PDA

View Full Version : Pvs

Nobby
07-06-09, 06:47 PM
Id like to say congrats to everyone that attended and thanks to the people who i spoke to as it can be abit scary trying to talk to people you dont know ie Adam,Baxter,Burgo,BodGSI,Spudley,Novalicous,RJ,Slo th proably more etc you crazy fooookers! I left at 10.30am as it was pissing it down and i was soaked and just as i left northampton the bloody sun came out!!! Im gutted i left tbh oh well, i had a nose at the stand looked good shame there wernt as many Cars as last year but obviously the weather was to fault!! The nobheads shouting "BURRRRNLEEAAAHHHH BURRRRNLEEAHHHH BURRRRNLEEAHHHH " did my foooking head in and some random pisshead **** trying to offer me out for looking at him but apart from that and the weather all good! I managed a 15.1 up the strip so wernt to bad. Was well impressed with Adam doin a 14.4!
OH well roll on next year but i doubt i will camp tbh pmsl at the "RAVETENT!!" some 14 year olds in tutus trying to climb up the ropes!! lol

hendrix
07-06-09, 06:58 PM
OH well roll on next year but i doubt i will camp tbh pmsl at the "RAVETENT!!" some 14 year olds in tutus trying to climb up the ropes!! lol

Rave tent was wicked bad bwoyy lol.
I remember seein the youngsters in the tutu and bras lol, many many chavs just stood staring hahaa

Plug
07-06-09, 07:00 PM
yea i seen your runs on the saturday nobbyz :thumb: had a nose round the belmont while you was quein up also.

raymond
07-06-09, 07:03 PM
trust the dingles to be shouting that **** out

glad you enjoyed the show though mate

Mike
07-06-09, 07:04 PM
Fcuk knows who i meet but nice to meet you, the pleasures all mine i assure you lol

CoolTiger
07-06-09, 07:07 PM
Rave tent was wicked bad bwoyy lol.
I remember seein the youngsters in the tutu and bras lol, many many chavs just stood staring hahaa

see the banger girls naked in the dance tent @? lol they left saturday moring they were that embarrissed lol

hendrix
07-06-09, 07:10 PM
see the banger girls naked in the dance tent @? lol they left saturday moring they were that embarrissed lol
WHAT??????
No i missed that, was only in there for 5 mins on Friday, it was lame. Anyway...pics or it never happend lol.
Completely starkers???

Nobby
07-06-09, 07:11 PM
yea i seen your runs on the saturday nobbyz :thumb: had a nose round the belmont while you was quein up also.

She didnt go to bad for a big ol girl :thumb: i ve had various opinions on the rear suspension lol i think im going to bin it and get a standard set up :cool:

hendrix
07-06-09, 07:17 PM
yeah I saw that set up, was very curious if it worked well or not

Nobby
07-06-09, 07:35 PM
yeah I saw that set up, was very curious if it worked well or not

did i meet you mate?

novaguy08
07-06-09, 07:39 PM
Hey fellas, none of you would have noticed but i walked past the stand today :D

nice metal out there!

Fair few good looking novas too lol

hendrix
07-06-09, 07:42 PM
did i meet you mate?
Don't think so, was stood with spud, rob and craig and jack when spud was doing the chav impression but I was talking to a mate

Nobby
07-06-09, 07:45 PM
pmsl the chav impression need pics!!

hendrix
07-06-09, 07:49 PM
can't remeber who took pics, was well into my litre of jack and coke by that point!

ade
08-06-09, 01:03 AM
was a great weekend imo - yes it was wet but we had a good laugh and met some great people!

Thanks to all that came - made what may have been a damp squib worth the money - as always (National Day all over again - especially Spuds ar$e!)

Steve
08-06-09, 02:23 PM
Id like to say congrats to everyone that attended and thanks to the people who i spoke to as it can be abit scary trying to talk to people you dont know ie Adam,Baxter,Burgo,BodGSI,Spudley,Novalicous,RJ,Slo th proably more etc you crazy fooookers! I left at 10.30am as it was pissing it down and i was soaked and just as i left northampton the bloody sun came out!!! Im gutted i left tbh oh well, i had a nose at the stand looked good shame there wernt as many Cars as last year but obviously the weather was to fault!! The nobheads shouting "BURRRRNLEEAAAHHHH BURRRRNLEEAHHHH BURRRRNLEEAHHHH " did my foooking head in and some random pisshead **** trying to offer me out for looking at him but apart from that and the weather all good! I managed a 15.1 up the strip so wernt to bad. Was well impressed with Adam doin a 14.4!
lol saw you just as we arrived, was in my mates blue cav sri, didnt see anyone going to the show the whole way up, then once we got to gypsy lane we saw nearlt 100 people all leaving! weather was a sh1tter but it cleared up eventually

Smurf-Xx
08-06-09, 02:58 PM
I did enjoy myself, would of been better if I just relaxed a bit though!! I'm too nervous and shy! :wtf: lol

General Baxter
08-06-09, 02:59 PM
oi adam, iv got a key cut for you you cheaky See-You-Next-Tuesdaybag lol

Nobby
08-06-09, 03:57 PM
lol saw you just as we arrived, was in my mates blue cav sri, didnt see anyone going to the show the whole way up, then once we got to gypsy lane we saw nearlt 100 people all leaving! weather was a sh1tter but it cleared up eventually

yeah mate i was fookin soaked through and left at 11 gutted though now cus i new it would be ok :(

Sloth
08-06-09, 04:52 PM
hey dude, nice to meet you sat night. saw ya strip runs, was watching my mates corsa at the time. we left early too, wish we'd stayed now...

Nobby
08-06-09, 05:15 PM
hey dude, nice to meet you sat night. saw ya strip runs, was watching my mates corsa at the time. we left early too, wish we'd stayed now...

nice to meet you to buddy, yeah i managed a 15.1 but 4 runs is **** by the time you get into it you have no runs left!! grr

Sloth
08-06-09, 05:18 PM
yer, my mate said that, he managed a 14.72 in a corsa b with a stock dispak xe. just a de cat and cone filter. it made 173bhp on the happy rollers they had there too.....

sr-rompa
08-06-09, 08:25 PM
i made 14.5 in striped out nova dizzy.and 165bhp on the dyno

Nobby
08-06-09, 10:07 PM
i made 14.5 in striped out nova dizzy.and 165bhp on the dyno

that you Az?? theres a pic on here of yours i came to talk to you as you pulled in to Pod but you drove off lol

ste porter
08-06-09, 10:34 PM
13.2 and finished 3rd in top 16 pro shoot out on sunday

Sloth
08-06-09, 11:03 PM
well done ste, just read bout the build, top bombing!