PDA

View Full Version : Amicable split.

craig green
23-05-09, 10:27 PM
The GF came over this morning & called off our relationship. I saw it coming but you never are ready for these things, I guess. We both agreed we had little in common nowadays & agreed we were better off apart.

Onwards & upwards! :)

sulphur
23-05-09, 10:29 PM
Unfortunate dude.:( There is the bright side...rebound sex is your friend..lol

craig green
23-05-09, 10:32 PM
Badoing.

let_nova
23-05-09, 10:33 PM
lol unlucky dude......

on another note sulphur you blue fonter.

Jay
How long was you together

Benn
Ah sorry to hear thats dude.
*man hug*

Spudly
If ya need a hug theres one here for you bud, look at it this way you can rebuild your nove engine in the living room without getting shouted at lol

craig green
23-05-09, 10:38 PM
LOL. Been together for about 5 years. Couple break ups we lived together for 2 years up until recently.

I could really do with ragging an XE to the limiter right now..... Maybe a burnout aswell.

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll222/loonpbucket/DSC01593.jpg

Jeff16v
23-05-09, 10:39 PM
The GF came over this morning & called off our relationship. I saw it coming but you never are ready for these things, I guess. We both agreed we had little in common nowadays & agreed we were better off apart.

Was it anything particular?

craig green
23-05-09, 10:42 PM
No dont think so, just that she bangs on about travelling all the time & I only really have money or a passion for cars. I think she only just worked that out despite me telling her since day 1.

Graeme
23-05-09, 10:46 PM
Sorry to hear this mate, I hope its for the best, its not the first or the last relationship I've heard coming to an end due to cars, Chin up

Jeff16v
23-05-09, 10:46 PM
No dont think so, just that she bangs on about travelling all the time & I only really have money or a passion for cars. I think she only just worked that out despite me telling her since day 1.

Its very hard to get them to understand our obsession, my wife wants to know if i'lll be reparing Novas for the rest of my life. more than likely, yeslol

Sometimes i thinkit would be more fun if i was on my own pretending to be 20 again and othertimes she slaps me into realitylol

Chin up (and anything else with a skirt on it) summers here:thumb:

craig green
23-05-09, 10:50 PM
Thanks guys. Too bad all the 'skirt' is rough around here. 30 is hardly ideal pulling age either..

Jeff16v
23-05-09, 10:52 PM
avoid the swamp donkeys, How about a bit of milf action

xxspudxx
23-05-09, 11:09 PM
Least was on good terms, my last missus has still got my X-box 360 :( on a brighter side i seen you driving by riders this afternooon, car was lookin lovely, what engine is in it now?

Adam
23-05-09, 11:14 PM
Not good mate, especially after 5years. Thats quite a while to be with someone.
At least it doesnt sound like it was a nasty split up, coming to an agreement is the best way :)

Look on the bright side, at least youve got out of having to buy b/day, valentines day gifts etc=more to spend on nova,Lol

blue_peg_16v
23-05-09, 11:37 PM
you got of lightly mate my ex wife told me it wa her or the car so chose the car otta principle not having someone tell me whet to do so my loon stands me at 30k 5k to build and 25k divorce settlement lol

craig green
23-05-09, 11:39 PM
Least was on good terms, my last missus has still got my X-box 360 :( on a brighter side i seen you driving by riders this afternooon, car was lookin lovely, what engine is in it now?

Cheers :D , Spent all day polishing the roof & passenger side. Engine is a 1600. ;)

BIGS
23-05-09, 11:42 PM
:( Im sorry to here this bud, cant be nice after thos years. but like you said onwards and upwards. So now i guess its even more of a reason to have that night out in plymouth :D Ill get calling my girls, so then was that a blonde or brunette you wanted lol

blue_peg_16v
23-05-09, 11:43 PM
oooh i wanna come lol

BIGS
23-05-09, 11:43 PM
oooh i wanna come lol

lol i bet you do

craig green
23-05-09, 11:44 PM
:( Im sorry to here this bud, cant be nice after thos years. but like you said onwards and upwards. So now i guess its even more of a reason to have that night out in plymouth :D Ill get calling my girls, so then was that a blonde or brunette you wanted lol

I prefer brunettes mate but always get Blondes. I find them more approachable I think. Night out in Plym sounds good.:)

blue_peg_16v
23-05-09, 11:46 PM
png on tour lol

craig green
23-05-09, 11:47 PM
png on tour lol

I'll pre-warn the local constabulary.:roll:

gaznovalet
23-05-09, 11:48 PM
keep ya chin up fella wen one door closes another one opens, i know how ya feel and its not easy just got to keep yaself busy around ya mates and with ya car, wiseboy said to me recently " women are like car parking spaces , all the good ones are taken so when nobody is looking, stick it in a disabled one" maybe take his advice, lol . and at least to end on good terms is good especially after 5 years.

sulphur
23-05-09, 11:53 PM
wiseboy said to me recently " women are like car parking spaces , all the good ones are taken so when nobody is looking, stick it in a disabled one" maybe take his advice, lol

lmfao lol

BIGS
23-05-09, 11:57 PM
Well ill tell you what look through this thread of some of the girls i know. tell me what type takes your fancy ill i will call a few :thumb:

http://www.pngclub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=113989&highlight=facebook

Oh and to add to that i now work with around 30 hot girls in the vue. and after talking to them im sure i can get them out aswell :)

Mike
24-05-09, 12:00 AM
Sorry to hear it dude.

When me & Hayley split i realised a few things tho, one of which was why is my life revolving around a car lol

sparkie1401
24-05-09, 12:06 AM
chin up mate and dont worry about being 30 you'll find someone if you dont try too hard

craig green
24-05-09, 12:09 AM
Sorry to hear it dude.

When me & Hayley split i realised a few things tho, one of which was why is my life revolving around a car lol

The thing is, I try to keep it as a haobby, everyone needs an interest IMO, yet most women don't which is why they can usually save more money than males.lol Anyhow I'd never deny her of space to do as she please, but she'd rather watch DVD's & straighten her hair, whilst I beaver away in the garage. lol

Mike
24-05-09, 12:11 AM
The thing is, I try to keep it as a haobby, everyone needs an interest IMO, yet most women don't which is why they can usually save more money than males.lol Anyhow I'd never deny her of space to do as she please, but she'd rather watch DVD's & straighten her hair, whilst I beaver away in the garage. lol

Ah lol must just be me then lol

wwmnw
24-05-09, 12:13 AM
My ex never understood my passion for cars either, Just like i never understood her passion for make up and errr what ever else she liked, She hated top gear and didn't hide the fact she didn't like me watching it in her bedroom, Just after we split she told me she now loves top gear and watches it all the time lol

craig green
24-05-09, 12:14 AM
TBH, my track record with women is pretty crap now. Whatever I'm doing.. I'm doing it wrong! Hehe

wwmnw
24-05-09, 12:15 AM
TBH, my track record with women is pretty crap now. Whatever I'm doing.. I'm doing it wrong! Hehe

Maybe you need a bit of man loving ;) :p

Benn
24-05-09, 12:16 AM
TBH, my track record with women is pretty crap now. Whatever I'm doing.. I'm doing it wrong!

You and me both.

Mike

Snap ;)

wwmnw
Grouppe sechs ?

Benn
24-05-09, 12:18 AM
yet most women don't which is why they can usually save more money than males.

I heard that on the radio, its utter bullsh*t. Women cant save. They spend thier money and then some with in minutes of getting it.
I've never knowen one woman good with money.

Well bar my nan cause shes 90 and tight.

craig green
24-05-09, 12:19 AM
Grouppe sechs ?

Is that a clutch?lol

Nah, she'd never have agreed to that. Bit of a prude tbh. I taught her everything she knows!

wwmnw
I heard that on the radio, its utter bullsh*t. Women cant save. They spend thier money and then some with in minutes of getting it.
I've never knowen one woman good with money.

Well bar my nan cause hes 90 and tight.

My ex was mint with money, Saved up **** loads, Enough to go to south africa i know that much, Although she never really went out much.

Adam
Well bar my nan cause hes 90 and tight.

lol lol lol lol

wwmnw
24-05-09, 12:20 AM
Is that a clutch?lol

Nah, she'd never have agreed to that. Bit of a prude tbh. I taught her everything she knows!

I errrr didn't meen grouppe sechs with your gf ;)lol

Benn
24-05-09, 12:22 AM
Edited ad, and wwmnw thats not bad. But i've never knowen one good with money, friends exs and so on. Maybe its just the ladys i know..

Mike
24-05-09, 12:22 AM
My ex didnt have a pot to piss in, I paid for nearly everything out of pure genorosity :S what a fool I am lol lol

Adam
24-05-09, 12:23 AM
Ladies are NOT good with money at all

Mike
24-05-09, 12:25 AM
Ladies are NOT good with money at all

I dunno mate, some are, my mate George is from what I gather (petrol head she is mind - so thinks more like a bloke lol) she goes Nurburg at least 10 times a year so must be something right :confused:

wwmnw
The same could be said about men though, Lets talk about man things... How many of you get paid on the last friday at the end of the month and its nearly all gone on engine parts by the beginning of the next week?

I know mine is.

joe 1.4sr
i hope your in a night-club now lol

craig green
24-05-09, 12:26 AM
Perhaps she was a one off. Her main hobby was saving. She has about 12 bank accounts!

craig green
24-05-09, 12:27 AM

Nah, was meant to be going out but didnt feel the vibe atall, mates have KO'd it anyway, so it want meant to be. Always tomorrow night!

BIGS
24-05-09, 12:29 AM

Really ? were be pritty dam sad logging in on here in a night club dont you think lol

Can just see it now, a girl comes up to you and trys to talk. you say one sec got a new post on my nova club lol

Adam
24-05-09, 12:30 AM
Yeah, sitting in the corner on a pda surfing PNG.com
great lol

Just ignore the blondes on the dancefloor and check for new posts lol

Mike
24-05-09, 12:30 AM
How many of you get paid on the last friday at the end of the month and its nearly all gone on engine parts by the beginning of the next week?

I know mine is.

Yea, wish i got paid regulary chap!! 3 monthly intervals here!!!

Mike
24-05-09, 12:31 AM
A Vauxhall Nova Club does sound a bit sad tho really lads doesnt it lol lol

Adam
24-05-09, 12:33 AM
It feels a bit wrong being on here at 12.30am on a Sat night :(
My first weekend in for a few months :(

wwmnw
24-05-09, 12:33 AM
Yea, wish i got paid regulary chap!! 3 monthly intervals here!!!

SRSLY? What the hell do you do?

rdznova16v
24-05-09, 12:34 AM
know how u feel fella just split from my partner of 5 years but i left her, with the flat and everything in it all i left with from 5 years of grief was my 360 and the 42" plasma. only thing i miss is waken up to my little girl evry morning. thats the only thing witch is hard im 27 and am happy to just spend my money on me for once. chin up pal:thumb:

Mike
24-05-09, 12:34 AM
SRSLY? What the hell do you do?

Own & run a decorating company

It feels a bit wrong being on here at 12.30am on a Sat night :(
My first weekend in for a few months :(

Not really Ad, ive never been a big go outer an getter pisheder TBH, dont do it for me at all, to much noise & i hate pished people with a passion!

AlexW
24-05-09, 12:50 AM
I have to agree, my gf is **** at saving, usualy because i nick her money for the car lol. Anyone ive been with ive always said from the start, if you cant handle me being under my car 6days a week then walk away.

Insted my misses moans that ive taught her too much about rubbish 80's vauxhalls

MK999
24-05-09, 01:06 AM
A Vauxhall Nova Club does sound a bit sad tho really lads doesnt it lol lol

But then you have to explain that actually a vauxhall nova with the right setup can actually outperform a.... wait no that all starts to sound even worse lol

Adam
24-05-09, 01:07 AM
Nerd :p lol

Mike
But then you have to explain that actually a vauxhall nova with the right setup can actually outperform a.... wait no that all starts to sound even worse lol

Exactly.

Why you think I sold out lol couldnt be arsed nerding it up with old cars that are worth funk all TBH.

brainsnova
can we get some pics of the said ex.

MK999
24-05-09, 01:08 AM
If it ever comes up i'll just say it's pink... flame red ftpullingw lol

joe 1.4sr
24-05-09, 01:27 AM
Really ? were be pritty dam sad logging in on here in a night club dont you think lol

Can just see it now, a girl comes up to you and trys to talk. you say one sec got a new post on my nova club lol
ah never noticed he was onlinelol had few 2 manylol

muzzy
24-05-09, 03:37 AM
My other half is terrible with money!

On a better note she likes Nova's and has had two so dosent think im a complete idiot for having one...in fact i met her because of her Nova!

Damo
24-05-09, 10:00 AM
sorry to hear about this craig chin up bud things can only get better.:thumb:

Nick J
24-05-09, 10:07 AM
Sorry to hear this Craig... Hopefully next time round you'll find someone who really understands your passion for our little rotboxes! Chin up mate :)

Mike
24-05-09, 10:19 AM
The current prospective Mrs Mike had a Nova as a first car lol

blue_peg_16v
24-05-09, 10:50 AM
current prospective mrs peg hates em lol and laughs constantly at mine lol

mowgli
24-05-09, 11:36 AM

find a few things she does that annoy you & laugh at them....

for example:
1. trying to get you to say her 4rse is actually small
2. trying to get you to agree with everything she thinks is right.....
3. her driving
4. why she uses 4rse glue when she sits on a sofa & you must get her everything cos you never do....

etc

Nick J
24-05-09, 11:47 AM

Ive got to say my mrs isnt a big fan of mine either... or the time I spend on it :(

Mike
24-05-09, 12:01 PM
It must be a women thing Nick lol unless a bird loves motors they just see them as a waste of time lol

blue_peg_16v
24-05-09, 12:03 PM
find a few things she does that annoy you & laugh at them....

for example:
1. trying to get you to say her 4rse is actually small
2. trying to get you to agree with everything she thinks is right.....
3. her driving
4. why she uses 4rse glue when she sits on a sofa & you must get her everything cos you never do....

etc

so true lol

Nick J
24-05-09, 12:04 PM
It must be a women thing Nick lol unless a bird loves motors they just see them as a waste of time lol

I think you may well be right there fella lol

Mike
24-05-09, 12:05 PM
I think you may well be right there fella lol

This is true lol

Whilst you here Nick, whats the going rate for a cut & polish on a 3 door hatch these days?

Nick J
24-05-09, 12:20 PM
This is true lol

Whilst you here Nick, whats the going rate for a cut & polish on a 3 door hatch these days?

My work charge approx £250 :eek: Thats a full body machine polish with an abrasive polish,fine polish,wax etc. They do look well when done but its a lot of cash imo!

Mike
24-05-09, 12:22 PM
My work charge approx £250 :eek: Thats a full body machine polish with an abrasive polish,fine polish,wax etc. They do look well when done however I do them at home for £100. :)

£250! I paid not much more then that my work hack lol

I may be paying you a visit soon the Nick if thats ok :thumb:

Nick J
24-05-09, 12:27 PM
£250! I paid not much more then that my work hack lol

I may be paying you a visit soon the Nick if thats ok :thumb:

If you know someone with a variable speed polisher fella It'd be cheaper to give it a try yourself just buying the polishes etc. Plus I can always give you some advice on how to as well fella :)

Mike
24-05-09, 12:30 PM
If you know someone with a variable speed polisher fella It'd be cheaper to give it a try yourself just buying the polishes etc. Plus I can always give you some advice on how to as well fella :)

Good thinking cheif!

craig green
24-05-09, 01:49 PM
can we get some pics of the said ex.

No. :roll:

Jack
24-05-09, 03:33 PM
Vultures!

Aye, chin up Craig. When I broke up with Alex I went through a whole range of emotions for a while, and felt a bit raw about it for a few weeks, but it didn't take long for me to get over her and realise the grass was most certainly greener on the other side. Looking back, I figured its not HER I missed, but the things we did, which I could have done with anyone and been just as happy - plus the lasses I've met since have reminded me what a woman should be like :D

Plenty more fish in the sea as they say. Looks like that Plymouth night out may just have to go ahead soon :thumb:

MK999
24-05-09, 05:17 PM
Plenty more fish in the sea as they say. Looks like that Plymouth night out may just have to go ahead soon :thumb:

We should get bigs to make us up a catalogue lol

sparkie1401
24-05-09, 05:25 PM
PLEASE READ

there is always someone else worse off than you, and more importantly if women didnt have tits you'd prob never speak to them anyways

keep smiling craig

craig green
24-05-09, 10:08 PM
there is always someone else worse off than you, and more importantly if women didnt have tits you'd prob never speak to them anyways

keep smiling craig

I'm still smiling. :) Not a boob man however.

Lynsey
24-05-09, 10:26 PM
Sorry to hear that Craig :(I'm sure you'll find someone who shares your interests or at least is happy to let you get on with what you enjoy. Sorry also that you're not a boob man, I could have just made you feel a whole lot better lol

craig green
24-05-09, 10:30 PM
Thanks Lynz,

Oh I'm a boob man, but a Leg & **** man foremost. I go weak at the knees when I see nice high heels on a woman. The ex had no Bristol's to speak of so have been deprived of any breast action. Perhaps thats what is missing from my life? LOL

Adam
24-05-09, 10:44 PM
Ive yet to meet a bird who shares a common interest in novas :(

craig green
24-05-09, 10:49 PM
Ive yet to meet a bird who shares a common interest in novas :(

I wouldnt necessarily want them to, but you can quite easily combine a drive accross some wicked terrain & meal out in a pub, aswell as camping trips or back seat nookie.lol

skidmarkz
24-05-09, 11:00 PM
sad to hear your news mate, their are goodns out their, my misses is sound ok the amount of time i spend on the nova does bug her but she is fine as long as i get a take away to shut her up lol!

Oh and she saves very well, pay for her own horse too! her savings would rock if i didnt keep stealing it for my nova haha :)

Lynsey
24-05-09, 11:02 PM
Well I'll send you over some leg shots from my leaving do next Thursday, aight? lol I get to wear my stunning new Carvellas :yay!: my legs will look a treat.
Ads- you've met me :thumb: or don't I count?

Lynsey
24-05-09, 11:02 PM
Oh and also, I can manage my own money,Thank you kindly.

Lynsey
24-05-09, 11:08 PM
And I know your pain, kind of. I've tried relentlessly to get my girl mates out on road trips and stuff but they all say it's not their thing. How can it not be?! It's not as though I'm asking for help changing over my brakes or something. It's good to go on exciting little adventures and find cool roads/ places. They're all pissheads and would rather waste the day in a dingy pub :( I am looking forward to moving to Dougie's to have someone to do exciting stuff with. GOD DAMN WOMEN.

craig green
24-05-09, 11:10 PM
Your moving to the SW arent you?

What are Carvella's btw? Shoes obviously...

Benn
24-05-09, 11:12 PM
Big assed heels dude...lol

sparkie1401
24-05-09, 11:13 PM
I'm still smiling. :) Not a boob man however.

boobie boobie boobie, me likes boobies!!!! hooter titten platz(german)

you can have more fun with boobies than you can with legs and bottyslol

Benn
24-05-09, 11:16 PM
you can have more fun with boobies than you can with legs and bottyslol

Erm no, you can have fun with them all.

Lynsey
24-05-09, 11:16 PM
1 point for you Ben :D

Oh my god, they're the most amazing shoes ever. I love, love, love them. They're one of the only things which really touches my feminine side so deeply lol. I love them so much I bought them in both colours. I spelt it wrong, one 'l'.

http://www.kurtgeiger.com/online-shop/89241-carvela-adelaide

http://www.kurtgeiger.com/online-shop/89235-carvela-adelaide

And they look even better on. Seriously ****ing hott!

Benn
24-05-09, 11:18 PM
Ben likes the black ones.

Lynsey
24-05-09, 11:20 PM
And yes, I'm moving. Can't wait to leave my :tosser: dead-end job which I've been stuck in for the last 5 years. I only have 3 days left in work :)

You'll have to come round for 'Curry Night', it's epic :thumb:

I like the black ones, I got those first. The I saw the others. They say pink and look quite pink on that photo but are actually coral in real life, whih suits me better anyway :) Eeeks, it's late. Night chaps. Here's a hug for you Craig :hug: so please do some happies xx

craig green
24-05-09, 11:21 PM
Just googled Carvela. +rep Lynz.

craig green
24-05-09, 11:23 PM
Make sure you put some pics on FB! ;)

Lynsey
24-05-09, 11:24 PM
You didn't think my ONLY interest was Novas, did you? lol

I'm sure my mates will be putting up some horrendous photos of me, APU :roll:

sparkie1401
24-05-09, 11:25 PM
Erm no, you can have fun with them all.

well yeah but u can have more fun with boobies!

craig green
24-05-09, 11:27 PM

Clearly you do. :D

Better rewards to be found lower down however.:roll:

sparkie1401
24-05-09, 11:29 PM
Clearly you do. :D

Better rewards to be found lower down however.:roll:

i ocasionaly go lower down but have you seen my lasses boobies? check the show us your Mrs thread and in my WIP thread:D

sparkie1401
24-05-09, 11:30 PM
1 point for you Ben :D

Oh my god, they're the most amazing shoes ever. I love, love, love them. They're one of the only things which really touches my feminine side so deeply lol. I love them so much I bought them in both colours. I spelt it wrong, one 'l'.

http://www.kurtgeiger.com/online-shop/89241-carvela-adelaide

http://www.kurtgeiger.com/online-shop/89235-carvela-adelaide

And they look even better on. Seriously ****ing hott!

Agreed with craig i love women who loves shoes cos i love ladies just in shoes

Rep+

Benn
24-05-09, 11:32 PM

Think you wanna explore a bit more son...;)

craig green
24-05-09, 11:32 PM
Agreed with craig i love women who loves shoes cos i love ladies just in shoes

Hell yeah. Bed shoes F T W.w.w.w

sparkie1401
24-05-09, 11:38 PM
Think you wanna explore a bit more son...;)

i could teach you a few tricks son! lol

im fully qualified in the lady regions and no longer need my A-Z, i also found out where the clitoris was about 2 months agolol lol lol lol lol

sparkie1401
24-05-09, 11:39 PM
Hell yeah. Bed shoes F T W.w.w.w

AGREED you cam have some REP+ to

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm bedroom shoes or FMB's (**** me boots);)

Benn
24-05-09, 11:42 PM
Oh lil knee high boots..... *dribble*

Benn
24-05-09, 11:42 PM
im fully qualified in the lady regions and no longer need my A-Z, i also found out where the clitoris was about 2 months agolol lol lol lol lol

lol lol Rep on way for that.

Riggy
25-05-09, 09:51 AM
sorry to hear this craig , but as everyone has said , it will be better in the long run ,

as for women understanding us loving nova's , i think i might actually be starting to bring my misses round , she lets me do little bits on it now if it needs it , and does enjoy goin for a drive out in it aslong as we stop at a nice little pub ,

but i did have to buy here a mk1 golf cab project though lol

mowgli
25-05-09, 09:57 AM
lynz, aren't they fcuk me shoes for short people?????

if so then thats fine by me.

Welshy
25-05-09, 10:47 PM
if she had a sister.....
u know wa im saying??
lol

Nova_Tek
26-05-09, 10:05 PM

Don't worry bud, some ex-wifey pics in the 18+ section will make things all the better lol

On a more serious not, its tough breaking up especially after so long. But it may lead to better things.

Better when its been agreed by both sides.