PDA

View Full Version : pissed off!!

Pillar
25-05-09, 10:04 AM
as if yeserday wasnt bad enough with the toon getting relegated :( i went out to the garage this morning to find a box of gardening tools has fallen of the shelf onto my freshly painted nova :mad: i can see a massive scratch down to metal at the top of the drivers door, unfortunatly the batterys flat so i cant pull it out to inspect the rest of it. :cry:

wwmnw
25-05-09, 10:07 AM
The toon had it coming, crap team lol

As for the car :( How big is the scratch?

mowgli
25-05-09, 10:09 AM
thats terrible, you should get a battery charger....

as for the shelf, the person who put gardening tools that high wants kicking

as for the toon......... well, I might write mr Ashley a short note explaining that the people he employs are meant to play football, and the funny round thing is meant to go in the other goal as well. they will be back, but I don't think it will happen after one season..

Pillar
25-05-09, 10:41 AM
got a half inch straight gauge outta the paint on the door a small 5p size dent on the roof and a couple marks what should polish out after flatting it down. need a new battery as its been 3 years in the making ran it right out! as for toon Ashley and wise best get us back up next year :(

let_nova
25-05-09, 12:02 PM
pics or GTFO

L14MNP
26-05-09, 10:00 AM
DOON TOON :D :D :D Been a long time coming!

I wonder if your boys will make Leeds finacial woes look like a drop in the ocean in comparison? :D

sparkie1401
26-05-09, 10:16 AM
DOON TOON :D :D :D Been a long time coming!

I wonder if your boys will make Leeds finacial woes look like a drop in the ocean in comparison? :D

its alright laughing might as easily have been sunderland, and it could be there turn in 2010 season!

L14MNP
26-05-09, 10:25 AM
lol. We know we were poor, all things considered, but i have been waiting years for the scum to drop. Fully deserved as they are a circus on and off the pitch, with the (vast majority of) fans deluded into thinking they are still a big club.

They are the entertainers - but for all the wrong reasons :D

They're in for a shock in the fizzy pop league next season!

As for SAFC, if we get a decent manager in like Jol, Strachan etc. and now we finally have a decent chairman in Niall Quinn and an owner prepared to invest in the club I can only see good things.

Providing £80-90m is not spent on sh!t like Roy Keane brought in.

The press says it's a dark day for N.E football. The sun is shining brightly here though! lol