PDA

View Full Version : A Weekend full of action!

FB_evolutions
25-05-09, 12:44 PM
well just thort id share this as its been a crazy weekend for us on our estate! a family man 4 doors down and a good mate of mine! was walking the shop the other day and some guy who lives on the next estate! had just passed Rob and called him queer! so rob thought nothing of it and laffed it off and carryed on walkin! then the lad had turned round and started going nuts at rob! well rob was with his grand daughter so he cudnt really make his own voice heard, any how it all got left!

then at 9pm that night i have a bus stop directly outside my house and this guy had cum up with a marker and started writeing **** on the bus stop bout low flying planes and stuff and loads of other wired stuff! ( will get sum pics of it) proper ****ed up for a 43 year man!

next day Robs cutting his garden nd this guy walks down the alley by the side of his house and starts shaking and clenching his fist and having a fit like! well rob just laffed it off again and blew him a kiss seen as he was calling rob a queer the day before!

WELL heres where it gets crazy

2am that night this guy had tooled up! and gone to robs front door with a knife and stabed **** out of his door! we counted 38 blows to the door, then he had been running and jumpin at his door trying take it off the hinges! so few of us had woke up on the estate and gone for help him out! well he tailed it off! then the guy got caught by the plod and they found 4 knifes and home made weapons on him! well early hours of the morning they had raided his house! and found the following not sure if there was more but this is what we know! they found home made bullets, a shotgun, a semi automatic hand gun, a m9 handgun, mecury, over 14 swards, and few others!

then friday night we were workin on my nova and there were police all over our street and checking the fields behind our houses! well anyway by 10 pm we had copper choppers flying over and cause me, my lady and dad were in back yard they had let 2 k9 units around the fields and its been the same for last 2 days now

one crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy weekend

FB_evolutions
25-05-09, 12:48 PM
o and he used to carry a a umbrella down the back of his trench coat wellllllllllllllll he had converted a sward with a umbrella handle on! so hes been walking the streets for last 2 years with a sward on his back an no body even had a clue! - soz forgot bout that bit

Graeme
25-05-09, 12:50 PM
I thought that was a quiet weekend in Stoke?

FB_evolutions
25-05-09, 12:52 PM
it normaly is lmao! but alot in 2 days! normaly strechs out the hole week ha ha

ben doodar
25-05-09, 01:23 PM
no way, thats nuts, where aouts in stoke are you from? im in biddulph.

lol greame yh a usual bank holiday weekend event in stoke that is.

chunk@streetrace.co.uk
25-05-09, 01:37 PM
hahahaha thats nuts even the the police would have a feild day here as me and my old man both go clay pigioen shooting and i collect sward`s/knives from movies aka (brave heart ,rambo,lord of the rings etc etc) but i aint crazy lol

FB_evolutions
25-05-09, 01:40 PM
im from the minors estate in kidsgrove! yh man gets a bit crazy in the summertime round here! went up dovedale yersterday with my lady - tell ya id trade anything get out of this concreat jungle! and a place up them ways!

lol but i bet u use them with sence not trying attack a house where theres 1 man his wife daughter and grand daughter! just glad theres other people with same mind round here to get out and try help! most places people say they do summit but nothing but cowards! like that would you save a stranger lol

Mike
25-05-09, 01:40 PM
Some of the lads on here who've been to my dads pad have seen his collection of fireams, knives & swords lol (all licensed & perfectly legal mind)

novaguy08
25-05-09, 05:02 PM
buggerin 'ek! thats a lucky escape for your mate then!

that geezer must ave a screw loose or something! flippin mental!

novaload1992
25-05-09, 05:43 PM
:wtf: :confused: , as long as your ok m8, proper nutter that guy must of been

Joe Richardson
25-05-09, 07:11 PM
Ive always heard that stoke is abit mentallol

There football fan's are!!!!!!

and ive heard that stoke prision,has some of the hardest lads going aswell !!!!

ben doodar
25-05-09, 10:14 PM
lol my bros been in that jail, stoke heath its a young offenders.
ive gotta be honest i know some lads that are nuts, truely nuts, its allright when your on the good side with these lads. lol

Joe Richardson
25-05-09, 10:16 PM
lol my bros been in that jail, stoke heath its a young offenders.
ive gotta be honest i know some lads that are nuts, truely nuts, its allright when your on the good side with these lads. lol

aswell as the stoke city fans aswell mate,some of them are nutters aswell:)

ade
25-05-09, 11:52 PM
43 - mid life crisis - ultimate mid life crisis...

Hope he's been sectioned...