PDA

View Full Version : 2 door saloon ?

nuds sr
05-06-09, 08:15 PM
can anyone sudjest somewhere i can get a pair of 2 door saloon rear quaters from new
or
even somewhere i can get some second hand ones
or
knows someone who is selling a 2 door saloon shell with ok rear arches that are rescueable

anyone who can help please message me on here or pm me
cheers alan

Pistol Pete
05-06-09, 08:48 PM
Have you, being a member, tried beevers auto panels?

Jack
05-06-09, 08:52 PM
Duick.

I have a pair of full OEM rear quarters in my shed. Buuuut I think I may keep hold of them to save my saloon with lol

nuds sr
05-06-09, 11:31 PM
have tried beevers they only do the repair panels for the rear arches for 2 door saloon
will probs use them for front wings though

nuds sr
05-06-09, 11:34 PM
Duick.

I have a pair of full OEM rear quarters in my shed. Buuuut I think I may keep hold of them to save my saloon with lol

cheers
nowt like rubbing it in just because i cant find any and you have a pair of oem ones

Jack
06-06-09, 09:15 AM
They were fscking expensive though, hence why they're not for sale. As I'd never get what I paid for them lol

nuds sr
16-06-09, 11:13 PM
if you dont mind me asking what did you pay for them and where did you get them from ?
cheers alan

They were fscking expensive though, hence why they're not for sale. As I'd never get what I paid for them lol

Jack
16-06-09, 11:15 PM
Can't remember how much exactly. I do recall it being expensive though, must have mentally blocked it out lol

PM Duick on here. He's the man to talk to regarding OEM panels and parts from Europe

nuds sr
16-06-09, 11:28 PM
pm'd him tonight just waiting for a reply
cheers

dj_wudgey
17-06-09, 10:27 AM
try beavers pannels aswell they are linked on here!!