PDA

View Full Version : Mk 1 Nova SR in Red

DAFTJOHN
07-06-09, 07:01 PM
Seen this car at PVS but the guy doesn't have net to post...

It's Red SR paint work is ace, nice interior, original steering wheel. 2 owners with 49k on the clock.

3 spoke SR alloys, snowplough and sunroof. On B reg

He was wanting to sell this weekend but I said I'd check with him on monday if he still had it.

He wants 1800, has new timing belt, carb and has full mot history. He was based in Birmingam area.

I'll stick pics up tomorrow - I was close to buying in, still might as it was really original. Let me know if you want the guys details.

DAFTJOHN
07-06-09, 11:02 PM
http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g191/vaughanmc/PVS%2009/PVS0919.jpg

vaughanmc
07-06-09, 11:05 PM
Nice pic :)

Free bump :thumb:

DAFTJOHN
07-06-09, 11:21 PM
Nice pic :)

Free bump :thumb:

Did you see it mate? I just clocked it before I left PVS.

Seems nice, wonder if he sold it. Mad that you clocked me and I clocked you on the motorway.

I seen a red 4 door and started waving at him like a mad man taking the piss and this big guy with mad curly hair just looked at me - probably wondering wtflol Prob not best going to Knockhill, think the head on mine has gone....

bmw156
07-06-09, 11:25 PM
just to add to this,

he pulled up at the PNG stand and a few of us looked around it,

the front wing driver side is bubbling at the bottom

and both rear quarters have hads the vynil resprayed on. so must of had work done to it..

just to wise ya up :)

DAFTJOHN
07-06-09, 11:30 PM
just to add to this,

he pulled up at the PNG stand and a few of us looked around it,

the front wing driver side is bubbling at the bottom

and both rear quarters have hads the vynil resprayed on. so must of had work done to it..

just to wise ya up :)

Yeah defo had work done, and I accept that but guess being 25 years old is not too bad for 1800, or well 1700 was his final price;)

Did he sell?

bmw156
08-06-09, 09:59 PM
well by like 11 sunday he still hadnt sold it and i saw it on the TV stand later on, didnt hear any more lol

Spudly
08-06-09, 10:03 PM
Hmmm, not sposed to reply on these threads but iirc he took it home as i let him out in a suzuki jeep with the SR on an A'frame behind it!

Novasport
08-06-09, 10:07 PM
Spoke to him about it. He bought it of an old boy local to him a couple of years ago with 20 odd thousand miles on it. He has had it a couple of years and is selling because he said he was losing the garage it was kept in.
It has had new sills & arches and the vinyl painted(In the wrong colour).