PDA

View Full Version : The "How did you meet your missus" thread

Mike
12-06-09, 05:05 PM
Heres a laff then chaps, me an the lads that work for us was carping on about this today, "how did you meet your missus" or if your single your most recent ex.

I met Hayley (most recent ex) at my mates wedding, always wanted to nail a brides maid, hey presto :)

The current muchos prospective Mrs Mike i met through a female mate of mine, so nothing interesting there lol

kelbelle
12-06-09, 05:07 PM
Can I say how I met my Mr?

Lee
12-06-09, 05:09 PM
My Hayley started stealing all my ciggys at the local nightclub. The biatch :( I ended up refusing to give her another one unless she took me home and gave ME one lol

Funny thing is, I bought her brothers Cav from him when I was 18, and also was friendly with her then boyfriend because I went to the same school previously. She was only 14 then lol lol

Paul
12-06-09, 05:21 PM
In a carpark... (my ex)

Lee
12-06-09, 05:23 PM
...Dogging?

Stuart
12-06-09, 05:26 PM
purchased from the internets

Paul
12-06-09, 05:26 PM
Nah I was watching, she hd her interior light on, but the windows were up! I had to wait my turn.... :(

tom_beverley
12-06-09, 05:30 PM
www.blowupdolls.com (http://www.blowupdolls.com)

I refuse to even describe about my ex - not worth the letters lol

Martin
12-06-09, 05:30 PM
meet my ex at speedway.. she was a flag girl.. so i flagged her down ;)

kelbelle
12-06-09, 05:32 PM
No-one answered so I'll go ahead lol

Martin and I met when we were 17 and at 6th Form. We became friends and then went to the local indie night with mates. He tried to kiss me but I turned him down. Then after about 3 months of flirting and me going round his place to play Mario Kart we finally went on a date, had our first kiss and declared it official on April Fools day lol

Been together ever since and now both 21 so just over 3 years!

Martin
12-06-09, 05:33 PM
No-one answered so I'll go ahead lol

Martin and I met when we were 17 and at 6th Form. We became friends and then went to the local indie night with mates. He tried to kiss me but I turned him down. Then after about 3 months of flirting and me going round his place to play Mario Kart we finally went on a date, had our first kiss and declared it official on April Fools day lol

Been together ever since and now both 21 so just over 3 years!

did we?:thumb:

kelbelle
12-06-09, 05:37 PM
Not you lol BMW156 and I

paddy138
12-06-09, 05:42 PM
was in secondary school with my woman and one of me mates asked her to to go with me at a teenage disco, simple as that still with her now i was 15 then im 20 now

mowgli
12-06-09, 06:37 PM
a mate from college asked me if i wanted to help marshall an all night road rally, I agreed, he picked me up & said, I'm taking a girlfriend as well, we'll pick her up on the way. we did & I met her sister, who is now my wifey of 14 years.......

Gashgusher
12-06-09, 06:51 PM
i met my gf when i didnt have the 5p for a £1.05 magnum icecream at loacl 7-11. i was in the habit of hanging around shops at that age, and she used to watch me leaning on the railings at the front and thought i had a nice bum apparently. then my lil sis started seein one of her mates, and i had to enforce her 10pm curfew, but i just ended up hangin around wit them lot instead. the rest is history, and we still together 6 years later, and im still close mates wit all the gang etc

Sloth
12-06-09, 06:53 PM
i met tania on here, in feburary, via a friend, and we get married next year. shes one of a kind, and i'm very lucky!

Rich
12-06-09, 06:54 PM
Battersea dogs home

loggyboy
12-06-09, 06:57 PM
I met my wife thru Faceparty

FP FTW

sparkie1401
12-06-09, 06:58 PM
our lass worked for my bro, and i couldnt stop lookin at her eyeslol

i just asked her out

mowgli
12-06-09, 06:59 PM
our lass worked for my bro, and i couldnt stop lookin at her eyeslol

i just asked her out

s'funny, cos all you mention on here is her knockers....

Sloth
12-06-09, 07:03 PM
i was gonna say.....

AussieMAX
12-06-09, 07:07 PM
I met Rob on here when I was trying to get my corsa bonnet unstuck in Feb... His advise was sound however I got it open far easier with a chocolate cake...

Smurf-Xx
12-06-09, 07:11 PM
I met my mr through my ex, used to see him flying around in his car and just wanted to get to know him, so we started chating, flirting and i just had such strong feelings for him it was amazing. Love you ste :) :)

sparkie1401
12-06-09, 07:20 PM
lol
s'funny, cos all you mention on here is her knockers....

PMSLlol

MMmmmmmm Knockers

Welshy
12-06-09, 07:23 PM
face book, i cant get faceparty anymore lol
think shes moveing aswell, oh well lol

loggyboy
12-06-09, 07:44 PM
lol

PMSLlol

MMmmmmmm Knockers

PICS NOW OR GTFO

burgo
12-06-09, 08:01 PM
i met cherry through the local cruise forum. known her for about 4 years now

Stuart
12-06-09, 08:41 PM

FP FTW

mine will be a wife in 9weeks time from there :D

kind of a shame FP is utter utter crap now

blue_peg_16v
12-06-09, 08:45 PM
met my x at work

thank christ she dunt work there anymore

Dod
12-06-09, 09:12 PM

FP FTW

You must have met the only woman on there that isnt insane, unless thats your thing?

I used to work with my missus and on a night out, 1 thing lead to another and we had that wonderful first punch in the face. Ahhh, the Mamaries!!!

General Baxter
12-06-09, 09:16 PM
i met cherry through the local cruise forum. known her for about 4 years now

peanut looked like a right giggle at pv lol

Jeff16v
12-06-09, 09:16 PM
met mine at a fireworks night party when i was 15, wne t out with her mate, then broke up and we've been together ever since, 21 years now:wtf:

Stuart
12-06-09, 09:21 PM
You must have met the only woman on there that isnt insane, unless thats your thing?

I used to work with my missus and on a night out, 1 thing lead to another and we had that wonderful first punch in the face. Ahhh, the Mamaries!!!

mines a bit nuts, but then Im far from normal lol.

smcgsi16v
12-06-09, 09:22 PM
Met mine at college when we were 17, went on a blind date, hey presto were still together 13 years later.
Altho not married yet and have no kids, but hey, im 30 and there is still life in the old dog yet.

Dod
12-06-09, 09:43 PM
kind of a shame FP is utter utter crap now

It was rather epic for a while wasnt it? lol

Spudly
12-06-09, 09:48 PM
I met mine through a bottle of rohypnol, shame she has a crap memory lol

Dod
12-06-09, 09:50 PM
She cant remember raping you?

Spudly
12-06-09, 09:51 PM
She cant remember raping you?

No, mores the pity lol

Stuart
12-06-09, 09:58 PM
It was rather epic for a while wasnt it? lol

just a bit ;)

craig green
12-06-09, 10:19 PM
I've known my right hand forever!

Balley
12-06-09, 10:24 PM
at a party lol

Ben
12-06-09, 10:41 PM
Used to work away, my mrs at the time didnt like it... Her mum managed to get me a job working at her place so got the job fancied girl that worked there, broke into the staff records got her phone number read on her cv about her likes and dislikes and modelled myself to suit, 10 years later we are getting married.

Oh yeah the ex and her mum were not overly impressed!

tom reid
12-06-09, 10:45 PM
My best mate introduced me to this girl when I was 17, she was stunning!, we had a bet as to who would get in there first, I won.
26 years later, she's still stunning.

Sloth
12-06-09, 10:55 PM
awwww now thats cute/\

tom reid
12-06-09, 11:02 PM
Thanks Sloth, hopefully I'll be posting on here about how we met.lol :wisewood:

MattBrown
12-06-09, 11:05 PM
Its a long story with me!

Known her since I was 11, always liked her, but was more into cars n bikes (she says i still am) And I was still with my ex, but round at hers every night, got a feeling, dumped the ex, and went for it!

After a little bit of dutch courage, been with her for 18 months, not an amazing amount of time, but I am only 17!

novasaloon1984
12-06-09, 11:58 PM
met my mrs through work and her ex boyfriend who used to be my best mate from when we were 7.

woopsssssssss

Jack
13-06-09, 12:21 AM

FP FTW
Faceparty most definitely FTW. I've gathered so many women from there :D

In fact my last ex came from FP. Went to meet her when she was house-sitting for her neighbours up the road, she basically said at the end of the night "i'm going to bed now WINK WINK", I was like "oh ok, see you later then". Bless, she had to drag me upstairs lol ...and that one lasted almost 3 years!

The current mrs, I'm not really sure actually. I just noticed she was on my facebook one time, although I reckon she came from faceparty too originally, and just got added when facebook raped my hotmail addresses. Got talking before Christmas and first time I met her in person was in Frome at a pub in January/February sometime, where the local drunk guy spent most of the night falling over at the bar (no it wasn't me). My original chat up line was "You have the most amazing breasts I've ever seen", and it worked like a charm. Flattery gets you everywhere ;)

I've had a few randoms in the meantime mind, most came from work, facebook apps or POF

gunny
13-06-09, 01:06 AM
FP FTW

I met Becca (Bek---x) through FaceParty about 3 years ago, took me about 6 months or so to actually get with her (most of that was trying to get her to actually meet me lol). Strange thing was that for those 6 months we kept saying how we recognised each other, turned out that about a year (?) before when i used to get on the bus to work in town she used to get on the same bus and sit near me on her way to college, although both admitting we were attracted to each other then, we never spoke!

wwmnw
13-06-09, 01:28 AM
Night out + Excessive alcohol + Random woman + Rophynol + Basement = Happy times.

Married to my car :D

ben doodar
13-06-09, 02:41 PM
...Dogging?exactly what i thought lmao

scott.parker
13-06-09, 03:17 PM
Mines not that exciting, though it's funny how there is a theme going on, Meeting them, then getting together later on..

I met Carrie through my mate's missis, she was out for her friends (my mates missis) birthday about 5 years ago, we met talk briefly, but didn't hit it off then, but about a year later was again out when she was and we started chatting etc, and i though actually she's quite nice, and fit.
So months of texting later we stated seeing each other, and thats 1 1/2 years ago now.

Scott

Spudly
13-06-09, 06:15 PM
FP FTW

I met Becca (Bek---x) through FaceParty about 3 years ago, took me about 6 months or so to actually get with her (most of that was trying to get her to actually meet me lol). Strange thing was that for those 6 months we kept saying how we recognised each other, turned out that about a year (?) before when i used to get on the bus to work in town she used to get on the same bus and sit near me on her way to college, although both admitting we were attracted to each other then, we never spoke!

Thats quite sweet/a shame aswell as it just shows how many missed oportunities there are in life when youre not overly confident, as i see stunning girls all the time and always afterwards think, why did i not just pass a simple comment like good morning or at least try to talk to them, oh to have such confidence :cry:

lol

burgo
13-06-09, 06:16 PM
peanut looked like a right giggle at pv lolshe wants to know what that means lol

General Baxter
13-06-09, 06:27 PM
erm

Welshy
13-06-09, 06:53 PM
Thats quite sweet/a shame aswell as it just shows how many missed oportunities there are in life when youre not overly confident, as i see stunning girls all the time and always afterwards think, why did i not just pass a simple comment like good morning or at least try to talk to them, oh to have such confidence :cry:

lol
i have absolutly no confidence so when she breaks up with me il just wast my life like i have been doin befor i met ar lass,
and my mum told me confidence is nothing.... YEAH ALRIGHT lol

kelbelle
13-06-09, 07:04 PM
Confidence is everything! I know its hard being knocked back but you never know until you ask. If men talk to me when I'm clubbing I find it flattering and as long as they get the hint when I decline then its lovely. If they don't get the hint then I punch them lol

Edit: WOOOOO I just went over 1000 posts!

Spudly
13-06-09, 07:16 PM

Do keep up sweetylol

Jack
13-06-09, 08:55 PM
I remember when I hit 1,000. Wait, no I don't.

Confidence rules though. Just remember, plenty more fish in the sea - get knocked back by one, there's a million others.

saloonwoody
13-06-09, 08:59 PM
playin pool n she caught me lookin at her tats lol

Novaboi_1991
13-06-09, 09:01 PM
hmm,

i ment my new lady through a friend, kindda got chatting,

she asked me if i wanted to go down town with her today, and she seems really happy, after falling asleep on me in the park so i popped on msn and gt told to go forth and multiply by novamerit1991

and one thing led to another, lool ,

Nova_Sean
13-06-09, 09:05 PM
Always happy to push you in the right direction.

Novaboi_1991
13-06-09, 09:11 PM
lool, worked a treat mate :) cheers

Welshy
13-06-09, 09:16 PM
Confidence is everything! I know its hard being knocked back but you never know until you ask. If men talk to me when I'm clubbing I find it flattering and as long as they get the hint when I decline then its lovely. If they don't get the hint then I punch them lol

yeh but im 19 and i look 12 lol

Welshy
13-06-09, 09:17 PM
lool, worked a treat mate :) cheers
bout time kidda!!!!!
miss chattin to u btw love x lol

btw some one add me to faceparty please?????

Novaboi_1991
13-06-09, 09:35 PM
bout time kidda!!!!!
miss chattin to u btw love x lol

get ur a$$ back on bebo, had to delete some comments and it wiped most my love!, lol, im back down to 9 now!

Welshy
13-06-09, 09:42 PM
wounded lol im always on there, know anyone who wants to buy my nova????

AlexW
13-06-09, 09:45 PM
met across a throbbing V8 of course.

Novaboi_1991
13-06-09, 09:46 PM
wounded lol im always on there, know anyone who wants to buy my nova????

no, lol, leave me a comment on bebo, gay!

Jack
13-06-09, 11:29 PM
Don't bother, its sh!t now. FP had its glory days about 3-5 years ago.

Welshy
13-06-09, 11:32 PM
i was addincted to it about 2 years ago, still wouldent mind finding out what bird i could get on there lol

Dar
14-06-09, 10:07 AM
I went diving one weekend and found the beast.

Spudly
14-06-09, 10:10 AM
Lmfao i was waiting for some random explanation as to how you discovered your mrs lol

dannyb
14-06-09, 10:27 AM
Work place relationship, she ended up moving from West Sussex to Manchester and I went too, over 14 months later and I'm happy as Larry still!

Welshy
15-06-09, 08:31 AM
thinking about it...
i got talking to ar lass on face book.. random add then one friday she said im in skeggy, so i rang my mate and went to skeg to meet her, its a month on friday lol

Ernie
15-06-09, 09:00 AM
I met Carla at ceroc (modern jive and salse) I went along after splitting up with an ex mainly to perve at all the dirty mums that go.
we got chatting and its been 2.5 years now.
Plus she has large breast's which is always a good thing.

Dod
15-06-09, 10:22 AM
Don't bother, its sh!t now. FP had its glory days about 3-5 years ago.

Agreed. It was actually Jack that got me hooked on it. Some very very random people on there. lol

One of my favourite quotes of all time, a lad from Dublin "I met her for the first time at 9, by 11 I had her knickers on the ground, shagging her in the alley behind the club".

Nice!! :thumb:

bai1ey
15-06-09, 10:45 AM
i met my misses while on holiday first time at 14 the got with her at 18. i was very drunk and we got talking well she was talking i was sluring then she gave me her msn. all this happern on holiday to the same place 4 years later. it went from there nearly 3 years now.

i like how the common denominator(sp) seems to be faceparty or the internet.
makes me wonder what happerned befour the internet

Dod
15-06-09, 11:06 AM
makes me wonder what happerned befour the internet

Incest.

Welshy
15-06-09, 12:28 PM
Incest.
lmao No....

Lee H
15-06-09, 03:54 PM
My fiancée was my manager at work and living with someone else at the time but wasn't happy.

We ended up getting together and she moved out and back home. Been together 5 years or so now.

Mike
15-06-09, 10:33 PM
Mmmmm, well the once prospective Mrs Mike is now, thee Mrs Mike :D

Amazing who you meet through your mates & facecack lol lol

Andy_L
16-06-09, 03:11 PM
Met the Mrs Andy_L when we was on our placement years at Uni.

That was 2001. In just under 6 weeks we's getting married.

draper
16-06-09, 03:38 PM
met one by tagging along when my mate when to meet her on a night out
met a few by just winding down the windows and shouting
pubs/clubs (when i go to them which isnt often)

atm im after the girl who live down the road from me so when shes on her way back from work im either doing something on the front or walking a similar way after going to the shop lol

wwmnw
16-06-09, 04:04 PM
atm im after the girl who live down the road from me so when shes on her way back from work im either doing something on the front or walking a similar way after going to the shop lol

:eek: STALKER

james_the_twin
16-06-09, 04:27 PM
Met my girlfriend firstly at a house party when i was 16. Next time i met her was about a year later at a summer piss up at a river where we got a bit jiggy in a tent!! ;) Went out with her for about 2 weeks after that but realised it wasnt really working as we lived in differernt towns, both couldnt drive yet and we went to different schools. About 2 more years after that (so i was 19 by now) she started comin round to my house for weekend parties and what not. I'm 21 in a couple of weeks and we're goin strong!

draper
16-06-09, 07:18 PM
we have also been known to get the phone number off 'car 4 sale' signs in car windows if the driver was fit lol

draper
16-06-09, 07:18 PM
:eek: STALKER

meh, she loves it :p

gunny
16-06-09, 07:27 PM
One of my mates is off his head (i mean jackass on crack style) and his cousin+mates are worse, one of them met his wife by after noticing her in her car a couple of times, smashing into her to exchange contact details...

Spudly
16-06-09, 07:29 PM
I just bash them over the head, ala "caveman" take them home and there ya go, endless supply and they can never say no when theyre unconscious lol

Thats more like it tbh lol

Btw ive stolen fit birds mobile numbers from for sale signs in cars before too:thumb:

novalicous
16-06-09, 07:39 PM
Btw ive stolen fit birds mobile numbers from for sale signs in cars before too:thumb:

not a bad idea good excuse to ring them lol

Allie_Ox
18-06-09, 04:02 PM
Well, i met tim-sr in a talent competition at school lol then 4 years later im still stuck with him lol

mayhem
18-06-09, 05:08 PM
lol i met my ex at her sisters birthday party. lasted for about a year orso.

last year i dated a chick i met at the dutch opel forum, also banged another chick i did up op the same forum lol also did some smaller stuff with another opel forum chick lol

forums are great!

Riggy
19-06-09, 10:03 AM
lol i met my misses while out with my mates . one mate was so pissed he was all over my misses mate , had to keep pulling him away all night , so i bought them a few drinks walked them home and got her phone number, that was 7 years ago now

The Simps
19-06-09, 01:04 PM
met my ex by going on a double date with a lass who I met through a friend. I'd already been out with the lass once so we decided to hook our mates up. We ended up swapping round half way thru and I stayed together with her mate for several months lol

GRUNT 16V
19-06-09, 01:05 PM
i met mine in a 24 hour shop !! went in to buy 10 lambert & butler and came out with a 10 year headache!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol lol lol lol lol

amz
19-06-09, 01:38 PM
^ lol lol lol

ade
20-06-09, 12:01 AM
lol

I met my missus (14 years ago) after her boss and a work mate of mine (who are sisters) arranged a random double work bash at a local pub/night club.

Got p1ssed and started a conversation with the now missus by introducing myself and sayong "I bet I can guess your star sign?"

And quite freakily I did guess it right!

Top quality chat up line - worked a treat!