PDA

View Full Version : anyone in london with ECU reader??

Corsabboy
29-05-09, 10:35 PM
is there anyone in London who could come give me a hand??
i need someone who has got a ECU read a pretty complex reader as i want to see what the ECU pulls up for faults.. i cant flash codes cause the car is refusing to start as i have posted a thread about over fueling problem

I am located in East London near Excel Center / Mellenium Dome..

gmopeldealersport
29-05-09, 11:02 PM
ive got a snap-on solus pro scanner have you wired it all up to the tech 1 socket.

Corsabboy
29-05-09, 11:29 PM
what do you mean.. sorry im still kinda learning on the way

gmopeldealersport
30-05-09, 01:25 AM
its a ten pin connector same as this but female version in fuse box drivers side sorry about poor photo.http://i655.photobucket.com/albums/uu271/gmopeldealersport/diagnosticsockettech1.jpg

Corsabboy
30-05-09, 01:36 AM
oh i forgot to mention its a conversion so the 10pin reader is in the engine bay area

gmopeldealersport
30-05-09, 01:57 AM
see if theres any one who replies back a bit nearer to you with diagnostics failing that i could take a little trip there and plug it in for you.i defiintly think it that ect ive had it so many times on the xe

Corsabboy
30-05-09, 02:02 AM
ill post a on MIG aswel see if anyone around there can pull anything for me... but ive been gettin a hand from a person of MIG..
at one point we got the car started somehow =S.... but everytime we went to use the throttle it would cut out and it was running really really rough when it did fire up..
but still failing to see if anyone can come help, would you be able to come and give me a hand?
the car been doing my head in for the past 2 weeks
thanks again

gmopeldealersport
30-05-09, 02:07 AM
pm'd