PDA

View Full Version : Braieded brake hoses

nova dosed
09-02-03, 04:08 AM
I bought some bf goodridge brake hoses look smart sitting on my bedroom shelf for a year collecting dust. So i thought the other day as it was cold and snowy i wud try to fit them....

I didnt wnt to risk as i took one look and i thought if i took them off the pipes (the old hoses that is) the pipes wud split the connection looks so brittle i dont fancy bhraking my brake pipes. Me old man says buy some new piping and take the old ones off if they snap u replace the pipe some help that is.

So whats the correct procedure for fitting these bloody things someone please put me outa me missery and i dnt mean shoot me although that is easier. :? :? :?

mowgli
09-02-03, 12:19 PM
To be honest, I got a local garage to fit them on mine. It turned out to be a good decision, because the missus was driving in town and one of the old unions broke off, blowing all of the fluid onto the high st. the garage towed it in and fixed it f.o.c.

nova dosed
09-02-03, 08:28 PM
how much did they cahrge u for fitting them? Have you noticed any difference and what brakes u got?

mikeoxford
09-02-03, 08:30 PM
theres a guide under mechanical on nova-land.com ...........