PDA

View Full Version : Laguna Splitter ???

Anonymous
05-12-00, 03:49 PM
B4 the server crashed and all of the messages from 17th of Nov were lost there was some guy who was going to get me Laguna splitter and now the message has gone and I cant remember who it was. If your him then please let me know if you got one for me. If not and anyone else has one or knows where I can get 1 thn let me know as well please.
Cheers people.

Anonymous
05-12-00, 04:34 PM
It was my mate Pie. He hasn't got u 1 yet, I see him the other night.

Anonymous
05-12-00, 04:58 PM
What year bumper is the Laguna splitter going on? I'm getting one put on my Gsi bumper, but the splitter is having to be cut in 3 different places to fit on. Also, cause the splitter is made form a type of plastic, the paint applied to it will crack and peel. Just a word of warning, unless your already aware of this. Let us know how you get on with fitting it, cheers.

Anonymous
06-12-00, 09:00 AM
Paint ??????

Anonymous
06-12-00, 09:30 AM
To hide the joins. I don't know if I'll bother painting it, but i don't fancy having 3 joins visable.

Anonymous
06-12-00, 11:08 AM
as long as there symetrical it should b fine. I dont understand y u will have 3 joins 4 of my m8's have laguba splitters and they have all got only 1 join which is in the middle. ????

Anonymous
06-12-00, 12:33 PM
I was told I would need cutting in 3 places: 1 In the middle and 1 on each corner so that it would fit round the bumper. If I can get away with just 1 cut in the middle I will do, I'll check it out. Cheers for the advice.

Anonymous
06-12-00, 03:33 PM
yeah, just cut it once in the middle, the sides are too long but dont have a join, just cut them flush with the bumper you cant see the cuts, u can even sand em on the ends if your gonna sprayem.

Anonymous
06-12-00, 03:59 PM
Cheers mate, I'll let you know how i get on.