PDA

View Full Version : Vauxhall Nova GTE 1989

Torroni
09-06-09, 05:43 PM
This 1989 Vauxhall Nova GTE has undergone full restoration and customization with it’s former keeper in 2003. I have been the owner since 2005 and have meticulously maintained and loved this car ever since.

The car still has the original 1.6L engine, now at 140K, but still going very strong! I have never had any problems with the engine for the full duration of my ownership. Regularly serviced and maintained, all mechanical issues have been addressed immediately and parts replaced as necessary. I have a full box-folder of receipts/history for parts and services I have purchased, including all the old MOTs confirming mileage back to 77K. I can confirm that the cam belt has also been changed at 84K and 120K.

The bodywork is in excellent condition with only a couple of rust ‘spots’ showing through the off-side front wing and boot lid. There is also a short scuff on the top edge of the rear bumper from loading the boot. I have taken photos of all these areas to make them clear. There are no dents or scratches on the panels and the rear arches are still very solid from the original rebuild. Any welding and MOT issues have been addressed as necessary so the car comes complete with a brand new MOT until April 2010 and Road Tax until September 2009.

The interior is also in excellent condition. I have gone to great lengths to source original seats with no tears, rips or burns! The car has electric windows and all other electricals and switches are fully working. The original speakers have been upgraded to Bazooka 10cm and paired with a Kenwood stereo including radio, cd and auxiliary input. The parcel shelf is also original with no speaker holes!

The paintwork looks fantastic and I regularly get positive comments from other drivers and passers by who go out of their way to compliment the condition of the car.

Please see my Photo Album (http://www.luketorroni.co.uk/nova/) for extensive photos of the car and restoration. If you would like any further photos of specific areas just ask! Any viewings welcome just send an email to torroni@hotmail.com to arrange a suitable time. The car is located in North West London, NW2.

PRICE: £2000

The full specification of the car is listed below…

ENGINE:
1.6L Standard
K&N Air Induction Kit
Powerflow rear box with chrome tailpipe
NGK Iridium Spark Plugs
Castrol GTX Oil

SUSPENSION:
Spax -35mm lowering springs
Spax Nitrogen Gas Shocks

BRAKES:
Standard 256mm disks/drums
Fully reconditioned ATE Clipers
EBC Green Stuff Pads

GEARBOX:
Standard GTE

WHEELS / TYRES:
15” OZ Racing Star Fives
Toyo Proxies TR1 195/45/R15
EVO 5 Locking Wheel Nuts

BODYWORK:
Two-tone pearlescent paint (Sky Blue / Gold)
Colour coded side skirts & mirrors
Smoothed bumpers
Mesh front grill

INTERIOR:
Standard GTE
Fitted black luxury mats
Rear head restraints

ICE/SECURITY:
Kenwood KD241SG Radio/CD/Aux
Bazooka 10cm speakers (x4)
Stebel Nautilus Twin Tone Air Horn
Philips X-Treme Power headlights
Philips Blue Vision side lights

http://www.luketorroni.co.uk/nova/nova.jpg

Torroni
10-06-09, 03:59 PM
Bump

Torroni
11-06-09, 06:32 PM
Bump

Torroni
19-06-09, 01:39 PM
Bump

Torroni
22-06-09, 12:10 PM
Bump

40ies
22-06-09, 03:05 PM
very nice, love the colour, free bump

Torroni
22-06-09, 06:52 PM
Thanks! It really does look stunning in the summer sunshine. :-)