PDA

View Full Version : nova gsi engine fit guide

FB_evolutions
03-06-09, 06:49 PM
yoooo! well just come out the hospital today after my throat op! so is there there any guides on fitting the 1.6 8v gsi engine! as my dad and few of my boys are going start crackin on why i recover from the op!

i cudnt find one in the how to guides threads! but if there is drop me a link on this or pm! and to save the spam delete this after cheers

be a HUGEEEEEEEEEEEEE help why im bed ridden :( and will end up missing pv this year unless i feel upto it! still slightly dizzy and spaced out from all thr drugs! ( fells slightly gud thow in a weird way lmao) free hospital drugs FTW lmao :(

MK999
03-06-09, 07:33 PM
Never found a decent one myself! I'm doing it atm though, so if you check my project thread, theres my electrical woes in there atm, and i'll be dropping out the 1.2 spi soon (whats yours atm?)

FB_evolutions
03-06-09, 07:47 PM
well i took it out why we been pasinting it up and doing the engine bay, but with me on the recovery i cant do nowt thats a mega kick in the nuts so - was going print stuff off for the bois and old man - as they want carry on with it why works a bit dead. but cheers mate i will have a fish through for anything that will help them

top fella.

mowgli
03-06-09, 09:25 PM
tell us your current/last engine spec, and your new engine spec (ie. e16se/c16se/bosch ecu/ siemens ecu etc....) & the help should be forthcoming

i tried to get a how to going & found that each model had its own peculiarities.

ashjones
09-06-09, 10:53 PM
why you need help with its already fitted with full loom. put engine in place put bolts plug loom sorted

FB_evolutions
10-06-09, 10:59 AM
the loom had it fella! had put a new one in! the rear fog needed doing, indicators kept fookin up, loads mate so just goin bang a fresh new one in shud be ok now anyway boys - gud news have me stiches out today so wrap sum tape round my throat save **** gettin on it - be all pukka