PDA

View Full Version : Custom trimmed door/qtr cards and false floor setup.

Nick J
07-06-09, 07:20 PM
Hi all,

I have the above for sale, The door/qtr cards were in my car originally before the carbon trims went in a few years back, They are made from original nova door/qtr cards that had the material stripped from them and then recovered in an black alcantara looking material. There is holes for window winders as I have them. They have been well done and complimented my flocked dash really well. The false floor is a 3 piece mdf setup thats trimmed in the same material too and again well done and looked well in the car and Its not that heavy either. I only removed this because of wanting a different stripped look in the back this year and I doubt I'll ever put it back in hence the sale. Pick up only really tbh I imagine all these items could get damaged easily. The cards are in my loft at the moment but I can get some pics if there's some serious interest.

Front set £20,rear set £20 and false floor £20 or the lot for £50.

Please pm with anymore interest, thanks, Nick. :)

http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k27/nj_photo/novawip151.jpg?t=1215766409

bola
07-06-09, 09:34 PM
Could you pm me some more pictures please or the false floor? Also will you sell the arch trims? thanks

Nick J
07-06-09, 09:37 PM
To be honest that is the only pic I have of it fitted, Inner wheelarch trims are in the bin now as they came off in many pieces as they were trim glued on etc.

Nick.

Nick J
08-06-09, 05:33 PM
ttt :)

matt_vaughan
08-06-09, 06:44 PM
Whereabouts in yorkshire are you mate, and do you have any pics of the door cards?

Brettski
08-06-09, 07:29 PM
any chance of selling the rear strut brace??????:roll:

Nick J
08-06-09, 09:05 PM
Whereabouts in yorkshire are you mate, and do you have any pics of the door cards?

Im in York fella, door cards as said above are in the loft at the moment and I havent had chance to get pics as yet.

Brettski..... Yes I would sell/swap if I could lay my hands on the other fearless type shown below but not until then.

Nick.

http://www.pngclub.com/images/car_images/2544big4.jpg

Brettski
09-06-09, 12:47 AM
sound mate well how much are we talking and is it posible to post or pick up only?

Nick J
09-06-09, 06:35 PM
sound mate well how much are we talking and is it posible to post or pick up only?

As said Id have to find the other type first! and I dont fancy my chances Unless you know someone who has one?

Bttt :)

Nick J
13-06-09, 09:20 AM
bttt :)

deanwilko
16-06-09, 07:05 PM
pm'd