PDA

View Full Version : beginer car thevies

novaluxeplus
28-05-09, 10:47 AM
went to drive to work this morning to find my door locks had been savaged with a screw driver or something, was over the moon of course lol, but they never managed to get in the car somehow nothing was taken and the lock was still locked.
not that i'm condoning steeling novas but they must have been pretty crap thevies if couldnt even open a nova as i had to use a twig of our tree to open the lock lol.

burgo
28-05-09, 01:10 PM
does make me laugh how much effort the gimps go to to get into them

ben doodar
28-05-09, 03:41 PM
does make me laugh how much effort the gimps go to to get into them

lol i know yh!!! takes me 10 seconds to get in a nova with no damage at all, ****1ng chimps arnt they!

brainsnova
28-05-09, 04:07 PM
some theifs are retarded my driver door lock got butchered many moons ago and was still locked and they never got in but i forgot to lock the boot that night. so why did they only try the door lol

Mike
28-05-09, 04:08 PM
House brick FTW

amz
28-05-09, 04:19 PM
I can get in really easily but im not telling you how lol

Edited by spudly at the posters request!

brainsnova
28-05-09, 04:35 PM
i prefer using my key.

matt_vaughan
28-05-09, 04:46 PM
ScottishNovaNutter thanks for telling the small amount of the world who dont actually know how to get into Novas, the easiest and least damaging way in.

letvalva
28-05-09, 05:47 PM
ex's old 5dr fiesta had drivers window smashed to break in even though all the other doors were unlocked pmsl

brainsnova
28-05-09, 05:50 PM
the xr2 was the best plyers on the boot latch bit under the lock and twist , in 2.3 secs lol

let_nova
28-05-09, 05:55 PM
mods delete? kind of a advertisement or a "how to" thread

~~joycey~~
28-05-09, 06:10 PM
I dont think theres any need to delete the thread just edit the stupid replys

gunny
28-05-09, 06:28 PM
Useless fools!! My old metro got broken into on the front (concours austin 1275 gta) the fools bent the door out, u only have to push on the boot lock and the boot just pops open, and after all their efforts i got in the car to find muddy footprints everywhere and the steering lock hadnt even been snapped, pussys!

keithrg
28-05-09, 07:29 PM
the xr2 was the best plyers on the boot latch bit under the lock and twist , in 2.3 secs lol

very true. I have mine majorly re-inforced.

I hate these muppets. they could at least get in quick and not do major damage. I was lucky with Nova left it ten mins with xmas pessy on back seat. got in no damage. good work. alarm went off perfect. I only new cause of somthing sticking up

wwmnw
29-05-09, 12:17 AM
Damn could have used the info today as i locked my keys in my car got in eventually, Could some one pm me the way to get in that ScottishNovaNutter posted that i missed? I have a feeling i will probably lock my keys in again :(

FUSION X16XE
29-05-09, 12:47 AM
mods delete? kind of a advertisement or a "how to" thread :roll:

Dave.
29-05-09, 01:18 AM
best one weve had at work, smashed the window on a 56 plate astra and then tried to "hotwire" it, a 56 plate astra! wtf lol

was more ironic that on the visor was the key lol

mowgli
29-05-09, 08:11 AM
nothing has yet to be made that can't be broken into or nicked. if a human has built it, a human can undo it. simple as that

skidmarkz
29-05-09, 08:25 AM
nothing has yet to be made that can't be broken into or nicked. if a human has built it, a human can undo it. simple as that

2nd that :)

novaguy08
29-05-09, 03:38 PM
There are some right doofus theives out there, when someone broke into my nova, first they tried to bend out the door and pop the pin, didnt work (as i got nice stiff c/l soloniods on there!!) then they took a screwdriver to the lock & popped it open. opened the door..... alarm went off they obviously **** a brick and run off!! lmao! Not that it would go anywhere with the immob on there too. Theres something to be said for subtly fitted alarms & immobilizers... they stupid!

twistysnovagte
29-05-09, 04:46 PM
i had given my car to a so called mate for its mot,who decided to take it home one night(out of the garage premises!)while it was on his front(beirut)some clowns thought theyd break into my car by popping the front quarter window,
once in through the door they decided to snap the steering lock which also snapped the thread of the top of the coloum it was attached to(so that was fecked too)they happened to take the steering wheel wtf(id have give them the spare one if theyd have asked,came in handy like)
the car was never moved and what gets me most is that they left the £290 blaupunkt stereo in inches from there faceslol.
anyway my so called mate, now non mate said hed sort the work/damage out and if id just sort him the mot money out and the few repair's needed to get it threw(cv gaitor and other slight bits,and cost of labour in repairing the damaged parts out we'd settle, so he sorted them out went through its mot and came and asked me for the money i owe,to which i replied..............go fcuk your self and away from my door you clown.
that was the last i heard from himlol