PDA

View Full Version : Weirdest PV prep ever.

Lee
04-06-09, 09:56 PM
Just spent an hour snapping 400mm concrete blocks in half, wrapping them in plastic bags, and drilling holes in them. (That fapping gazeebo aint going nowhere lol)

Then I fitted up some flowery curtains for the Van for some privacy.

Then I lobbed in a double matress :)

Locked and loaded! :thumb:

Spudly
04-06-09, 09:59 PM
Fackin awesome bud, im midway through preps, the nova got machine polished last week and re-polished tonight just need to load up me food and beer then im done, will 45 cans of fosters be enough you think?

Lee
04-06-09, 10:00 PM
Possibly lol

Spudly
04-06-09, 10:01 PM
Oh and a bottle of jack and a bottle of coke aswell lol

Four cartons of pure orange juice for the vitamin C fix on the sunday morning too:thumb:

Mike
04-06-09, 10:03 PM
Damn i may try an make it for Friday evening this year now, about 7pm ish?

Lee
04-06-09, 10:03 PM
You'll be pis*ing through the eye of a needle lol

General Baxter
04-06-09, 10:08 PM
im all done :p

Mike
04-06-09, 10:10 PM
im all done :p

I bet!!! Judging by that mahoooosive reciept you showed me today i would say yeah your fully packed lol lol Frazzles lol lol

Spudly
04-06-09, 10:10 PM
You'll be pis*ing through the eye of a needle lol

Um ive never actually understood what that term means:roll:

Please enlighten me lol

chunk@streetrace.co.uk
04-06-09, 10:12 PM
im allmost done just gotta clean the flys off the front of the nova then finsh my shoppin lol, then im meetin bumper car baxter@ hilton lol

Mike
04-06-09, 10:12 PM

Please enlighten me lol

Trying to get something averagely sized into a really small hole.

Think first time anal....

Lee
04-06-09, 10:13 PM
Lots of leftovers from fresh orange juice. mainly acid. Nice comfortable peeing FTW :)

General Baxter
04-06-09, 10:14 PM
Frazzles

yep loads of bags lol

Spudly
04-06-09, 10:15 PM
Im not gonna drink them all in one go you mad bugger lol

Just theyre there for early morning supplies off vitamin C as needed, perfect for killing a hangover in its tracks and prepare you for breakfast burgers:thumb:

loggyboy
04-06-09, 10:58 PM

Please enlighten me lol

isnt the correct phrase shiiting thru the eye of a needle. to express dioreah (sp)

hendrix
04-06-09, 11:02 PM
Ive done nothing yet spud will be pleased to know ;)

ade
05-06-09, 12:25 AM
nor me - cant see the point when I'm driving 3/4 of the country to get there.

Although I had planned to buff up my rear 1/4 panels but the car needed to go into the shop to get new inlet gasket - runs superb now!

just needs a polish and PEANUT BUTTER!

FTW!

bmw156
05-06-09, 12:43 AM
lol ade i heat gunned mine the other day and it last longer lol

but i have started packing some stuff i have sold, and its look full already lol, need to get some sleeping bags in there and maybe a saloon boot as yet. need to put a door capping back on, touch up the boot if i can be bothered and refit the badges.

and if i have any time just polish it again but looks are not bothering me lol

Spudly
05-06-09, 08:29 AM
Im now fully loaded and about to get a shower then im ready to bail to robs for a few last minute bbq supplies then were ready to set off shall see all you guys in a few hours:thumb:

novalicous
05-06-09, 08:31 AM
i need to pack the car with all the crap get some beer then i think im about sorted lol

Spudly
05-06-09, 08:32 AM
You aint got your beer yet, how you gonna chill it you fool lol

I got all three case of mine last night and commandeered my mums fridge, out comes the milk and fresh meats and in goes my beer haha:thumb:

burgo
05-06-09, 10:37 AM
ahhhhh i love living so close. so far ive done feck all but then im not leaving till 3 lol

by the way tesco are doing 45 cans of fosters for £20. they've got strongbow and boddingtons aswell on offer but i dont like them