailed us that this would happen, bet that 24hrs still comes of my Live membership!! Typical funking Microsh*te...