24-05-09, 12:24 PM
as above was a nice day yesterday so thought id take a ride out on my bike
(kawasaki z1000 on a 03 plate)
looked high and low and not a clue
dont have a spare so i rand 24 hour auto locksmith,
he tells me he can only come today at 10.30 am
so rings him at 10.45 to make sure he hasnt lost the address and all ok
he replies oh i forgot all about it:eek: :cry:
to add insult to injury my bike has a flat tyre which i have a tyre to fit but the garage shuts at 4
and i cant move the bike as steering locks on and he said he can now come at 3pm instead
a really nice day and spoiled by a idiot

ive tried to ring another auto mobile locksmith but seems hes the only one in my area
he is charging me 60 quid to make a key,

shopuld i say i was at work at 2 but couldnt get there as this was my only transport and ive had to call in and try for a spare cut f.o.c due to his error

cheers guys;)

djbrowney
24-05-09, 12:43 PM
thats is unlucky mate but its not the locksmiths fault you lost your keys lol

an i would say £60 is very cheap being as a normall charge is £50 call out an thats before you even normally leave the door lol

davidfox280585
24-05-09, 12:50 PM
thats is unlucky mate but its not the locksmiths fault you lost your keys lol

an i would say £60 is very cheap being as a normall charge is £50 call out an thats before you even normally leave the door lol
i know its not his fault but he arranged a time and he never kept it left me waiting till i rang him

djbrowney
24-05-09, 12:51 PM
i know its not his fault but he arranged a time and he never kept it left me waiting till i rang him

that my friend is called life lol

muzzy
24-05-09, 12:57 PM
My experience with people like locksmiths, plumbers etc is that they just take their time when they know you need them to come out and that you are pretty much stuck until they get there.

davidfox280585
24-05-09, 01:02 PM
his excuse why he couldnt come straight away was hes painting his van
im stuck as i have no transport as i borrowed my van to a friend who left me his car which has decided the head gasket is f****d and let go on the m18 incidently is a corsa 03 plate 1.2 ecotec