PDA

View Full Version : Any one buy some seats last night..?

james_the_twin
27-05-09, 01:05 PM
I just drove to York (Elvington area) to buy some recaro style seats, only to be confronted by some guys dad who told me the seats were sold last night by his 16 year old son. What can i say apart from CHEERS to the little c*nt for letting me know!!! And whats he doing with a nova if he's still at least a year away from being able to drive it?!

Anyway, did anyone on here buy them seats out of interest? Not that i want em or owt cos theres naff all i can do about it, just interested.

draper
27-05-09, 01:06 PM
gutted, surely he could of rang you to tell you not to bother tho

novasaloon1984
27-05-09, 01:10 PM
i have a set of blue corbeau sets for sale if you want them ha ha in north east

james_the_twin
27-05-09, 01:10 PM
Yeah exactly, he could of. I tried ringin him but it went to answer machine, but he told me on monday night that i couldnt get em till wednesday n he gave me a post code to stick in the old sat nav. So i thought "f*ck it", n just went to the address, which was his old mans garage, saw his dad and he was equally as puzzled as i was. Sooooome people ey.

james_the_twin
27-05-09, 01:11 PM
i have a set of blue corbeau sets for sale if you want them ha ha in north east

how much..? and where abouts north east?

draper
27-05-09, 01:12 PM
Yeah exactly, he could of. I tried ringin him but it went to answer machine, but he told me on monday night that i couldnt get em till wednesday n he gave me a post code to stick in the old sat nav. So i thought "f*ck it", n just went to the address, which was his old mans garage, saw his dad and he was equally as puzzled as i was. Sooooome people ey.

well its partly your own fault then lol what if he hadnt of been in either

novasaloon1984
27-05-09, 01:13 PM
http://www.motorsportworld.co.uk/frame-detail.asp?PAGE=/corbeau-seats.htm

novasaloon1984
27-05-09, 01:14 PM
sunderland. i havent even looked at them yet to see what condishion they are in but probably 100 with out harnesses 150 with

Novaboi_1991
27-05-09, 01:14 PM
i would have waited there until he turned up tbh, even if it just resulted in me getting petrol money..

james_the_twin
27-05-09, 01:15 PM
well its partly your own fault then lol what if he hadnt of been in either

Weeeeeeeeell im a trusting and naive guy, led on buy a cruel cruel world.

novasaloon1984
27-05-09, 01:16 PM
you intrested james

james_the_twin
27-05-09, 01:17 PM
i would have waited there until he turned up tbh, even if it just resulted in me getting petrol money..

He wouldnt have turned up, it was just his dads work place. The nova was sat right there, but ovioulsy had no seats in any more, and it was a complete shed. I had to set off to get back to work anyway as well. Bad, bad times. Speakin a work, gotta go now, catch y'aaaaaaall in a bit.

james_the_twin
27-05-09, 01:18 PM
you intrested james

Sorry, gotta go to work, gimme time to think n i'll PM you later mate.

draper
27-05-09, 01:22 PM
Weeeeeeeeell im a trusting and naive guy, led on buy a cruel cruel world.

in that case i have lots of things or you to buy lol